ADVERTISEMENT

Great couple of days to remind me what America used to be

I am done because I do not wish to attack anyone personally, I wanted to debate the issue. How have I not discussed "it" what I refuse to do that most on here want is to put down the person making the argument. I have been laughed at, told I was full of shit have no reading comprehension skills, couldn't make it in Tipton among others. None of you know me, yet you think you do. I do not disagree with the problems you have with the woke agenda, it has gone to far. My problem is with lumping everyone who falls farther left of you on the chart with the same brush as those on the far left. But most in this discussion, like your comment above wants to place me with the same people that think all whites are racists no matter how many times I explain otherwise.

I have the same problem with those on the left that disagree with me. I said I was done because I do not wish to have a debate about my character. Want to meet up and have a beer and get to know me one on one and then challenge my character then fine.
You spend all your time talking about what others say to you. Just make your “argument” and quit whining about being called names. That’s what happens here. I don’t care about what the left or right says to you. It has nothing to do with your position on the topic.
I’m asking you: Why believe (even partially) in a concept that is based solely on a false premise…all whites racist, all blacks racism justified?

Reactions: mlblack16.
Every time a conservative uses the term "woke" on this board it is to excuse themselves from an honest discussion that racism exists. Conservatives have made up their own definition of the word so they can use it as an attack on anyone who disagrees with it's presence. You're an idiot and liar.
Racism exists throughout the world. Issue at hand, is that your kind only views white folks as being racists. Blacks are racists too. As are all other races towards members of the opposite race. This is not something new. It's always existed (read your Bible), and always will exist. My take is that everybody is a racist in one form or another, some just more than others, as well as more open about it.

You're a racist too, Karen. (and woke as hell)

I have not spent all my time talking about what others say. Just because you say the word woke can only be what you say it is, doesn't mean it to be true.

With that said, let's get away from the word woke and I will try to state where my belief is without regards to the word woke.

I believe there is still racism in this country including in our police departments. I also believe that most officers and Americans are not racists. We need to stay vigilant to stand up against it when we see it. I also believe that far to many want to play the race card when it shouldn't and I understand why this causes issues and resentment.

I do not believe that whites inherently are racists or owe blacks anything except to treat them as they would any other regardless of race.

The problem as I see it, is we spend way to much time defending our own position to ever see that there might be some merit to what someone else says, even a minor point.

I believe there is still racism in this country including in our police departments. I also believe that most officers and Americans are not racists. We need to stay vigilant to stand up against it when we see it. I also believe that far to many want to play the race card when it shouldn't and I understand why this causes issues and resentment.
There is not a single person on this board that would disagree with this position. Most Americans would agree with this position. Including me. Unfortunately, this isn't the "woke" movement/agenda. It never was.

I have not spent all my time talking about what others say. Just because you say the word woke can only be what you say it is, doesn't mean it to be true.

With that said, let's get away from the word woke and I will try to state where my belief is without regards to the word woke.

I do not believe that whites inherently are racists or owe blacks anything except to treat them as they would any other regardless of race.

The problem as I see it, is we spend way to much time defending our own position to ever see that there might be some merit to what someone else says, even a minor point.
There is no one that would disagree with that premise. Where the whole crowd goes wrong is the belief that it Is a systemic issue. It’s not.

Who is man bear pig? You lost me with that one… I’m trying to be as woke as possible.
Man Bear Pig, the guy with the spear in the capital

He is a bigger threat to Democracy the Chinese Commies, Putin, and bubble gum on the sidewalk.

The USA has no way of really stopping him. He is in jail now but, he is the biggest threat maybe ever. In the long run, can he be stopped. He is scary.

210205-jacob-chansley-mc-1142.JPG

There is not a single person on this board that would disagree with this position. Most Americans would agree with this position. Including me. Unfortunately, this isn't the "woke" movement/agenda. It never was.
I disagree. I don't think there is any racism in any police department in the entire country. In fact, I would say police are even more lenient on blacks because they know one wrong move could mean life in prison or a death sentence. When people of a specific demographic commit crimes at rates up to 20x the amount of other races, discrimination becomes a useful tool, not a prejudice.

Reactions: ThunderCat98
I disagree. I don't think there is any racism in any police department in the entire country. In fact, I would say police are even more lenient on blacks because they know one wrong move could mean life in prison or a death sentence. When people of a specific demographic commit crimes at rates up to 20x the amount of other races, discrimination becomes a useful tool, not a prejudice.
You're an idiot.

Man Bear Pig, the guy with the spear in the capital

He is a bigger threat to Democracy the Chinese Commies, Putin, and bubble gum on the sidewalk.

The USA has no way of really stopping him. He is in jail now but, he is the biggest threat maybe ever. In the long run, can he be stopped. He is scary.

210205-jacob-chansley-mc-1142.JPG
He looks like a good guy. A true patriot who loves our country. The republican shaman just wanted to show pelosi his spear… the real threat is older white men using urban dictionary to find slang words while in front of a mic and trying to sound woke

Maybe we are splitting hairs here. But I would disagree to a point. My cousin is a retired police chief in a large city of Ca. We’ve had this discussion for a long time. Are police depts inherently racist? No. Do they constantly battle to weed out the bad apples with racist biases….absolutely. This will continue.
Widespread “institutional” racism is a thing of the past IMO.

Reactions: KyMUfan
Is Greedtard really attempting to participate in a thread about racism??? 😂😂
The scared, gutless, hick from OW who never gave an African American a job? The closest thing to “black” he’s ever gotten to was a drive thru window or his bull???

Is Greedtard really attempting to participate in a thread about racism??? 😂😂
The scared, gutless, hick from OW who never gave an African American a job? The closest thing to “black” he’s ever gotten to was a drive thru window or his bull???
phlegmwad is a lying idiot trumptard and another conservative obsessed with other people's genitals.

I miss the good ole day. When a man was a man and pissed standing up, when a man went to work and supported his family. Now we have men that stay home and let their old ladies fvck around because they support them slinging Avon.

Last edited:
I miss the good ole day. When a man was a man and pissed standing up, when a man went to work and supported his family. Now we have men that stay home and let their old ladies fvck around because the support them slinging Avon.
Still obsessed with other people's genitals.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT