ADVERTISEMENT

Greed is this your hospital?

Seriously - the lack of interest of any consideration of a vax phenomena scares me at this time. Cant' even be discussed.

From my first glance at things, I do think all cause mortality is up/excess deaths. This is likely multi factorial (ER's are train wrecks, ambulance times in Europe are crazy high)...but to even suggest there may be something such as a minor contribution from a vaccine issue is just completely not an acceptable thing to talk about in medicine. That to me is terrifying.

Simpson's paradox IMO can explain some of the boosted people seemingly get covid more...but excess mortality is not explained by that.

Another aside.

I have a good buddy that had had covid early on. He held out on vax (because of course he did, he had covid prior to vaccine release). However, the hospital was literally about to pull his priviledges to practice medicine at his place of employment unless he took the vaccine. So he did. He's been fine...but man oh man,

It's no more terrifying than idiots trying to convince people that the vaccine is the most terrible thing to ever happen, and then providing zero evidence.
You never said anything when murox asked about how long your latest illness lasted. Are you having to carry around an oxygen tank just to breathe?

Reactions: 19MU88
It's no more terrifying than idiots trying to convince people that the vaccine is the most terrible thing to ever happen, and then providing zero evidence.

There will always be idiots saying dumb things. It is ever present for the rest of time.

You shut down idiots with better ideas, but the idiots will convince people. More harm is done by the second and third order effects of attempting to silence the idiots. The trust in public health is completely obliterated right now.

Reactions: ThunderCat98
There will always be idiots saying dumb things. It is ever present for the rest of time.

You shut down idiots with better ideas, but the idiots will convince people. More harm is done by the second and third order effects of attempting to silence the idiots. The trust in public health is completely obliterated right now.
I'm not interested in silencing anyone, but I'm all for exposing their idiocy.

Another aside.

I have a good buddy that had had covid early on. He held out on vax (because of course he did, he had covid prior to vaccine release). However, the hospital was literally about to pull his priviledges to practice medicine at his place of employment unless he took the vaccine. So he did. He's been fine...but man oh man,
I had a few doctor friends “get the vaccine wink, wink.”

Reactions: -CarlHungus-
I am no doctor, but I am fine with a small number of issues when the greater good outweighs said issues. I am not sure why that is hard to talk about in the medical profession. Like I said, you break eggs to make omelets.
Be more specific. What is the greater good wrt the Covid vaccine?

It doesn’t prevent infection. It doesn’t block transmission. It doesn’t prevent illness. It doesn’t prevent death. The non-sterilizing nature breads variants. It has caused a tremendous amount of illness and death.

Be more specific. What is the greater good wrt the Covid vaccine?

It doesn’t prevent infection. It doesn’t block transmission. It doesn’t prevent illness. It doesn’t prevent death. The non-sterilizing nature breads variants. It has caused a tremendous amount of illness and death.
Murox this is a totally false statement and you have nothing to back up your post in real numbers.

What real proof do you have ?
All-cause mortality. It’s the one stat they can’t really hide. They can call car wrecks Covid, and they can say 20 year olds dying from heart attacks is normal, but they can’t hide the mortality numbers. Especially in other countries.

Once you understand how mortality works you will see what’s going on. Virulent influenza years will result in subsequent below average all-cause mortality stats.

What real proof do you have ?
Rox has posted facts you senile moron. Read them when he posts them.

I spoke with an ER Medical Director today too. “Respiratory illnesses are what is overwhelming our ERs. Simultaneous respiratory illness we haven’t quite seen like this before. And it doesn’t respond to therapies in many cases. Many patients have Covid AND flu or RSV. We are having to admit them when we can get a bed.”

I asked if the patients they are seeing with covid have had the vaccine. He somewhat sheepishly said, “Yes.”

Rox has posted facts you senile moron. Read them when he posts them.

I spoke with an ER Medical Director today too. “Respiratory illnesses are what is overwhelming our ERs. Simultaneous respiratory illness we haven’t quite seen like this before. And it doesn’t respond to therapies in many cases. Many patients have Covid AND flu or RSV. We are having to admit them when we can get a bed.”

I asked if the patients they are seeing with covid have had the vaccine. He somewhat sheepishly said, “Yes.”
I keep saying these from the variants especially the new one and most people still dont have all their shots. But most people do have some shots so what does your statement prove?

Pretty good article today from CNN on the complete F up the FDA has done on approving the bivalent boosters.

Good New England Journal of Medicine editorial on it as well from Paul Offit - the leader on vaccines studies at UPENN/CHOP.

it is scandalous. They approved (and the US paid $5 billion) this bivalent booster on such limited data and now the efficacy data (you know, whether it actually works, not whether it bumps antibodies or some of ridiculous surrogate endpoint) is suggesting there is no significant benefit for a huge chunk of the population...yet all we heard from the CDC/Biden/Walensky was "go get your new booster." The FDA is broken and is a wing of Pfizer now.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/01/11/health/moderna-bivalent-transparency/index.html

99 percent of the illnesses now are from the variants. You take a miniscule sample of other things and try to turn it into a mountain of facts ( which just is not true).
Hey dum-dum, read the posts made by @-CarlHungus- in this thread.

He knows a thing or two about a thing or two, which is two more than you.

I speak the real truth you search everywhere to find excuses for not getting vaccines that saved millions of lives and will continue to do so if people will get them. Do you not read about all the new variants of covid that are out there now?

All-cause mortality. It’s the one stat they can’t really hide. They can call car wrecks Covid, and they can say 20 year olds dying from heart attacks is normal, but they can’t hide the mortality numbers. Especially in other countries.

Once you understand how mortality works you will see what’s going on. Virulent influenza years will result in subsequent below average all-cause mortality stats.

How's that 20% claim working out for you?

There's that word again. Why do the resident liberals and "libertarian" continue to fixate on that one word???

Bingo!

"According to Karen R. Koenig, M.Ed, LCSW, projection refers to unconsciously taking unwanted emotions or traits you don’t like about yourself and attributing them to someone else."

There's that word again. Why do the resident liberals and "libertarian" continue to fixate on that one word???

Bingo!

"According to Karen R. Koenig, M.Ed, LCSW, projection refers to unconsciously taking unwanted emotions or traits you don’t like about yourself and attributing them to someone else."
Oh, look! Another article that KYJelly posts that nobody will read. Are you going to cry when nobody reads it like you used to do about your threads?

Oh, look! Another article that KYJelly posts that nobody will read. Are you going to cry when nobody reads it like you used to do about your threads?

Wow... That's a strong comeback...

Now you are again projecting about K-Y Jelly...

For the last time I'm not interested in your perversion...

Reactions: 19MU88
How's that 20% claim working out for you?
Looking pretty good, actually. Perhaps under by a few points but central thesis of my argument remains.

Tough week security guarding? Haven’t seen you much lately.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT