ADVERTISEMENT

Greed is this your hospital?

Looking pretty good, actually. Perhaps under by a few points but central thesis of my argument remains.
It's not even close. "A few points"? Moron, the all-cause mortality was significantly higher in 2021 than it was in 2022, let alone your claim that 2022 was 20% higher. Even with more data coming in which will increase the count for September - December, your claim won't even be close.
Tough week security guarding? Haven’t seen you much lately.
Had to go to Phoenix. A business park, which I solely own and closed on last year, had something I had to check out in person. It's only about 9300 square feet, so not quite as nice as those slums apartments you claim were "luxury apartments." Speaking of security guards, have you ever thought about employing some for those four slumlord apartments you have in that building? A police or security presence may make them a little more appealing, because frankly, they look like shit.

• Haha
Reactions: murox
It's not even close. "A few points"? Moron, the all-cause mortality was significantly higher in 2021 than it was in 2022, let alone your claim that 2022 was 20% higher. Even with more data coming in which will increase the count for September - December, your claim won't even be close.

Had to go to Phoenix. A business park, which I solely own and closed on last year, had something I had to check out in person. It's only about 9300 square feet, so not quite as nice as those slums apartments you claim were "luxury apartments." Speaking of security guards, have you ever thought about employing some for those four slumlord apartments you have in that building? A police or security presence may make them a little more appealing, because frankly, they look like shit.
Oh yeah, no cell service in Phoenix?

DIII position coach 5 years ago, current real estate and entertainment mogul. Not googleable, though. Only person on earth with so much stuff completely hidden from public record.

A business park, which I solely own and closed on last year, had something I had to check out in person. It's only about 9300 square feet
LA%20ugly%20crop.jpg

Reactions: 19MU88
Oh yeah, no cell service in Phoenix?
Yeah, you got me. I was actually incapacitated from a vax injury.
DIII position coach 5 years ago,
I was only ever a D1 coach. And the last time I coached was six years ago, though Matt Rhule has tried changing that recently. So your streak of never being right continues.

Not googleable, though.
Yet your lackeys sure have no problem verifying some of my claims. Oh, yeah. They just "heard" from somebody about the specifics while another one just randomly posted a property on the market within throwing distance from another of my properties.

It must really suck to have chased me for all of these years only to still come up short, Middle Class Murox.

Yeah, you got me. I was actually incapacitated from a vax injury.

I was only ever a D1 coach. And the last time I coached was six years ago, though Matt Rhule has tried changing that recently. So your streak of never being right continues.

Yet your lackeys sure have no problem verifying some of my claims. Oh, yeah. They just "heard" from somebody about the specifics while another one just randomly posted a property on the market within throwing distance from another of my properties.

It must really suck to have chased me for all of these years only to still come up short, Middle Class Murox.
Diversion. Nonsense.

Yikes!

Diversion. Nonsense.

Yikes!

Says the guy who doesn't want to talk about his 20% claim.

Go ahead, show us how you're only a few points away from all cause mortality in the U.S. from 2021 to 2022.

Says the guy who doesn't want to talk about his 20% claim.

Go ahead, show us how you're only a few points away from all cause mortality in the U.S. from 2021 to 2022.
My claim has always been relative to baseline all-cause mortality. And 2022’s numbers have not been finalized. In case you missed it, Germany experienced 36% above baseline all-cause mortality in week 51 of 2022. It’s trending upward and will continue to climb as the greatest mistake in human history unfolds.

Instead of attempting to refute the thesis of my argument, which is vax deaths will have started to explode in 2022, you argue minutia and other nonsensical bullshit.

Can you show us a pic of your business park? Is it located at 5103 Imaginary Lane in Phoenix? I think I saw it on Zillow.

There's that word again. Why do the resident liberals and "libertarian" continue to fixate on that one word???

Bingo!

"According to Karen R. Koenig, M.Ed, LCSW, projection refers to unconsciously taking unwanted emotions or traits you don’t like about yourself and attributing them to someone else."

Uh oh. That would mean nearly all the conservatives on the board are cucks, faggits, homos, or gay.

My claim has always been relative to baseline all-cause mortality. And 2022’s numbers have not been finalized.
Here's what you said:

"the 20% higher all-cause mortality in 2022 due to the vaccines"

So show us the data for the U.S. showing 20% increase in 2022 from 2021 in all cause morality.

Instead of attempting to refute the thesis of my argument, which is vax deaths will have started to explode in 2022, you argue minutia and other nonsensical bullshit.
Listen, there are a lot of morons on this board, with you being on top of that list, but most aren't stupid enough to not identify that you are the one doing what you just accused me of doing. You can't back up what you claimed, so then you try throwing random small sample sizes for random countries as some sort of proof.

You realize the data you need to evaluate your claim is readily available, right? Want me to show you, Middle Class Murox?

Can you show us a pic of your business park? Is it located at 5103 Imaginary Lane in Phoenix? I think I saw it on Zillow.

I could, but just like I always do, I love dragging this out to make you continue looking like a moron. And it's not in Phoenix. It's a suburb. Remember the time you begged for a week of me with my shirt off, then you had to try another attempt when I posted how jacked and shredded I was?

Remember when you claimed my properties didn't exist, then two lackeys made specific comments showing they knew about them, thus verifying the claims? Want more, Middle Class?

Here's what you said:

"the 20% higher all-cause mortality in 2022 due to the vaccines"

So show us the data for the U.S. showing 20% increase in 2022 from 2021 in all cause morality.

Listen, there are a lot of morons on this board, with you being on top of that list, but most aren't stupid enough to not identify that you are the one doing what you just accused me of doing. You can't back up what you claimed, so then you try throwing random small sample sizes for random countries as some sort of proof.

You realize the data you need to evaluate your claim is readily available, right? Want me to show you, Middle Class Murox?

I could, but just like I always do, I love dragging this out to make you continue looking like a moron. And it's not in Phoenix. It's a suburb. Remember the time you begged for a week of me with my shirt off, then you had to try another attempt when I posted how jacked and shredded I was?

Remember when you claimed my properties didn't exist, then two lackeys made specific comments showing they knew about them, thus verifying the claims? Want more, Middle Class?
More random samples from random countries. Curious that the exact same thing is happening. Yikes!

More random samples from random countries. Curious that the exact same thing is happening. Yikes!
Still hiding from the very easy to find and read data source for this, huh? Really, why don't you just post 2021 all-cause morality for the U.S. and the same number for 2022? It's even broken down monthly for you since we know that anything over 300,000 is something you're not used to.

Still hiding from the very easy to find and read data source for this, huh? Really, why don't you just post 2021 all-cause morality for the U.S. and the same number for 2022? It's even broken down monthly for you since we know that anything over 300,000 is something you're not used to.
But I never claimed there would be a 20% increase over 2021. Why would I do that? The vaccine was killing people in 2021 too.

But I never claimed there would be a 20% increase over 2021. Why would I do that? The vaccine was killing people in 2021 too.

You claimed there would be a 20% higher all cause mortality in 2022. It was in the same thread where you looked like a fool regarding electricity cost in Europe. I mocked you for it numerous times. I even offered you a bet. I've continued mocking you for it a dozen times, but suddenly you want to defend your claim and say it was something else?

Then, you started revising your claim. Regardless of what claim you want to defend, you're wrong.

A common sense would be for you to compare excess deaths vs. vax rates . . . the problem is that you only want to acknowledge data that fits your narrrative (the definition of confirmation bias) while trashing all of the data that squashes your claim.

I'm not positive but I would say "morality for the U.S." is running pretty low.

Reactions: ThunderCat98
I'm not positive but I would say "morality for the U.S." is running pretty low.

I agree. When wives are having to force their husbands into signing postnups to try and force them into not continuing cheating, the morality has dropped to a new low.

I agree. When wives are having to force their husbands into signing postnups to try and force them into not continuing cheating, the morality has dropped to a new low.
Looks like the single rich bachelor is having another lonely Saturday night on the internet.

Grindr must be slow tonight. Yikes!

• Haha
Looks like the single rich bachelor is having another lonely Saturday night on the internet.

And now that the married guy can’t cheat without losing his $300k house and his slumlord crack “luxury” apartments, he has to sit home on Saturday nights instead of saying he is going to “coffee and cars” and then secretly going to Hooters.

My mother is visiting me. I’ll be back with another 9 Monday evening.

And now that the married guy can’t cheat without losing his $300k house and his slumlord crack “luxury” apartments, he has to sit home on Saturday nights instead of saying he is going to “coffee and cars” and then secretly going to Hooters.

Have fun driving around in the Corolla

Have fun driving around in the Corolla
That’s as bad as KyJelly’s attempts.

Where was driving mentioned by anyone? Why would you - somebody with your lot in life and your limited income - try taking that type of jab at me?

Want to compare vehicles? The 1963 TR4 Triumph that I’m having a mechanic look at today is worth more than what you drive . . . and that would be my fourth car if I buy it.

Where was driving mentioned by anyone? Why would you - somebody with your lot in life and your limited income - try taking that type of jab at me?

Want to compare vehicles? The 1963 TR4 Triumph that I’m having a mechanic look at today is worth more than what you drive . . . and that would be my fourth car if I buy it.
Cool does that mechanic work at jiffy lube?
I’ll just leave this here so we can all laugh at you for bragging about this.
https://classicpromenade.com/for-sale/1963-triumph-tr4/

And don’t come back with that $100000 triumph from a decade ago. None of them are going for anywhere close to that
*correction almost twenty years

Last edited:
Cool does that mechanic work at jiffy lube?
I’ll just leave this here so we can all laugh at you for bragging about this.
https://classicpromenade.com/for-sale/1963-triumph-tr4/

And don’t come back with that $100000 triumph from a decade ago. None of them are going for anywhere close to that
The one today is $24k. But that’s irrelevant. The point is that you - a dork of far lower means - unabatedly trying to take a jab about something that I am far superior than you in.

It would be like a guy with a $300k house trying to disparage a guy’s properties where two of them are 3X that $300k house and who has another two that are more than that $300k house.

It would be like you making fun of somebody’s lack of intelligence. And it’s not like you were just responding and arguing illogically as a way to defend your pride. You did it in a discussion that had nothing to do with you nor what you tried mentioning. It makes no sense unless, of course, you just needed attention and validation that you exist from me.

The one today is $24k. But that’s irrelevant. The point is that you - a dork of far lower means - unabatedly trying to take a jab about something that I am far superior than you in.

It would be like a guy with a $300k house trying to disparage a guy’s properties where two of them are 3X that $300k house and who has another two that are more than that $300k house.

It would be like you making fun of somebody’s lack of intelligence. And it’s not like you were just responding and arguing illogically as a way to defend your pride. You did it in a discussion that had nothing to do with you nor what you tried mentioning. It makes no sense unless, of course, you just needed attention and validation that you exist from me.
No I was making fun of you for driving around in your moms car, like has been done many times before. You brought her into the discussion so yeah it is relevant. Then you try to throw “wealth” around by bragging about some ugly ass British car like it’s a big deal only to be made fun of again. I don’t give two shits about you. You’re the one that goes searching for info on people by stalking their social media.

It was nearly midnight EST, dummy. I had a nice dinner with friends (do you have those?)

Did mom drive the Altima?

There he goes again comparing his imaginary properties to straw men. Claiming people are of far lower means when he brags about shopping at discount department stores. Bragging about having a mechanic check out a $24k car.

At the basketball game the other night @19MU88 and I were talking to one of the security guard’s baseball teammates. Some of the quotes:

“The guy is a psycho.”

“One of the worst players I’ve ever played with. He must have had dirt on the coaches.”

“We assumed he was gay.”

“He’s the kind of guy who would burn your house down after stalking you on social media seeing you were on vacation.”

Yikes!

• Haha

I’ll compare vehicles, security guard. Surely your vehicles are more impressive than someone in my meager lot in life.

I have a car that is worth more than all your cars combined.

Yikes!

A 2009 Camry with 260k miles that I haven’t owed on in 10 years and a credit card with no balance are my status symbols.

I hate using the one credit card I have, but there are times when it's more secure than my debit card.

I haven't had a car payment in over a decade. I've purchased a new car in that time, just paid cash rather than financing.

When looking, salesmen always start with "what kind of payment are you looking for?" I love being able to tell them that part is irrelevant.

Tough week security guarding? Haven’t seen you much lately.
But then . . .

So you first comment was that I haven't been on here, but then when I am for one day, you try talking smack the other way. At least try to stay logical and consistent with your attempts, Middle Class Murox.

No I was making fun of you for driving around in your moms car, like has been done many times before. You brought her into the discussion so yeah it is relevant. Then you try to throw “wealth” around by bragging about some ugly ass British car like it’s a big deal only to be made fun of again.
No, moron. I was mocking you after you tried talking shit about something I am far superior than you in. I was mocking you for attempting to make fun of my car(s) by showing you that mine are more and better.

. I don’t give two shits about you. You’re the one that goes searching for info on people by stalking their social media.
Except you, because you're completely irrelevant on here and already embarrass yourself enough without me having to point out more.

It was nearly midnight EST, dummy. I had a nice dinner with friends (do you have those?)
That's the third or fourth comment you've made about me having no friends. It's weird. Unlike you, I don't only associate with "wealthy, successful, highly educated people, and highly diverse" people like you embarrassingly claimed. But the ones who I do have that fit those molds are far, far more in those categories than your Huntington fvcking West Virginia friends.

Did mom drive the Altima?

I'm pretty sure it was a Maxima. For a self-proclaimed car expert, it's confusing that you don't know the difference.

There he goes again comparing his imaginary properties to straw men. Claiming people are of far lower means when he brags about shopping at discount department stores. Bragging about having a mechanic check out a $24k car.
None of them are imaginary. Try Google, Middle Class Murox. Then, find the other properties of mine that have been posted by others on here over the years, look at the names of the companies that own them, and find similar names on properties in the other states that I have mentioned.

At the basketball game the other night @19MU88 and I were talking to one of the security guard’s baseball teammates. Some of the quotes:

Let's pretend this is true. How embarrassing is it that after I have mentioned people telling me that it's weird that you would randomly ask them about me multiple times and try to lead them into saying something negative about me, you're now admitting to talking about me again? Hint: if you're going to attempt to talk smack, don't set yourself up for humiliation by admitting that what I have had people tell me is true.
“The guy is a psycho.”
Another hint: when making things up, don't use the exact same word you have tried describing me as. It's just a little too coincidental. Had you used "arrogant," "unique," it would have been fairly believable.
“One of the worst players I’ve ever played with. He must have had dirt on the coaches.”

You realize that you can Google stats, right? Out of the top 10 regular players, my OPS was 6th, so pretty much in the middle. Considering that catches almost always have one of the worst offensive stats on a team, 6th is even better than another position player having that. Then, add in that pitchers would beg for me to catch for them on days I was supposed to DH because of my ability to steal strikes for them, call the game, and block, it further exemplifies my value. In baseball, full scholarships are almost unheard of. Yet we gave a catcher a full scholarship due to his talent . . . and I still beat him out.
“We assumed he was gay.”
Nobody would say that with a straight face. Four or five of their girlfriends hooked up with me either before they dated or while they were dating. Hell, at least three of them married girls who blew me. And as a former Marshall/NFL player on here has said more than once, "every time I saw him, he was with another hot girl."

Make your lies somewhat believable.

I’ll compare vehicles, security guard. Surely your vehicles are more impressive than someone in my meager lot in life.

I have a car that is worth more than all your cars combined.
Oh, yeah, because "the easiest and most likely way wealthy people show their wealth is by their automobiles." Yee-haw, Huntington!

I hate using the one credit card I have, but there are times when it's more secure than my debit card.

Why would you hate using it? As you said, it's far wiser due to protection. You earn more points/value back than banks give for using a debit card. Debit cards have a finite limit, which is whatever is in your account. AmEx Centurion/Platinum have no limits in theory. Credit cards build credit history and improve score. Debit cards do not.

There isn't a single reason to use a debit card over a credit card unless you don't have the means to pay the bill.

But then . . .

So you first comment was that I haven't been on here, but then when I am for one day, you try talking smack the other way. At least try to stay logical and consistent with your attempts, Middle Class Murox.

No, moron. I was mocking you after you tried talking shit about something I am far superior than you in. I was mocking you for attempting to make fun of my car(s) by showing you that mine are more and better.

Except you, because you're completely irrelevant on here and already embarrass yourself enough without me having to point out more.

That's the third or fourth comment you've made about me having no friends. It's weird. Unlike you, I don't only associate with "wealthy, successful, highly educated people, and highly diverse" people like you embarrassingly claimed. But the ones who I do have that fit those molds are far, far more in those categories than your Huntington fvcking West Virginia friends.

I'm pretty sure it was a Maxima. For a self-proclaimed car expert, it's confusing that you don't know the difference.

None of them are imaginary. Try Google, Middle Class Murox. Then, find the other properties of mine that have been posted by others on here over the years, look at the names of the companies that own them, and find similar names on properties in the other states that I have mentioned.

Let's pretend this is true. How embarrassing is it that after I have mentioned people telling me that it's weird that you would randomly ask them about me multiple times and try to lead them into saying something negative about me, you're now admitting to talking about me again? Hint: if you're going to attempt to talk smack, don't set yourself up for humiliation by admitting that what I have had people tell me is true.

Another hint: when making things up, don't use the exact same word you have tried describing me as. It's just a little too coincidental. Had you used "arrogant," "unique," it would have been fairly believable.

You realize that you can Google stats, right? Out of the top 10 regular players, my OPS was 6th, so pretty much in the middle. Considering that catches almost always have one of the worst offensive stats on a team, 6th is even better than another position player having that. Then, add in that pitchers would beg for me to catch for them on days I was supposed to DH because of my ability to steal strikes for them, call the game, and block, it further exemplifies my value. In baseball, full scholarships are almost unheard of. Yet we gave a catcher a full scholarship due to his talent . . . and I still beat him out.

Nobody would say that with a straight face. Four or five of their girlfriends hooked up with me either before they dated or while they were dating. Hell, at least three of them married girls who blew me. And as a former Marshall/NFL player on here has said more than once, "every time I saw him, he was with another hot girl."

Make your lies somewhat believable.

Oh, yeah, because "the easiest and most likely way wealthy people show their wealth is by their automobiles." Yee-haw, Huntington!

Why would you hate using it? As you said, it's far wiser due to protection. You earn more points/value back than banks give for using a debit card. Debit cards have a finite limit, which is whatever is in your account. AmEx Centurion/Platinum have no limits in theory. Credit cards build credit history and improve score. Debit cards do not.

There isn't a single reason to use a debit card over a credit card unless you don't have the means to pay the bill.
Why would I make it up? I told you another person on the board was there and witnessed it. I can’t control what other people say.

Why would I make it up? I told you another person on the board was there and witnessed it. I can’t control what other people say.
I can confirm I heard the quotes myself. They were both funny and true. I can also confirm that it's a maxima. I remembered all the times the board made fun it was a maxima. Overtime memories fade and it becomes an Altima or Corolla. 🤣🤣

I can confirm I heard the quotes myself. They were both funny and true. I can also confirm that it's a maxima. I remembered all the times the board made fun it was a maxima. Overtime memories fade and it becomes an Altima or Corolla. 🤣🤣
I love how he “thought” it was a Maxima, as if he couldn’t remember his own car. 😂

The best part of that story is how he unsolicitedly told this convoluted backstory of why he’s driving his “mom’s” car, as if we cared what he was driving. If he would have said nothing at all I wouldn’t have thought anything of it.

But, being so insecure, he had to make sure we were aware that a man of his status would never drive a Nissan. It’s just that his cars were all blocked in, you know.

I mean, who doesn’t drive their parents car when they come to visit?

I love how he “thought” it was a Maxima, as if he couldn’t remember his own car. 😂

The best part of that story is how he unsolicitedly told this convoluted backstory of why he’s driving his “mom’s” car, as if we cared what he was driving. If he would have said nothing at all I wouldn’t have thought anything of it.

But, being so insecure, he had to make sure we were aware that a man of his status would never drive a Nissan. It’s just that his cars were all blocked in, you know.

It was funny when the dude said he had no arm and couldn't throw anyone out as a catcher. I said his screen name is rifle arm? We laughed again.

• Haha
Middle Class Murox, we aren't your wife, so don't lie. I never said a single thing about it. In reality, you made a comment when you got in. You were so insecure that you got mad because I had a jacket on - not a blazer, not a suit, but a regular fvcking lightweight jacket. Nothing was ever mentioned about the car.
Why would a car have New York plates when I hadn't lived in New York in nearly 20 years? Do you ever think before making yourself look dumber than you already have with your constant conspiracy theories? In fact, my mom still uses that car for her outdoor stuff (dirt, mulch, flowers, plants, etc.). So I could easily get a picture of it with New York plates and a current year's sticker still on it.

And yes, I drove it because one of my cars was blocked in by it, while the other car was on the other side of the building. If you recall, I was already late picking you up, so taking more time to go to the other side of the building would have made it even later.

It was funny when the dude said he had no arm and couldn't throw anyone out as a catcher. I said his screen name is rifle arm? We laughed again.

I know you aren't bright, but at least try to cover it up. Those stats are easily accessible. I threw out 20% of attempt steals. That is the national average even with the worst pitching staff in the league (meaning most of them they weren't throwing hard to help reduce steals and weren't throwing accurately to help give ourselves a chance). But again, 20% is the national average and is supported by stats.

But by all means, if somebody thought those things of me, they would have no problem if I knew, right? So go ahead and post their name. If that concerns you, then post their initials. If it's not all fabricated, then I'd be 100% sure that it's 1) somebody who didn't start as many years as I did 2) wasn't voted captain by his teammates each year like I was 3) had a wife who blew me which isn't a secret to anyone.

Middle Class Murox, we aren't your wife, so don't lie. I never said a single thing about it. In reality, you made a comment when you got in. You were so insecure that you got mad because I had a jacket on - not a blazer, not a suit, but a regular fvcking lightweight jacket. Nothing was ever mentioned about the car.

Why would a car have New York plates when I hadn't lived in New York in nearly 20 years? Do you ever think before making yourself look dumber than you already have with your constant conspiracy theories? In fact, my mom still uses that car for her outdoor stuff (dirt, mulch, flowers, plants, etc.). So I could easily get a picture of it with New York plates and a current year's sticker still on it.

And yes, I drove it because one of my cars was blocked in by it, while the other car was on the other side of the building. If you recall, I was already late picking you up, so taking more time to go to the other side of the building would have made it even later.

I know you aren't bright, but at least try to cover it up. Those stats are easily accessible. I threw out 20% of attempt steals. That is the national average even with the worst pitching staff in the league (meaning most of them they weren't throwing hard to help reduce steals and weren't throwing accurately to help give ourselves a chance). But again, 20% is the national average and is supported by stats.

But by all means, if somebody thought those things of me, they would have no problem if I knew, right? So go ahead and post their name. If that concerns you, then post their initials. If it's not all fabricated, then I'd be 100% sure that it's 1) somebody who didn't start as many years as I did 2) wasn't voted captain by his teammates each year like I was 3) had a wife who blew me which isn't a secret to anyone.
So you can get a pic of your mom's maxima in NY but not a picture of any of your properties?

Curious.

So you can get a pic of your mom's maxima in NY but not a picture of any of your properties?

Curious.
I dumbed this down and explained it within the last 48 hours for you. Of course I can get pictures of those. I have pictures of all of them on my phone - their original listing pictures and pictures I have taken. Hell, one of them has been posted on here by others. Another, your lackey gave specific details about that "somebody else" provided to him. Another, another of your lackeys hinted he knew about by posting a house within throwing distance.

Two of them are very easy to Google - one because I didn't quitclaim it since I live most of the time in it and don't have to worry about putting it in an LLC to protect me from any injuries AirBNB/tenants would have on it, and the second because it has my fvcking name right in it!

So of course I could post pictures of all of them, but just like when you begged for a shirtless pic for a week claiming that I was fat, t's so much more fun more fun to mock you for being wrong when your lackeys have already seen proof themselves.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT