ADVERTISEMENT

Greed is this your hospital?

I dumbed this down and explained it within the last 48 hours for you. Of course I can get pictures of those. I have pictures of all of them on my phone - their original listing pictures and pictures I have taken. Hell, one of them has been posted on here by others. Another, your lackey gave specific details about that "somebody else" provided to him. Another, another of your lackeys hinted he knew about by posting a house within throwing distance.

Two of them are very easy to Google - one because I didn't quitclaim it since I live most of the time in it and don't have to worry about putting it in an LLC to protect me from any injuries AirBNB/tenants would have on it, and the second because it has my fvcking name right in it!

So of course I could post pictures of all of them, but just like when you begged for a shirtless pic for a week claiming that I was fat, t's so much more fun more fun to mock you for being wrong when your lackeys have already seen proof themselves.
Ok so when it comes to your “properties” you’re playing the long game, waiting for peak suspense before posting pics. But pics of mom’s car can’t wait. Willing to end that debate immediately!

Do I have that right?

That is one of the few things that come easy to you isn't it?

*comes.

The use of "one" means you should use "comes." I realize that to a simpleton who has poor grammar, the inclusion of "few things" leads you to believe that it should be "come," but that is incorrect.

Ok so when it comes to your “properties” you’re playing the long game, waiting for peak suspense before posting pics. But pics of mom’s car can’t wait. Willing to end that debate immediately!

Do I have that right?

Nope. Just like your marriage vows, you have that wrong.

My mom's car doesn't have anything to do with my privacy. Posting all of my properties does. And of course, it's fun to watch you whine when your own lackeys know the claims are true based on what "somebody else" told them.

Ready to take my bet?

Nope. Just like your marriage vows, you have that wrong.

My mom's car doesn't have anything to do with my privacy. Posting all of my properties does. And of course, it's fun to watch you whine when your own lackeys know the claims are true based on what "somebody else" told them.

Ready to take my bet?
Yes. My real estate portfolio value vs yours.

*comes.

The use of "one" means you should use "comes." I realize that to a simpleton who has poor grammar, the inclusion of "few things" leads you to believe that it should be "come," but that is incorrect.

So you proved that it is the one thing that comes easy to you. Bravo. You fell for the trap. You NEVER disappoint...😅👍

Reactions: 19MU88
Middle Class Murox, we aren't your wife, so don't lie. I never said a single thing about it. In reality, you made a comment when you got in. You were so insecure that you got mad because I had a jacket on - not a blazer, not a suit, but a regular fvcking lightweight jacket. Nothing was ever mentioned about the car.

Why would a car have New York plates when I hadn't lived in New York in nearly 20 years? Do you ever think before making yourself look dumber than you already have with your constant conspiracy theories? In fact, my mom still uses that car for her outdoor stuff (dirt, mulch, flowers, plants, etc.). So I could easily get a picture of it with New York plates and a current year's sticker still on it.

And yes, I drove it because one of my cars was blocked in by it, while the other car was on the other side of the building. If you recall, I was already late picking you up, so taking more time to go to the other side of the building would have made it even later.

I know you aren't bright, but at least try to cover it up. Those stats are easily accessible. I threw out 20% of attempt steals. That is the national average even with the worst pitching staff in the league (meaning most of them they weren't throwing hard to help reduce steals and weren't throwing accurately to help give ourselves a chance). But again, 20% is the national average and is supported by stats.

But by all means, if somebody thought those things of me, they would have no problem if I knew, right? So go ahead and post their name. If that concerns you, then post their initials. If it's not all fabricated, then I'd be 100% sure that it's 1) somebody who didn't start as many years as I did 2) wasn't voted captain by his teammates each year like I was 3) had a wife who blew me which isn't a secret to anyone.
Hey I don't know I'm just telling you what your team mate said and that we laughed AGAIN. Honestly, I would not even have known you ever played a sport for MU had you not been the biggest
Jackass on MU message boards that I've seen. At least that one small fragment of you persona is true

Hey I don't know I'm just telling you what your team mate said and that we laughed AGAIN. Honestly, I would not even have known you ever played a sport for MU had you not been the biggest
Jackass on MU message boards that I've seen. At least that one small fragment of you persona is true
Child, do you not realize that Middle Class Murox is making you look dumber than you already have made yourself over the years? You obsessive dorks go around asking people about me in person! And this is after two people already came to me over the last few years telling me that it’s weird that Middle Class Murox did the same to them.

That’s embarrassing. Remember when Murox the Moron came on here accusing somebody specifically on here of asking about Murox on Reddit and trying to dig up dirt? That was weird and creepy of the other person. But Middle Class Murox has been doing that to at least three people (two who reached out to me about him being weird and now this alleged former teammate) about me. That’s far creepier and weirder than what Murox the Moron was claiming about the other guy. And now he’s wrangled you into that embarrassing situation.

I get it: you’ve tried for a decade, unsuccessfully, to get anybody to like you on here. But finally, after constantly liking posts and trying to defend somebody, you found somebody desperate enough to pretend they like you.

That’s embarrassing. Remember when Murox the Moron came on here accusing somebody specifically on here of asking about Murox on Reddit and trying to dig up dirt?
He accused me of that. He was a liar then, and he's still a liar. "Reddit" doesn't sound right, though.

Child, do you not realize that Middle Class Murox is making you look dumber than you already have made yourself over the years? You obsessive dorks go around asking people about me in person! And this is after two people already came to me over the last few years telling me that it’s weird that Middle Class Murox did the same to them.

That’s embarrassing. Remember when Murox the Moron came on here accusing somebody specifically on here of asking about Murox on Reddit and trying to dig up dirt? That was weird and creepy of the other person. But Middle Class Murox has been doing that to at least three people (two who reached out to me about him being weird and now this alleged former teammate) about me. That’s far creepier and weirder than what Murox the Moron was claiming about the other guy. And now he’s wrangled you into that embarrassing situation.

I get it: you’ve tried for a decade, unsuccessfully, to get anybody to like you on here. But finally, after constantly liking posts and trying to defend somebody, you found somebody desperate enough to pretend they like you.
Wait. Didn't you track down and contact someone's employer (Ducky?) because he pissed you off on the interwebs? That's not only the creepiest and weirdest shit ever, it's also sad and pathetic.

stopped reading after the first sentence. boring.

• Haha
Reactions: KyMUfan and murox
*comes.

I'm no English teacher but:
"One" is a modifier of "things." Things is the subject, comes is the verb. Things come. Thing comes.

Wait. Didn't you track down and contact someone's employer (Ducky?) because he pissed you off on the interwebs? That's not only the creepiest and weirdest shit ever, it's also sad and pathetic.

Nope. You should know better than to listen to what Middle Class Murox tries presenting on here. He didn't piss me off, and I didn't contact his employer.

He accused me of that. He was a liar then, and he's still a liar. "Reddit" doesn't sound right, though
It may not have been Reddit. I just remember him throwing a tantrum that somebody asked about him on a message board. On the other hand, I have had two people tell me over the last 3-5 years that he asked them numerous times about me, which they both thought was very weird, and then he admits to doing it to a third person recently. And he tries denying that he didn't look up to me and try to be like me with so many aspects of his life? The dork is obsessed, and now that he realizes he's nowhere near me in financial success, it's gotten worse.

I'm no English teacher but:
Clearly. And you're wrong.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT