ADVERTISEMENT

Greenduke

sistersville

Platinum Buffalo
Mar 17, 2007
How are you grasshopper? When I was 12 in 72 I saw the herd play 4 times. Never saw WV with any teams that good that I had saw with my own eyes. Okay GD, Ky is leading the nation in points in the paint while North carolina allows less points in the paint. To the experts, Ky's inside game is not strong at all, its their great guard play. Playing IN vegas my young cats have a shot. They lost to UCLA who might be the best team in the country. Duke could be when they are completely healthy. Now I believe the Herd makes the tourney or bust. We must instill that way of thinking to herd fans and players. So many years of missing the tournament is awful. Heck Morehead beat Louisville in the big dance one year. You being a duke fan and me being a ky fan we know how the fans are for those programs. How do you change the mindset of fans who often say, that was a good loss. I would say one trip to the ncaa tournament and win one game and the herd is in the top 32. TV exposure, everyone talking about the herd . Win 2 games and be in the final 16. If the herd did any of that the following season that would be all the fans long for. I want to se the herd in the final four with DD coaching

Since I often root for Ky let me say this...........Go Cats Beat the Cheats.

If cal can't outcoach Huckleberry them I don't know what to say.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT