ADVERTISEMENT

Hannity admits he's a loser

Kate Branson

Silver Buffalo
Dec 16, 2020
I guess I'll still listen to his show anyway, but I turned it off last night after he admitted that "I would not win" when some woman he works with on the show asked him to run against Schumer.

Admitted defeat. I don't like to listen to people who admit they're losers. This is why we suck right now. Nobody in our party has ever been able to sell our way. We need someone who can really make people believe that conservatism would work and be the best way to go about things.

We need a real damn leader. Hannity admitted he's not it. I'll probably keep listening anyway, but I'll never forget that. We have no damn solutions, just saying that Democrats suck and we have nothing to offer that's better. Pathetic.

Maybe New York is full of govt sheep and Hannity knows it. That's why do many people want the hell out of there.

It would be the perfect place though for a real winner to get this done.

Think about Urban Meyer and how he turned nothing into something at Bowling Green. They are nothing once again, but all it took was Urban Meyer for them to be something. He's too old and soft now, but somebody like how he was back then is what you need to win this thing.

It's all just a big sales job. All of it. All it takes is the right look, voice, whatever and you can get people to think anything is good.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT