ADVERTISEMENT

Hawaii Bowl Cancelled less than 24 hrs before game

It's all good anyway.

They talked about doing away with football for years because it was too hard of hitting. Head injuries. Then you have them making every game Black Lives Matter. Now they cancel it for nothing.

I really have no interest anymore in sports. I keep up with it just to waste time. Don't care a damn thing about them. Cancel them all. They're no longer anything I ever wanted them for. They're not an escape. They don't have some fierce competitive spirit anymore. Hell, they say my life doesn't even matter if I'm not black.

And now this. Healthy kids who could break me in half quitting the game over a sniffle.

Something else. Time for something else. Chewing and spitting in the car out in Mason County and keeping the money I used to spend on sports.

Keep in mind, small pox existed for thousands of years. The vaccine was developed in 1796. So with the vaccine and spotty immunization it still stayed around for nearly 200 years. It took a world wide intense vaccination effort by the WHO in the 1970s to eradicate it. The last known natural case was in 1977 in Somalia. So what ended small pox after thousands of years of existence? A worldwide vaccination effort.
Yes, for sure. But the only reason that was possible was that nothing except humans can get smallpox. It there are animal reservoirs eradication of a disease is as good as impossible.

Yes, for sure. But the only reason that was possible was that nothing except humans can get smallpox. It there are animal reservoirs eradication of a disease is as good as impossible.
True. I actually mentioned that in this very thread.

Let's face it we are going to do testing forever. For colds, testing healthy young athletes for no damn reason. Thanks chinks and libs.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT