ADVERTISEMENT

Hello

mahone06

Bronze Buffalo
Apr 3, 2007
As a long time Marshall fan and a somewhat OG of herdnation. I have not posted on those site in years. I was the president of the MarshallManiacs for a couple of years while in school but I insist I while save this for later. Having been removed from the state of West Virginia and Marshall University for a few years I have gotten to observe “truly” from the outside over the last few years.

With that being said, Marshall University is still years behind the times. I live in dayton and there are “more donors” for Ohio state dayton than there are for Marshall University in total. I love my school. But Marshall University can not ever equate to anything other than where we are now. I may get hate for this but that’s okay. I’ve got gonads and I’m certainly not woke

Reactions: KellyGreenAlumni
As a long time Marshall fan and a somewhat OG of herdnation. I have not posted on those site in years. I was the president of the MarshallManiacs for a couple of years while in school but I insist I while save this for later. Having been removed from the state of West Virginia and Marshall University for a few years I have gotten to observe “truly” from the outside over the last few years.

With that being said, Marshall University is still years behind the times. I live in dayton and there are “more donors” for Ohio state dayton than there are for Marshall University in total. I love my school. But Marshall University can not ever equate to anything other than where we are now. I may get hate for this but that’s okay. I’ve got gonads and I’m certainly not woke
Ohio State is a top tier state university. Their sppprt is state wide

"what’s the difference between WVU and OSU?"
WVU is the flagship school for West Virginia, OSU is the flagship school for Ohio.

"what’s the difference between WVU and OSU?"
WVU is the flagship school for West Virginia, OSU is the flagship school for Ohio.
Yep. There is no difference. My point exactly. Split amongst 5 or 6 other schools. All the more preferences for marshalll

Join the BG and help your alma mater.

Reactions: herd4life5 (HN)
Marshall University can not ever equate to anything other than where we are now.
“Marshall University can not ever equate to anything other than where we are now.”

You mean like having a football team that beat Notre Dame in South Bend? I could have been an Ohio State fan had I wanted to be. But where is the fun in that? I like being the underdog. Sam C is right about people like you. Marshall is not for you.

Guess it is New Years Eve or something, the way the responses to a simple comment are flowing like booze. I've no adverse opinion to your comments, and welcome back. Thanks for you work with the Marshall Maniacs, we could use some help (evidently) with the group now (The Stampede).

The truth of the matter is that a huge percentage of MU students go there to get a degree, and remain fans of somewhere that their family and friends like and may support. This will be the case as long as we are the choice for such a high percentage of "First Time" family college students.

But we are better than we were, and continue to grow. Who knows, maybe some day we'll be saying that we can't believe the high percentage of students who give back to the(ir) university.

Reactions: Sunshine2269

You’ve got gonads for being a keyboard warrior?

1h5t1p.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: ThunderDrunk304
I actually enjoy the conversation. I was talking on here before many of the haters were first posting on here. However, I must admit that being a troll for the people that have entertained my amusement for the last 12 years has been quite magical

I actually enjoy the conversation. I was talking on here before many of the haters were first posting on here. However, I must admit that being a troll for the people that have entertained my amusement for the last 12 years has been quite magical
So deuces, please block me before I have to unfortunately block myself

• Haha
Reactions: mlblack16.
So deuces, please block me before I have to unfortunately block myself
Lol. Do you also blame your father for not hugging you enough?? You don’t have to announce your exit, just like you shouldn’t have announced your entrance.

I’m pretty sure you don’t need to block yourself… you can either not come back….or just log out.

You said you ran the MM several years while here…that might explain why they’re a mess.

• Haha
Reactions: Elkview and ru4_mu2
Lol. Do you also blame your father for not hugging you enough?? You don’t have to announce your exit, just like you shouldn’t have announced your entrance.

I’m pretty sure you don’t need to block yourself… you can either not come back….or just log out.

You said you ran the MM several years while here…that might explain why they’re a mess.
Or why they sucked ass at supporting Marshall

Reactions: Aaron Perkins

Oh well. Looky here. He came back! But why?

What are you doing to make it better. Are you donating? What level? Are you recruiting other donors? Why? Is that “someone else’s job”. It’s your program. If you love it as you say. Then what are you doing yo make it better

What did you do to make it better while you were here. I remember you being the president of the maniacs. But what did you do. Did it improve while you had it. Or when you left. They say the sign of a good leader is how things go when that leader is gone. Did it go downhill when you left. Why?

Did you come back any after you left? Your job as president of the maniacs was to ensure that the students at that time became fans for life. Did you fail? Why did you fail? Did you try to succeed?

No, I’m finally finished with the lackluster fan base of the state that I once called home. Took me 11 years to do such but so glad I’m finally at this point. Thanks for the ride herdnation but I am finally at the point wh

Hahaha. Finished with it now? You were finished when you left. You were finished when you, as president, weren’t even good enough to sale yourself on what you were selling.

Welcome!

Well aren't you just a ray of f'n sunshine

• Haha
Reactions: Timmynjen
Guess it is New Years Eve or something, the way the responses to a simple comment are flowing like booze. I've no adverse opinion to your comments, and welcome back. Thanks for you work with the Marshall Maniacs, we could use some help (evidently) with the group now (The Stampede).

The truth of the matter is that a huge percentage of MU students go there to get a degree, and remain fans of somewhere that their family and friends like and may support. This will be the case as long as we are the choice for such a high percentage of "First Time" family college students.

But we are better than we were, and continue to grow. Who knows, maybe some day we'll be saying that we can't believe the high percentage of students who give back to the(ir) university.
AMEN!!! AMEN!!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT