ADVERTISEMENT

Herd basketball televised

Try the BEIN site , its in another thread , not the best visually ( on your computer) but beats not being able to watch it
I have Direct and its one of the few stations regarding sports that I do not get , so as said , look through the thread about MTSU game and the link is there.

I didn't think this game was going to be on beIN...

Anyway, your best bet is to buy the monthly package from HerdZone or CUSA.tv. It's a far better deal for basketball season than it is for football season. I always cancel in April.

Try the BEIN site , its in another thread , not the best visually ( on your computer) but beats not being able to watch it
I have Direct and its one of the few stations regarding sports that I do not get , so as said , look through the thread about MTSU game and the link is there.

If its on beIN, then I'm sure the entire Arabian peninsula will have coverage!! :)

;)
If its on beIN, then I'm sure the entire Arabian peninsula will have coverage!! :)

Mexico and Cuba along with the Little Havana area of Miami, we have a huge alumni following in both nations and in particular that area of Florida.:);)

;)

Mexico and Cuba along with the Little Havana area of Miami, we have a huge alumni following in both nations and in particular that area of Florida.:);)

Hey 77, wonder if Rigot or Cline can "habla Espanol"? Maybe they can scour Havana, etc., and find a 6'10" stud or two or can not only hit a trey with consistency, but actually can also rebound and can truly play "El Defenso"!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT