ADVERTISEMENT

Herd Corn Hole Board

Herdmeister

Platinum Buffalo
Jan 18, 2006
Does anyone on here know of anyone that makes Herd Corn Hole boards? If so, please in box me.

Thanks!

Someone about a mile out St Rt 93 Ironton makes them... he seems to always have a few out on display .... looks like you could get them custom made no problem. I drive past almost daily... I’ll see about a address if u want me to.?.?

Someone about a mile out St Rt 93 Ironton makes them... he seems to always have a few out on display .... looks like you could get them custom made no problem. I drive past almost daily... I’ll see about a address if u want me to.?.?
Yes, please. If he has a phone on there get that as well

I thought I saw them at Glens or maybe Dicks. Definitely online...but if you want a custom design, I dunno.
Glenn's has them for $60. Not sure they are regulation size. I guess there is a specific size for tournaments etc. Most I see on line are $160-$200

Yes, please. If he has a phone on there get that as well

HERDMeister.....I had a special custom set made a few years ago in North Carolina by a guy that makes them for one of my restaurant customers. One Board has the HERD logo; the other has the Boston Red Sox logo. I will try to contact the guy that made mine. I recall I paid about $200 and they are really constructed from good wood and the paint job is great. If interested.....You pay and I will deliver them to you.

HerdZilla22 [Gary Sweeney] In Charlotte

Glenn's has them for $60. Not sure they are regulation size. I guess there is a specific size for tournaments etc. Most I see on line are $160-$200
I would stay away from those big box store boards. They're typically plastic, and simply not very good for those that take the Cornhole seriously. I believe the regulation size to be 24" x 48", with a 12" height at the back. They're pretty simple to make, if you have a decent saw. Even a jigsaw would work. Painting them to your liking is a different story though. That's probably the toughest part of all.

Reactions: Chris McLaughlin
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT