ADVERTISEMENT

Herd starts 3-0

At least one thread not about football! Guys are still figuring it out, but getting W’s. Ohio in the Cam Sunday afternoon.....good luck in the lottery!

The lottery for the Ohio game has already happened. It was rolled over from the canceled Coppin State game. The ticket office had already drawn the Arkansas State game before Coppin was canceled so it rolled over to the next home game which is Ohio Sunday. So whatever you drew for Coppin is what you’ll have for Ohio.

A fantastic game last night. It was so much fun seeing their fan reaction to our style. Even though the game was close at half their fans knew it was over. We completely took them out of their game. They win games in the 60's not the 80's. You could tell they simply were not expecting us to be so talented. Hats off to Danny and his staff for having the guys ready to play. On the CofC side they have some serious issues on both ends of the court. They are having major trouble trying to find a scorer to replace Riller. On the defensive side where Earl makes his money they cannot guard the 3 point line. After the game the theme of the night was "soul searching". Always fun when you can leave an arena with the home team shell shocked. Great to see so many Herd fans out last night. Definitely a great showing from our LowCountry Alumni!

Ohio will be a big big test for our guys... The Bobcats are going to be 4-1 and their only loss was 77-75 to #6 Illinois.

Really the first step up game of the season. Need to get off to a good start because falling behind a team with equal talent is never a recipe for success.

Ohio will be a big big test for our guys... The Bobcats are going to be 4-1 and their only loss was 77-75 to #6 Illinois.

Really the first step up game of the season. Need to get off to a good start because falling behind a team with equal talent is never a recipe for success.
Agree completely. Dudes can ball

Absolutely. I know they are vaguely a rival, but I never actively cheer against OU unless we are playing them

The lottery for the Ohio game has already happened. It was rolled over from the canceled Coppin State game. The ticket office had already drawn the Arkansas State game before Coppin was canceled so it rolled over to the next home game which is Ohio Sunday. So whatever you drew for Coppin is what you’ll have for Ohio.

Yea we received our tickets on 12/10

Absolutely. I know they are vaguely a rival, but I never actively cheer against OU unless we are playing them

I actually cheer for them when not playing us. The few times I was able to be at games against them they were always very friendly before and after the game win or lose. Very nice and friendly fan base. similar to ours.

Reactions: goherd13

I believe we passed that test.

Reactions: RhinoD and caliherd
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT