ADVERTISEMENT

Herd takes out FAU,

yep....he's got these guys nobody wanted rolling. We will win at worse 13 conference games. Most likely many more. I hope some of these girls that were whining get some fresh panties and get on board.

Reactions: Chris McLaughlin
And if you are wrong 19MU88 are you exchanging your panties for depends? Rolling. Yep. In CUSA rolling.

BB you should have been around long enough to know I'm rarely if ever wrong.

you'll need new tampons for the tourney, go stock up.

Well tomorrows game will hinge of which team gets to play their game. If the game is in the 60's or low 70's ODU wins, if the game is in the 80's or higher, the herd wins. FT and 3's for us will be the tail of the tape.

Reactions: Galloway27
Hey 19MU88 the team is on its way to your possible 13 CUSA wins. On a cold snowy night in Huntington I went to the Cam and watched. I will give you this - if Dan can get those kids to consistently play with the no quit they displayed in the ODU game you just may see those 13 wins.

I made the trek as well from the Kanawha Valley. I don't know that I'd say 13 is a lock, but I like our odds. We didn't shoot very well last night, a lot of that is on ODU. Long athletic teams will give us trouble, so we really need to hold serve at home or not drop more than 1 or 2.

Playing in the East, all of the eastern side has a tougher go of it. Other than the two Floridas, top 6 in east are tough gets. We could win or lose to UAB, Middle, Charlotte, WKU and ODU. So we need to sweep one or two of those especially considering we may go 0-2 against MTSU.

As far as the west, looks like Rice and La Tech are the only tough gets, we get Rice at home some it would be great to go 6-0 against that side or at least 5-1.

I made the trek as well from the Kanawha Valley. I don't know that I'd say 13 is a lock, but I like our odds. We didn't shoot very well last night, a lot of that is on ODU. Long athletic teams will give us trouble, so we really need to hold serve at home or not drop more than 1 or 2.

Playing in the East, all of the eastern side has a tougher go of it. Other than the two Floridas, top 6 in east are tough gets. We could win or lose to UAB, Middle, Charlotte, WKU and ODU. So we need to sweep one or two of those especially considering we may go 0-2 against MTSU.

As far as the west, looks like Rice and La Tech are the only tough gets, we get Rice at home some it would be great to go 6-0 against that side or at least 5-1.

May get somewhat of a break when it comes to scheduling, 88. Note that apparently we play ALL 4 of the Texas schools either there or at home every other year. Last year all 4 on the road; this season all 4 at the CAM, and only Rice seems to be anywhere near a good team among the 4. This season our 4 single game road opponents are LA TECH, SO. Miss, FAU and FIU (already defeated the last 2). If we split, or win both, in our trip to Louisiana and Mississippi, and take care of business at home against our 5 foes we play twice (UNCC, ODU, WKU, UAB and MTSU), we could easily be 13-5, or hopefully better in conference play this season!! GO HERD!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT