ADVERTISEMENT

Here's the slippery slope we were all talking about in the destruction of the traditional nuclear familiy.

These are the times I get embarrassed to have spent four years of my life around people from one of the two least educated states, two poorest states, two unhealthiest states, two most unhappy states, two most drug addicted states, etc.

Due to bigotry and attitudes that simply have no facts to support it, gay children have a far higher suicide rate. It's people like you morons in this thread who contribute to that.
Don't be so sensitive, Toes.

It must be even more embarrassing that you spend a significant amount of time on a message board trying to convince a dozen uneducated hillbillies how successful you are and have them laugh at you and mock you.
That's the best part! A dozen less successful, less educated, less cultured hillbillies all trying to talk shIt about those things.

But let's review this: You're the one who has argued with somebody else about how you only associate with highly successful, highly educated, and highly diverse people . . . in Huntington fvcking West Virginia. You're the one who argued with somebody else on here by naming all of the countries you've visited (due to your deep insecurity about living in WV your entire life) and comically boasting to that person that you go on two international trips per year. You're the one who has argued about all of your "luxury apartments" and then showed a crackhouse building of four apartments that go for less than I spend on food in a month. You're the one who cried that his house isn't valued at $318k . . . dammit, it's $450k even though that price per square foot doesn't match recent comps on your street. You're the one who submits himself to an online "best yard" contest and your car to a magazine about Huntington fvcking West Virginia. You're the one who claims to "skim your posts and not read them," yet two people have told me how weird it is that you frequently ask them about me trying to get information and have recently admitted to asking a third person about me.

On the other hand, I only rub my better life in your faces when you commoners try talking sh!t. I'm the one, who for the fifth time over the last 15 years, just turned down a county sports hall of fame from inducting me. I'm the one who turned down an interview from a local television station 1.5 years ago that wanted to do an update on me.

So why do you continue to hang out on these boards?
The same reason I loved my time at Marshall. When you're so superior to just about everyone else, it makes it enjoyable. I'm the single biggest factor this board and the smack board are what they are. Before my time here, this board was like a quiet conversation between a group of priests . . . the non molesting types. I would could warnings and requests from the previous board owner asking me to not disparage Christianity and that it was offending the posters. Can you imagine that? Before my time here, this board didn't even allow people to say "Jesus is a superhero" and "religion, including Christianity, is a crutch for the weak minded."

I'm the one who started this board to the way it is now. I'm the Uncle Luke/2 Live Crew of this board relative to what they did for music lyrics.

And frankly, coming here makes me feel good about myself. In Orange County, I'm surrounded by people with tens/hundreds of millions more than me. There are a decent number of people who fvck girls as quality as I do. There are plenty with better properties. So even though I still get everyone's attention even in places like that, coming here is like Elon Musk going to Orange County.

Because his narcissistic personality requires he show off his accomplishments. He likes to say we all think about him and require his acknowledgment of our existence. It’s obvious that it’s the exact opposite of that.

This hotel is nice, but it isn't $13k nice for five nights. AAA four-diamond hotel, and the suite they upgraded me to (the pleasures of being Ambassador level and spending $23k+ in a year at Marriott properties) isn't anything special. But the girl? Daaaaaamn! Let's just say that she would never have to work at Hooters.

That's the best part! A dozen less successful, less educated, less cultured hillbillies all trying to talk shIt about those things.

But let's review this: You're the one who has argued with somebody else about how you only associate with highly successful, highly educated, and highly diverse people . . . in Huntington fvcking West Virginia. You're the one who argued with somebody else on here by naming all of the countries you've visited (due to your deep insecurity about living in WV your entire life) and comically boasting to that person that you go on two international trips per year. You're the one who has argued about all of your "luxury apartments" and then showed a crackhouse building of four apartments that go for less than I spend on food in a month. You're the one who cried that his house isn't valued at $318k . . . dammit, it's $450k even though that price per square foot doesn't match recent comps on your street. You're the one who submits himself to an online "best yard" contest and your car to a magazine about Huntington fvcking West Virginia. You're the one who claims to "skim your posts and not read them," yet two people have told me how weird it is that you frequently ask them about me trying to get information and have recently admitted to asking a third person about me.

On the other hand, I only rub my better life in your faces when you commoners try talking sh!t. I'm the one, who for the fifth time over the last 15 years, just turned down a county sports hall of fame from inducting me. I'm the one who turned down an interview from a local television station 1.5 years ago that wanted to do an update on me.

The same reason I loved my time at Marshall. When you're so superior to just about everyone else, it makes it enjoyable. I'm the single biggest factor this board and the smack board are what they are. Before my time here, this board was like a quiet conversation between a group of priests . . . the non molesting types. I would could warnings and requests from the previous board owner asking me to not disparage Christianity and that it was offending the posters. Can you imagine that? Before my time here, this board didn't even allow people to say "Jesus is a superhero" and "religion, including Christianity, is a crutch for the weak minded."

I'm the one who started this board to the way it is now. I'm the Uncle Luke/2 Live Crew of this board relative to what they did for music lyrics.

And frankly, coming here makes me feel good about myself. In Orange County, I'm surrounded by people with tens/hundreds of millions more than me. There are a decent number of people who fvck girls as quality as I do. There are plenty with better properties. So even though I still get everyone's attention even in places like that, coming here is like Elon Musk going to Orange County.

This hotel is nice, but it isn't $13k nice for five nights. AAA four-diamond hotel, and the suite they upgraded me to (the pleasures of being Ambassador level and spending $23k+ in a year at Marriott properties) isn't anything special. But the girl? Daaaaaamn! Let's just say that she would never have to work at Hooters.
Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 19MU88
Sooo... Why haven't these suicides and attempts been going down as acceptance is increasing???

I believe we have discussed cause and effect in the past and you didn't get it then either...

I'll give you a hint - there are other causes...
They have as a percentage. You're just too stupid to critically interpret data.

The cumulative number of suicide attempts by gay youth hasn't seen significant drops, but that's because the overall number of youths who have identified as gay has skyrocketed due to more acceptance.

Let me dumb it down for you with some random figures to illustrate the point:

2000: 1 million gay youths
2000: 200k gay youths have attempted or seriously contemplated suicide
2022: 7 million gay youths
2022: 500k gay youths have attempted or seriously contemplated suicide

Is that easy enough for you to understand?

Evidence is overwhelming that gay youth who have experienced discrimination, bullying, physical abuse, and/or parental rejection have a higher suicide rate than gay youth who haven't experienced those things. Another factor is that, even though more people are open with their homosexuality, it still isn't easy to find romantic companionship compared to heterosexuals.

It's like living in Huntington fvcking West Virginia and insisting on only marrying an 8 or better. Well, you're going to be pretty lonely, because unless you are fortunate enough to run into an 8+ as she stops to get food while driving through Huntington fvcking West Virginia, you won't find an 8+ in the city. Gay youths have a very limited field of romantic partners, just like the guy who wants to marry and 8+ in Huntington, which means the chance for their happiness romantically is low. So acceptance may have increased, but there are still issues that lead to depression.

The cumulative number of suicide attempts by gay youth hasn't seen significant drops, but that's because the overall number of youths who have identified as gay has skyrocketed due to more acceptance.

Evidence is overwhelming that gay youth who have experienced discrimination, bullying, physical abuse, and/or parental rejection have a higher suicide rate than gay youth who haven't experienced those things. Another factor is that, even though more people are open with their homosexuality, it still isn't easy to find romantic companionship compared to heterosexuals.

It's like living in Huntington fvcking West Virginia and insisting on only marrying an 8 or better. Well, you're going to be pretty lonely, because unless you are fortunate enough to run into an 8+ as she stops to get food while driving through Huntington fvcking West Virginia, you won't find an 8+ in the city. Gay youths have a very limited field of romantic partners, just like the guy who wants to marry and 8+ in Huntington, which means the chance for their happiness romantically is low. So acceptance may have increased, but there are still issues that lead to depression.
I am not sure all these folks are gay. Some of them raised effeminate or from broken or screwed up homes. Boys are being raised soft, split homes, etc.

Throw in mind altering drugs, sitting on video games all day, and screwed upbringing and it is a receipe for disaster. It goes on not just with gays, but youth in general.

Last edited:
Reactions: KyMUfan

Fellas, we are going to have to take this guy's word for it when it comes to the mental illness of gays leading to increased suicide rates. Maybe coming here to write out his fantasy fiction has prevented him from taking a swan dive onto the 405.

I am not sure all these folks are gay. Some of them raised effeminate or from broken or screwed up homes. Boys are being raised soft, spiit hoes, etc.

Throw in mind altering drugs, sitting on video games all day, and screwed upbringing and it is a receipe for disaster. It goes on not just with gays, but youth in general.
Well, yeah. That goes without saying. The more things are acceptable, the more you will get people who identify - incorrectly or not - with that.

I'm not sure what spit hoes have to do with anything though, as there are plenty of hoes in both the hetero and homo spheres.

Fellas, we are going to have to take this guy's word for it when it comes to the mental illness of gays leading to increased suicide rates. Maybe coming here to write out his fantasy fiction has prevented him from taking a swan dive onto the 405.
That's a pretty poor attempt. You've never had good humor though. The only funny part would be hearing you say that in your twangy accent.

Well, yeah. That goes without saying. The more things are acceptable, the more you will get people who identify - incorrectly or not - with that.

I'm not sure what spit hoes have to do with anything though, as there are plenty of hoes in both the hetero and homo spheres.

That's a pretty poor attempt. You've never had good humor though. The only funny part would be hearing you say that in your twangy accent.
Better than sounding like an effeminate fggot, I guess.

Pronounce "Oregon" for us, tubby. Ore-eee-gone.

So...

We've already established you are really good at dumbing things down because it comes so easy to you but yet you keep doubling down to remind us all of that. No doubt because you are dumb and just can't help yourself. Bless your heart...

So without resorting to a mindless, rambling dissertation like yourself let's cut to the chase.

Earlier you said bigotry and attitudes contribute to high suicide rates among gays. I simply stated that acceptance is higher yet suicide rates remain high. Now you have contradicted your earlier statement by saying the number of gays has increased because of more acceptance...

So let's try to expand your narrow-focused simple mind...

1. There are more causes for higher rates of suicide in the gay community than lack of acceptance, and
2. There are more causes for recent higher rates of homosexuality than acceptance.

Kind of like there is more that one way to spell racket, doughnut or duffle... But you know that, right???

Earlier you said bigotry and attitudes contribute to high suicide rates among gays. I simply stated that acceptance is higher yet suicide rates remain high. Now you have contradicted your earlier statement by saying the number of gays has increased because of more acceptance...

So let's try to expand your narrow-focused simple mind...

1. There are more causes for higher rates of suicide in the gay community than lack of acceptance, and
2. There are more causes for recent higher rates of homosexuality than acceptance.
If what you’re trying to argue were true, the increase in gay youth would see a similar increase in gay suicide issues.

You initially tried arguing that suicide among gay youths hasn’t gone down even though acceptance has gone up. Based on a cumulative number, that’s accurate. But that’s an illogical way to try to draw the conclusion that you did. You’d have to look at the rate. And the rate has dropped significantly even though the cumulative number hasn’t.

This stuff isn’t rocket science.

Better than sounding like an effeminate fggot, I guess.

Pronounce "Oregon" for us, tubby. Ore-eee-gone.
Again, such a bad attempt. For all of your faults, your lack of having any humor to you may be the biggest.

Second to that is a mid 40s guy who runs around saying “retard” and “fagg0t.” You sound like a hillbilly.

You typed all this ^^^ and there is a zero percent chance anyone besides you, and possibly estragreed, read any of it. What a dork.

• Haha
Reactions: KyMUfan
You typed all this ^^^ and there is a zero percent chance anyone besides you, and possibly estragreed, read any of it. What a dork.
Well, your hero, Middle Class Murox, had to have read some of it in order to elicit the response to it that he gave.

This is why you’re affectionately called “Tier Three.” You’re just not a very bright guy.

you won't find an 8+ in the city.
1336435590178_7294887.png

If what you’re trying to argue were true, the increase in gay youth would see a similar increase in gay suicide issues.

All youth suicide rates appear to be dropping...

"Youth suicide rates are dropping in the U.S., but the proportion of teens who have suicidal thoughts or make an attempt remains consistently higher among sexual minorities than among heterosexual young people, two new studies in Pediatrics suggest."

You initially tried arguing that suicide among gay youths hasn’t gone down even though acceptance has gone up. Based on a cumulative number, that’s accurate. But that’s an illogical way to try to draw the conclusion that you did. You’d have to look at the rate. And the rate has dropped significantly even though the cumulative number hasn’t.

However the the multiples of gays to heterosexual have stayed roughly the same...

“Numerous studies going back to the late 1990s have consistently shown that sexual minority youth are about three times more likely to report making a suicide attempt,”

This stuff isn’t rocket science.

And yet not surprisingly you still don't get it...

As I have said before but your narrow-focused and simple mind won't allow you to see, there are many underlying causes for this issue.

Last edited:
I read the first quote response before getting bored with it. Wow! I had no idea this guy turned down a county sports hall of fame AND a local TV interview!! Impressive! 😂
A veritable Al Bundy.
The point was that Middle Class Murox tries to do whatever he can to stand out and be noticed. I do the opposite, yet still have Middle Class Murox’s desired effect.

The point was that Middle Class Murox tries to do whatever he can to stand out and be noticed. I do the opposite, yet still have Middle Class Murox’s desired effect.
You truly believe that don’t you.
“Hey guys I bang hot chicks all day”
“Hey guess I just got my Maserati back from jiffy lube”
“Hey guys I just bought my 47 cellphone from some guy named tax”
“Hey guys I stood in line and met Taylor swift”
“hey guys look at $87bajillion Gucci onesie”

Can you give us an example of the things I do to stand out to be noticed as you turn down opportunities by “a local tv station” to be interviewed?

Reactions: 19MU88
You truly believe that don’t you.
“Hey guys I bang hot chicks all day”
“Hey guess I just got my Maserati back from jiffy lube”
“Hey guys I just bought my 47 cellphone from some guy named tax”
“Hey guys I stood in line and met Taylor swift”
“hey guys look at $87bajillion Gucci onesie”
If you can't understand this, then ask one of the 12 year olds to explain it who you give body rubs to.

I mock you morons after you try taking jabs at me. That's the difference.

Can you give us an example of the things I do to stand out to be noticed as you turn down opportunities by “a local tv station” to be interviewed?
You're the guy who wears tank tops to the gym.
You're the guy who wears Speedos to the pool.
You're the guy who puts his car in an article in a magazine from Huntington fvcking West Virginia.
You're the guy who enters his yard in an online contest.

"I just skim your posts and don't read them," yet you somehow know everything I post.

No matter how much you jerk him off, he isn't going to invite you over to stay the night at your house. I'm sorry to crush your hopes and dreams.
Surely you are at least smart enough to figure out it's all about laughing at you. Not just me, but 90% of the board. Besides, why would I want invited to a middle class home? Pathetic

• Haha
Reactions: murox and KyMUfan

Abstract​

Previous investigations have indicated that the ratio of sex offenders against female children vs. offenders against male children is approximately 2:1, while the ratio of gynephiles to androphiles among the general population is approximately 20:1. The present study investigated whether the etiology of preferred partner sex among pedophiles is related to the etiology of preferred partner sex among males preferring adult partners. Using phallometric test sensitivities to calculate the proportion of true pedophiles among various groups of sex offenders against children, and taking into consideration previously reported mean numbers of victims per offender group, the ratio of heterosexual to homosexual pedophiles was calculated to be approximately 11:1. This suggests that the resulting proportion of true pedophiles among persons with a homosexual erotic development is greater than that in persons who develop heterosexually. This, of course, would not indicate that androphilic males have a greater propensity to offend against children.

It's unpopular to say this in our "Politically" correct nation. But I have always learned this was true.

Bingo!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT