ADVERTISEMENT

Here's the slippery slope we were all talking about in the destruction of the traditional nuclear familiy.

The topic no one will discuss because it's "offensive" is the fact that sexual deviance begets sexual deviance.

Mentally healthy human males are biologically programmed to want to procreate, i.e. have sex with females - and vice versa. Any sexual proclivity outside that biological binary is deviant and unnecessary. It goes against both moral and natural law.

This happens plenty in traditional nuclear families as well. Yes it’s horrific. But it has nothing to do with if the parents are straight or gay.

In fact, since gay parents typically have to adopt, and have to go through screening to adopt, I would wager your average kid with gay parents is safer than your average kid with straight parents.

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
This happens plenty in traditional nuclear families as well. Yes it’s horrific. But it has nothing to do with if the parents are straight or gay.

In fact, since gay parents typically have to adopt, and have to go through screening to adopt, I would wager your average kid with gay parents is safer than your average kid with straight parents.
All children should be given to gays for their safety!

Wait a minute...so men can't get pregnant?

Reactions: raleighherdfan
That’s a bad take. Shitty people come in all forms, including gay and straight. There are straight couples that do these terrible things all the time.

These are the times I get embarrassed to have spent four years of my life around people from one of the two least educated states, two poorest states, two unhealthiest states, two most unhappy states, two most drug addicted states, etc.

Due to bigotry and attitudes that simply have no facts to support it, gay children have a far higher suicide rate. It's people like you morons in this thread who contribute to that.

You just shout liar. Just your defintiion. Liar, Liar, Liar.

your opinion.

Not sure God really cares about the message board
You're a liar by definition. Liar.

Are you saying you are not sure if it's OK to lie or not on a message board?? That's the reason I call you an idiot and liar.

These are the times I get embarrassed to have spent four years of my life around people from one of the two least educated states, two poorest states, two unhealthiest states, two most unhappy states, two most drug addicted states, etc.

Due to bigotry and attitudes that simply have no facts to support it, gay children have a far higher suicide rate. It's people like you morons in this thread who contribute to that.
It must be even more embarrassing that you spend a significant amount of time on a message board trying to convince a dozen uneducated hillbillies how successful you are and have them laugh at you and mock you.

Abstract​

Previous investigations have indicated that the ratio of sex offenders against female children vs. offenders against male children is approximately 2:1, while the ratio of gynephiles to androphiles among the general population is approximately 20:1. The present study investigated whether the etiology of preferred partner sex among pedophiles is related to the etiology of preferred partner sex among males preferring adult partners. Using phallometric test sensitivities to calculate the proportion of true pedophiles among various groups of sex offenders against children, and taking into consideration previously reported mean numbers of victims per offender group, the ratio of heterosexual to homosexual pedophiles was calculated to be approximately 11:1. This suggests that the resulting proportion of true pedophiles among persons with a homosexual erotic development is greater than that in persons who develop heterosexually. This, of course, would not indicate that androphilic males have a greater propensity to offend against children.

It's unpopular to say this in our "Politically" correct nation. But I have always learned this was true.

So why do you continue to hang out on these boards?

Abstract​

Previous investigations have indicated that the ratio of sex offenders against female children vs. offenders against male children is approximately 2:1, while the ratio of gynephiles to androphiles among the general population is approximately 20:1. The present study investigated whether the etiology of preferred partner sex among pedophiles is related to the etiology of preferred partner sex among males preferring adult partners. Using phallometric test sensitivities to calculate the proportion of true pedophiles among various groups of sex offenders against children, and taking into consideration previously reported mean numbers of victims per offender group, the ratio of heterosexual to homosexual pedophiles was calculated to be approximately 11:1. This suggests that the resulting proportion of true pedophiles among persons with a homosexual erotic development is greater than that in persons who develop heterosexually. This, of course, would not indicate that androphilic males have a greater propensity to offend against children.

It's unpopular to say this in our "Politically" correct nation. But I have always learned this was true.
Oh, look. Actual data. The sworn enemy of the social justice crowd.

Due to bigotry and attitudes that simply have no facts to support it, gay children have a far higher suicide rate.

Let's look at this through the eyes of an "uneducated hillbilly".

Greater acceptance of the gay lifestyle in the US...

Sooo... Why haven't these suicides and attempts been going down as acceptance is increasing???

I believe we have discussed cause and effect in the past and you didn't get it then either...

I'll give you a hint - there are other causes...

You're a liar by definition. Liar.

Are you saying you are not sure if it's OK to lie or not on a message board?? That's the reason I call you an idiot and liar.
You just should liar even in debate or with opinions you don't agree with.

Nor can you offer one. As usual.
rachel-levine-coronavirus-fb.jpg

That is your side, EG.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT