ADVERTISEMENT

He's a Coward

Y.A.G Si Ye Nots

Platinum Buffalo
Mar 7, 2010
Home Wrecker
He makes some serious claims, then when called out about them, he hides from them like a pussy. There is no justifying this guy's repeated words and actions. "I don't stand by anything." Of course you don't, moron. Of course you don't.

images

rifle just mad cause it's obvious trump has bigger balls than he does.

rifle just mad cause it's obvious trump has bigger balls than he does.

I suspect cheetos has no balls, but you probably have a much closer view. What we have in office is a guy who combines the paranoia of Nixon, the dementia of Reagan, and the lack of knowledge of Bush......in other words, the perfect republican president. sad.

I'm honestly concerned about his mental health......Watching and/or reading the transcripts from the past several interviews is concerning.

This morning they replayed an interview from about 10 years ago and while he was still an egomaniacal jerk, he at least was somewhat articulate. Now he struggles to put two coherent thoughts together.

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
I suspect cheetos has no balls, but you probably have a much closer view. What we have in office is a guy who combines the paranoia of Nixon, the dementia of Reagan, and the lack of knowledge of Bush......in other words, the perfect republican president. sad.
giphy.gif

deer lorde you crying libs are pure entertainment.

Reactions: Walter Brennaneer
I'm honestly concerned about his mental health......Watching and/or reading the transcripts from the past several interviews is concerning.

This morning they replayed an interview from about 10 years ago and while he was still an egomaniacal jerk, he at least was somewhat articulate. Now he struggles to put two coherent thoughts together.

When are you guys going to give this up? IT started when he was in the Republican primaries and then the General Election.

Trump is not your typical politician. Time to get over it.

We have been through this for at least a year. His mental health, he doesn't speak well or flowery, he is mean spirited, he has bad hair, etc.

You guys f'ing lost and are rehashing the same shit.

When are you guys going to give this up? IT started when he was in the Republican primaries and then the General Election.

We have been through this for at least a year. His mental health, he doesn't speak well or flowery, he is mean spirited, he has bad hair, etc.

I agree with most of what you said. The problem I see is Biff keeps giving these libs more ammo, and I'm afraid it's gonna eventually come back on the GOP. The 2018 midterms will be our first test.

I agree with most of what you said. The problem I see is Biff keeps giving these libs more ammo, and I'm afraid it's gonna eventually come back on the GOP. The 2018 midterms will be our first test.
The establishment Republicans don't like him either.

he is not going to change.

So you honestly can sit and watch or listen to those interviews from this weekend and not have some concern?

Whatever........

Reactions: imherdfan

Right. Cool story, bro.

I don't know if it is just he doesn't understand political speech, but to me he sounds nothing like he did in the 80s when he first became famous. And not in a good way, he was more articulate then.
His base is the poorly educated, the poor and the desperate he can't sound like he is from NYC or they won't relate.

Hell, your base was too damn lazy to get on the ACORN bus. Not gonna do it for whitey. Old white hag lost it for you. Should have put McNabb in the game.

Reactions: GreenDuke
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT