ADVERTISEMENT

Heil!

greengeezer

Platinum Buffalo
Dec 25, 2007
A fellow who lives on my street keeps an ever growing number of dogs and cats. I have talked to him numerous times about taking his animals to a free clinic to have them spayed or neutered. No luck.

One poor kitten from a recent litter was chased off by his larger brothers and sisters. He often makes his way to my house where i put out some cat food for the poor animal.

My neighbor recently asked me if i was feeding his cat. I told him I was and he then asked me if i had named it. I told him I simply called it “Cat.”

The neighbor said to me, “Well, if you’re going to keep the cat at your house and feed it, you might as well call it by its correct name. I call him “Hitler.”

A fellow who lives on my street keeps an ever growing number of dogs and cats. I have talked to him numerous times about taking his animals to a free clinic to have them spayed or neutered. No luck.

One poor kitten from a recent litter was chased off by his larger brothers and sisters. He often makes his way to my house where i put out some cat food for the poor animal.

My neighbor recently asked me if i was feeding his cat. I told him I was and he then asked me if i had named it. I told him I simply called it “Cat.”

The neighbor said to me, “Well, if you’re going to keep the cat at your house and feed it, you might as well call it by its correct name. I call him “Hitler.”

Have you tried this while speaking into a skinny microphone after he spins a wheel for prizes?

We lived across the street from a cat lady that let her cats roam and wouldn’t get them fixed. My daughter methodically trapped them and took them to the clinic until they were all done. Woman never said a word.

FOTCl5g8kCW3ZD2gXefqiPEyvf_mP_nx8znjqLj_2Pw.png

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT