ADVERTISEMENT

Hey Marthas Vinyard Elites? Like those planes full of migrants?

FctApN1aIAELJr2.png

Props to the real Christians and other good people on the island that immediately sprang into action to help.

DeSantis said it is not fair red border states have to bare the burden by themselves. The obvious solution for this is to turn those states blue.
What do you think this is about? The dems think they can't put all these illegals in districts to change their congressional make up

Democrats are disgusting

Props to the real Christians and other good people on the island that immediately sprang into action to help.

DeSantis said it is not fair red border states have to bare the burden by themselves. The obvious solution for this is to turn those states blue.
Hahahahahahahah you honestly think there are Christians on Martha’s Vineyard?!?! Immediately sprang into action like the communities along the border in Texas and Arizona have done for years. I guess a congratulations is order

Send Gavin Newsome Some. Napa Valley, Hollywood movie Set, Pebble Beach, somwhere, Barbara Steisand's House

Load em up

Reactions: ThunderCat98
Wish somebody would fly me to Martha's Vineyard. Thinking they must have a vineyard up there, and maybe Martha puts out.
Do they still have a vineyard up there? They will probably make the Mexicans pick their grapes.

crush those grapes like Mush has crushed my 401k.

What do you think this is about?
Don't care, unless the point is just to oWn ThE lIbS, or be an asshole, that's dumb.
Spoken like a true "libertarian"...
Spoken like someone that thought it odd that DeSantis said "red states". If the states were blue, would they not still be overwhelmed? But if being a red state is the main problem, sure turn them blue, problem solved!
Hahahahahahahah you honestly think there are Christians on Martha’s Vineyard
Statistically, it would take being a moron to think otherwise.

I have yet to find a community without some people of real faith AND action. Some more than others, of course. Again, props to those on the island who understand real faith and action go together. And those commie humanists that just do action.

Wish somebody would fly me to Martha's Vineyard.
I've been. It's over-rated. Maybe it would be cool to go there in winter.

You want to visit an island in the east, go to Tangier. That place is cool.

They lovingly embraced them…for 24 hours.

how would they act if they were getting thousands a day?

Reactions: KyMUfan
I've been. It's over-rated. Maybe it would be cool to go there in winter.

You want to visit an island in the east, go to Tangier. That place is cool.
Believe me when I tell you this. I'm not Martha's Vineyard material. No way would they want me anywhere close to the island. They'd take a dozen planes full of illegals before they would want me there.

• Haha
Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT