ADVERTISEMENT

Hey Rifle…Great News Regarding President Smith

big_country90

Platinum Buffalo
Feb 9, 2007
To try to wipe the egg from your face…you told this lie the other day…

“When a user gets close to 5000 friends, like his account has, it doesn't allow you to accept any.”

I was going to let it slide, despite you constantly calling me a liar… but I changed my mind.

No…it’s not when a user gets “close to” 5,000 friends that they can no longer add anybody else…it’s when they actually reach 5,000 friends.

A quick Google search states: “Facebook users are limited to making 5,000 confirmed friends and about 1,000 friend requests in the queue.”

So, in your state of embarrassment, you told a lie to try to save face. You assumed that lie would save you from admitting that Brad Smith won’t add you on Facebook, despite you desiring his friendship.

Well…there’s good news. As of the time of this post, Brad only has 4,955 Facebook friends, meaning that, not only does he still have 45 friends to go before he reaches his limit, it also means that he is intentionally NOT adding you.

That must hurt your ego badly…but I felt the board needed clarity on the topic. You want to be his friend and he’s choosing not to be. It’s ok though, a bunch of my buddies from Mingo County made the cut.

Facebook should allow a person to send a note along with your request, similar to how LinkedIn allows you to do.

In rifles case, he could have sent the friend request, and added one of those 1,000 word essays with it. He could have let Brad know about hitting 0.232 in 1999, discussed multiple properties (including pictures and arrows), Nissan Maximas, maybe include a paid for in full picture of him and Taylor, or even him and J-Zee. I bet if he showed a picture of his back while power lifting a bicycle, Brad would have accepted. There's also Georgetown law school, YouTube videos of Corning High hoops, etc.

Add message capabilities to go along with friend requests. Guys like rifle need a tool like this.

Well if Brad continues to ignore him, he can rest easy knowing he can come here for attention. When most of us are bored or need a break, we can come here and mock his pathetic boasts and laugh at his lies! My guess is he's happy with any attention at all. Obviously by his posts and boasts, he does not mind being mocked and proven to be a liar.

Facebook should allow a person to send a note along with your request, similar to how LinkedIn allows you to do.

In rifles case, he could have sent the friend request, and added one of those 1,000 word essays with it. He could have let Brad know about hitting 0.232 in 1999, discussed multiple properties (including pictures and arrows), Nissan Maximas, maybe include a paid for in full picture of him and Taylor, or even him and J-Zee. I bet if he showed a picture of his back while power lifting a bicycle, Brad would have accepted. There's also Georgetown law school, YouTube videos of Corning High hoops, etc.

Add message capabilities to go along with friend requests. Guys like rifle need a tool like this.

J-Zee is the greatest spelling error, intentional or not, in the history of this board. Cracked me up.

Perhaps Brad is unaware of Rifle's philanthropy.

Instead of money or gift cards to grocery stores, giving kids from poor families stuffed giraffes is perhaps one of the most selfless acts of kindness anyone that's you know, rich has ever accomplished.

Perhaps this board should draft a letter of recommendation to send to Brad suggesting he reconsider Rifle's friend request.

Brad,

Although I have banged 9,782 chicks that are hotter than your wife and have stood behind this half-assed university after being a committed and stellar two sport athlete(stats below), I think it is in your best interest to be my friend.

• Haha
Reactions: 30CAT
tenor.gif

• Haha
Reactions: ru4_mu2 and 30CAT
To try to wipe the egg from your face…you told this lie the other day
Still mad that you got embarrassed for claiming that “My neighbor in Hurricane is a catcher in MLB. And that’s the 100% truth. Just thought I would mention that since that apparently makes one special.” Then, I showed how your “100% truth” claim was actually a lie. I’d be embarrassed, too, but you should be used to it by now instead of lashing out with another bogus attempt. Do you always make such strong statements and then be completely wrong about them? Yes, you do.

First, my Facebook doesn’t have my real name nor picture. So somebody not accepting a friend request is not an indictment of me. For your claim that I lied, I thought that you would be smart enough to understand how Facebook works, but that’s my fault for thinking you know anything more than what the King James Version taught you.

On Facebook, you can’t accept requests when you get close to 5000 friends. Further, when you have more than 1000 requests, you don’t even see any other requests.

Bradley Smith has over 3000 followers. Want to know what happens when you send friend request? You automatically become a follower. So the overwhelming majority of those followers are most likely people who sent a friend request, so he doesn’t even see the requests other than the first 1000.

You fail again.

Still mad that you got embarrassed for claiming that “My neighbor in Hurricane is a catcher in MLB. And that’s the 100% truth. Just thought I would mention that since that apparently makes one special.” Then, I showed how your “100% truth” claim was actually a lie. I’d be embarrassed, too, but you should be used to it by now instead of lashing out with another bogus attempt. Do you always make such strong statements and then be completely wrong about them? Yes, you do.

I never responded because, once again, you’re completely wrong. You don’t even have the right person. Try again.

But the one you’re thinking of has still caught more games in MLB than you ever did or ever will.

Now, back to you being a liar. Do you want to own up to the lie or not? You clearly lied. It’s a known fact that Facebook has a 5,000 limit…so your lie is provable. One statement you made is true…you’re definitely a follower.

Ohhh yeah….guess who had a business meeting with Brad Smith today. I’ll give you two guesses!

I never responded because, once again, you’re completely wrong. You don’t even have the right person. Try again.
I've seen your neighborhood. A Big Leaguer doesn't live in the houses to your right. That leaves the two other houses to your left, and a Big Leaguer also doesn't live there. Face it: You got caught being wrong again, and now you have to create a lie to get out of it.

Now, back to you being a liar. Do you want to own up to the lie or not? You clearly lied. It’s a known fact that Facebook has a 5,000 limit…so your lie is provable. One statement you made is true…you’re definitely a follower.
How can I dumb this down to the level of a person who thought Earth was only 6000 years old well into this thirties?

Facebook's limit isn't exactly 5000 people. If that were the case, you'd see plenty of people with exactly 5000 friends. But you don' see that. You see people with 5010 friends, 4970 friends, etc. It's because it isn't a hard cutoff. Further, a person can only have 1000 requests in their queue. When somebody requests to friend somebody, that person is then added as a follower. If the subject of the request has more than 1000 requests (since they can't add anymore friends since they are near the 5000 limit), the person doesn't even see the friend requests.

All of these things tie into each other.

Ohhh yeah….guess who had a business meeting with Brad Smith today. I’ll give you two guesses!
I'm going to guess a middle-manager who has, literally, 100+ people above him in a company. I'm going to guess that middle-manager's company is a sponsor of that college, and for some reason, he thinks the meeting is because of him and not because of the company.

On the other hand, I have to leave my couple of days with an NBA owner's daughter to fly back (in first class currently again, because ya' know, wealthy) to SoCal, because a company (three of the five highest employees in that mid-sized company) are flying out to take me to dinner tomorrow. And even though I pushed back, they insisted on coming. And they're not doing it because of my company. They're doing it because of me.

I'm going to guess a middle-manager who has, literally, 100+ people above him in a company. I'm going to guess that middle-manager's company is a sponsor of that college, and for some reason, he thinks the meeting is because of him and not because of the company.

On the other hand, I have to leave my couple of days with an NBA owner's daughter to fly back (in first class currently again, because ya' know, wealthy) to SoCal, because a company (three of the five highest employees in that mid-sized company) are flying out to take me to dinner tomorrow. And even though I pushed back, they insisted on coming. And they're not doing it because of my company. They're doing it because of me.
I know it's asking a lot and you may not have time, but is there any way you could post a video of you walking on water?

Is there any one person as great as you?

If you were my neighbor, I would covet you and I'd bet I'm not alone. 😁

Brad probably knows Zuckenbocker and he called him up and said block this dude(you). Zuckenbocker what's up B, got my main IT man on it. Hey B, i did my taxes and Meta's taxes on TurboTax and I owed zero, actually feds owe me. Consider it done, B. Oh how is the Mrs! Zuck

I know it's asking a lot and you may not have time, but is there any way you could post a video of you walking on water?

Is there any one person as great as you?

If you were my neighbor, I would covet you and I'd bet I'm not alone. 😁
We have one guy on here on can walk on water and another who is going to sit at the right hand of the Lord.

Just ask them.

• Haha

Incorrect…try again.

another who is going to sit at the right hand of the Lord.
Why would I sit anywhere when I get to heaven??

You're so ignorant that I'm about as sure as I can be that you think God and/or Jesus actually sit on a throne.

You're so ignorant that I'm about as sure as I can be that you think God and/or Jesus actually sit on a throne.
Well, Jethro, it was used a lesson in the Bible or was in the bible. Who knows about sitting or not, but I was using it as a reference and figure of speech here.

Also, more importantly, why do you assume it was you I was referring to? You were assuming you would be the one to sit at the right hand of the Lord.

^^^Lying, idiot, pedophile-supporting, Snifftard

Well, Jethro, it was used a lesson in the Bible or was in the bible.
So...you don't even know if it's in the Bible. And too lazy to look and see if it is.
Who knows about sitting or not,
Not you.
but I was using it as a reference and figure of speech here...
like the idiot you are.
Also, more importantly, why do you assume it was you I was referring to?
Here's a golden opportunity for you to lie and tell everyone you weren't referring to me.
You were assuming you would be the one to sit at the right hand of the Lord.
It was not an assumption. It was a FACT.

So...you don't even know if it's in the Bible. And too lazy to look and see if it is.

Not you.

like the idiot you are.

Here's a golden opportunity for you to lie and tell everyone you weren't referring to me.

It was not an assumption. It was a FACT.
Of course it is in the Bible. You assumed it was you.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT