ADVERTISEMENT

Joint social media accounts

MichiganHerd

Platinum Buffalo
Aug 17, 2011
Brewpub w/coeds
Surely nobody on here does something like that. That's a sure tale sign your life has ended. Just saw a lifelong friend close his Facebook account, and a few minutes later it was him and his old lady doing a joint account.

We can't be friends if you succumb to that. rifle, any of your friends do this?

rifle, any of your friends do this?
I don't have any friends because I am mentally ill, a narcissist, an habitual liar, and materialistic. At least, that's what Middle Class Murox said in between him telling us about how he only associates with very successful and wealthy people, how he has cheated on his wife, and while he mocks the clothes and cars of other people.

I do have an issue with this topic you've mentioned. On its own, it would be a fair and worthwhile post. But considering that I have made numerous mentions regarding spouses having shared Facebook accounts, it feels like you are piggybacking on me. With nine broken ribs, I don't have the ability to carry anybody right now.

It's a fairy tale that you or your orange jesus have faith.

He believes in God. At least he says he does. Who am I to say he's lying? God knows and that's who counts.

He's no above me or anyone else, for that matter, let alone being Jesus, liar.

I am just voting for what's best under God, for my family and for my country.

Between the two, it's Trump, hands down. If there's a better candidate, who has a realistic chance of winning, I'd like to hear it.

Pedo-Joe is the worst.

He believes in God. At least he says he does. Who am I to say he's lying? God knows and that's who counts.

Between the two, it's Trump, hands down. If there's a better candidate, who has a realistic chance of winning, I'd like to hear it.

Pedo-Joe is the worst.
How many true Christians need scientology?

Reactions: 30CAT
He believes in God.
So does the devil.
At least he says he does
And we all know he wouldn't lie.
. Who am I to say he's lying?
I'll do it for you. He's a liar.
God knows and that's who counts.
I know.
He's your orange jesus.
No, you're not.
Between the two, it's Trump, hands down.
This^^^is what makes you a lying idiot.
If there's a better candidate, who has a realistic chance of winning, I'd like to hear it.
He's already in office. Hands down.
Pedo-Joe is the worst.
You're a lying idiot.

So does the devil.

You know what I mean.

And we all know he wouldn't lie.

Are you saying Pedo-Joe doesn't lie? Are you saying you don't lie? No? Then that makes you a liar.

I'll do it for you. He's a liar.

So are you. So how are you any better?

That's great. So relax and let God handle it instead of making assumptions and accusations.

He's your orange jesus.

That also makes you a liar.

No, you're not.

Again this makes you a liar. You don’t know how I feel. See how much you lie? At least three times in one post.

This^^^is what makes you a lying idiot.

Again, you lie. I definitely think Trump is the better of the two, to run our country. You can't tell me I think something differently than I do and be right. You're up to at least 4 lies in one post.

He's already in office. Hands down.

That's your opinion.

You're a lying idiot.

At least 5 lies now, in one post. Again, I absolutely think Pedo-Joe is the worst president in history. Saying I'm lying about that, is itself a lie.

Like I said. You lie all of the time. You should stop and people might respect you more.

You know what I mean.
Sure do. You're trying to tell us that a man that said he's done nothing to repent for and is unrepentant has faith. You're an idiot.
Are you saying Pedo-Joe doesn't lie? Are you saying you don't lie? No? Then that makes you a liar.
I'm saying you do, and attempting to compare a match and a bonfire makes you a lying idiot.
So are you. So how are you any better?
Your orange jesus lied as many times in 4 years and most people lie in a lifetime. You're lost.
That's great. So relax and let God handle it instead of making assumptions and accusations.
God is the one that told me how to know someone by their fruits. moron.
That also makes you a liar.
You're a liar.
Again this makes you a liar
You're a liar.
You don’t know how I feel. See how much you lie? At least three times in one post.
You're a liar.
Again, you lie.
You're a liar.
I definitely think Trump is the better of the two, to run our country.
You're a lying idiot.
You can't tell me I think something differently than I do and be right. You're up to at least 4 lies in one post.
You're a liar.
That's your opinion.
No. It's a fact. moron.
At least 5 lies now, in one post. Again, I absolutely think Pedo-Joe is the worst president in history. Saying I'm lying about that, is itself a lie.
You're a liar.
Like I said. You lie all of the time.
You're a liar.
You should stop and people might respect you more.
You're a liar. I will continue to call liars...liars. I have no desire for respect from people like you and your orange jesus.

Sure do. You're trying to tell us that a man that said he's done nothing to repent for and is unrepentant has faith. You're an idiot.

No. I said, that he said, he asked for forgiveness in his own way. Don't twist my words.

I'm saying you do, and attempting to compare a match and a bonfire makes you a lying idiot.

Are you saying Pedo-Joe doesn't and that you don't?

Your orange jesus lied as many times in 4 years and most people lie in a lifetime. You're lost.

You have no way of knowing that, so that makes another lie you're telling. Lost? Yes you are. You've turned to lying to try to prove a point, out of hatred for a fellow human being.

God is the one that told me how to know someone by their fruits. moron.

You lie, so by your fruits, you are a liar.

You're a liar.

You're a liar.

You're a liar.

You're a liar.

You're a lying idiot.

You're a liar.

Coming from a liar, your accusations are meaningless.

No. It's a fact. moron.

Saying it's a fact isn't another lie. You lie an awful lot. Do you ever post with lying?

You're a liar.

You're a liar.

You're a liar. I will continue to call liars...liars. I have no desire for respect from people like you and your orange jesus.

More lies. We should start keeping count of you lies.

No. I said, that he said, he asked for forgiveness in his own way. Don't twist my words.
You don't get to ask for forgiveness in your "own way". moron. And you CANNOT ask for forgiveness, at all, when you claim you haven't done anything that you need to repent for. You stupid liar.

Are you saying Pedo-Joe doesn't and that you don't?
Apples and orange jesus again. I'm saying that you're a stupid liar, and unsaved, just like your orange jesus.

You have no way of knowing that, so that makes another lie you're telling. Lost? Yes you are. You've turned to lying to try to prove a point, out of hatred for a fellow human being.
You're a lost liar. Just like your orange jesus.

You lie, so by your fruits, you are a liar.

Saying it's a fact isn't another lie. You lie an awful lot. Do you ever post with lying?

More lies. We should start keeping count of you lies.
^^^^You're a liar, and lost, just like your orange jesus. Keep the "faith", you lying idiot.

You don't get to ask for forgiveness in your "own way". moron. And you CANNOT ask for forgiveness, at all, when you claim you haven't done anything that you need to repent for. You stupid liar.

You don't know what or how he did anything, which makes you a liar.

Apples and orange jesus again. I'm saying that you're a stupid liar, and unsaved, just like your orange jesus.

Three lies, right there.

You're a lost liar. Just like your orange jesus.

Two more lies.

^^^^You're a liar, and lost, just like your orange jesus. Keep the "faith", you lying idiot.

Three more lies.

Wow. An awful lot of lies, for a person who claims to hate lying.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT