ADVERTISEMENT

Hillary Clinton ~ Hospital Schmoshpital

wisemaniac

Platinum Buffalo
Mar 4, 2007
I am truly baffled by this. Over the last 24 hours, Hillary & her husband Bill have given interviews where they both admit Hillary has a history of these types of collapses (she said it happened a "few times".) Bill described one of Hillary's incidents as a "terrible concussion" that "required six months of very serious work to get over." And if you look at her overall history, not only are there serious medical issues - she has also sustained injuries that occurred as a result of her medical problems. She's a former first lady, Senator, & Secretary of State, almost 70 years old, & is currently is the Democrat nominee for President. Absolutely nothing I just wrote is an exaggeration or untrue.

All that said, why in the hell was she not taken to a hospital after her most recent collapse? I'm not naive, I know they're terrified of the press - especially after mocking people the week before who were raising concerns about her health. But not only should she have been admitted to a hospital, I question the people around her who thought Chelsea's apartment was a better idea.

There are certain protocols that should be followed when someone that important is having serious medical issues. Just because her & her campaign were worried about the headlines doesn't mean she should forgo proper medical treatment. Obama is the most powerful man in the world but the Secret Service doesn't let him do whatever the hell he wants all the time (regardless what the GOP thinks.)

It is baffling to me they did not take her to a hospital.

Reactions: andy4theherd
Unless she collapses frequently, I would think the Secret Service would have said "fvck you, this is a medical emergency, we are taking her to a hospital".

agree

this was handled like it was something that happens fairly frequently and they knew ahead of time not to take her to the hospital...

Isn't pneumonia contagious? If so why would she go to where a baby resides?

Or why would she greet a little girl on the street?

Idk - just asking.

Not only did they not go to the ER for a 68 year old hat collapsed from dehydration related to pneumonia she didn't see a doctor until she got to her home not chelseas. They are hiding something or are just that damn paranoid

She might die on the stage. Trump will be accused of killing her. Not criminally, but that will be the sentiment among Democrats and the fence sitters.

Obama could still be the king, but he doesn't want the job. How about Bernie, is he still alive? How about Al Gore? How about Bill, the "grieving" husband. Pffft, even the dumbest won't buy that especially when he remarries a fat 40 year old.

They really couldn't get another black guy with an Arab sounding name to run for this thing? Come on, they've got to be a dime a dozen. Pick a mayor from some hell hole. Hell, pick somebody who hands out pamphlets in a hell hole. That's what they did last time.

She might die on the stage. Trump will be accused of killing her. Not criminally, but that will be the sentiment among Democrats and the fence sitters.

Obama could still be the king, but he doesn't want the job. How about Bernie, is he still alive? How about Al Gore? How about Bill, the "grieving" husband. Pffft, even the dumbest won't buy that especially when he remarries a fat 40 year old.

They really couldn't get another black guy with an Arab sounding name to run for this thing? Come on, they've got to be a dime a dozen. Pick a mayor from some hell hole. Hell, pick somebody who hands out pamphlets in a hell hole. That's what they did last time.
You're kidding yourself if you think obama doesn't want another term

Reactions: raleighherdfan
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT