ADVERTISEMENT

Hope ECU Brings these with them Saturday

Bring all you got, but leave the PA announcer at home......Aargh!!

You could go to almost any college campus and find an equally appealing group of 18-22 year old women.
.......especially from the perspective of a 60+ year old man! I will say - imo no school has anything over our coeds on a hot September Saturday...... wait is coed a white supremicist term?

That's the thing I'm most curious about tomorrow - how many fans does ECU bring?

They used to bring a lot, so many that I'd wind up with a bunch of them sitting around me. And boy can they be passionate about their team. They'd constantly be talking like pirates and doing that thing where they cross their arms, "giving you the bones" I think they called it.

Somewhere in the middle of the third quarter of their last trip to Huntington, I turned to the extremely passionate Purple Pirate behind me, who'd been arrrrrghing in my ear all day, and I called him "a Joe Dirt-looking motherf----er."

Not my proudest moment as a fan, but also my proudest moment as a fan.

That's the thing I'm most curious about tomorrow - how many fans does ECU bring?

They used to bring a lot, so many that I'd wind up with a bunch of them sitting around me. And boy can they be passionate about their team. They'd constantly be talking like pirates and doing that thing where they cross their arms, "giving you the bones" I think they called it.

Somewhere in the middle of the third quarter of their last trip to Huntington, I turned to the extremely passionate Purple Pirate behind me, who'd been arrrrrghing in my ear all day, and I called him "a Joe Dirt-looking motherf----er."

Not my proudest moment as a fan, but also my proudest moment as a fan.
My guess is they bring less that 200. I am headed Down East this weekend to do some fishing myself. Will have to keep up with it on the phone.

As I stated above - they are a very disillusioned bunch right now. Add to that the fact that a lot of them would have ventured up to Huntington for those games while we were conference mates, so it's not a new experience for many of their die-hard fans.....I'd say 200 is optimistic

Being an ECU fan in 2021 probably feels a lot like being a Marshall fan in 2009. You know the high times are over, you've stepped up to a higher level of competition that you now see you weren't really ready for, and you hired the wrong guy as your coach.

Reactions: GoHerdMarshallYes
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT