ADVERTISEMENT

How about someone leaking this? Lefties want to talk about that?

His private weed hookup?
Oh! I forgot about that one! For 14 years, ever since my first major label placement, artists have catered to my requests, gone out of their way to host me, and have wanted to meet me. The only explanations Middle-Class Murox could come up with is "he pays for meet-n-greets" and "he sells them weed."

Middle-Class Murox. It's such a sad tale. The guy who you tried copying with everything in your adult life is still far superior and far more financially successful than you.

Tell us, what does it feel like for a guy to have to have his wife work? Don't you ever get embarrassed that you can't be like "stop working, baby, I got this"? Maybe she knows if she stops working, then the mortgage on the $300k house may struggle getting paid. Peddling insurance can't be an exciting gig.

your hotel room with all the bling has yet to be filmed.
Notice the red $900 suitcase that I linked in a post earlier when Herdman asked. Notice the turquoise shirt peeking out of the bottom of the suitcase which is the same shirt seen in the first-class picture.

Oh! I forgot about that one! For 14 years, ever since my first major label placement, artists have catered to my requests, gone out of their way to host me, and have wanted to meet me. The only explanations Middle-Class Murox could come up with is "he pays for meet-n-greets" and "he sells them weed."

Middle-Class Murox. It's such a sad tale. The guy who you tried copying with everything in your adult life is still far superior and far more financially successful than you.

Tell us, what does it feel like for a guy to have to have his wife work? Don't you ever get embarrassed that you can't be like "stop working, baby, I got this"? Maybe she knows if she stops working, then the mortgage on the $300k house may struggle getting paid. Peddling insurance can't be an exciting gig.
Ungoogleable. Your fame and fortune exist in your imagination. You're about to have a nervous breakdown right now because not a single person here believes any of your fantasy.

Reactions: 19MU88
Notice the red $900 suitcase that I linked in a post earlier when Herdman asked. Notice the turquoise shirt peeking out of the bottom of the suitcase which is the same shirt seen in the first-class picture.

That's an awfully small hotel room. And what's with the Saks off 5th bag? lol. Was TJ Maxx closed?

Designer style at outlet prices!

Ungoogleable. Your fame and fortune exist in your imagination. You're about to have a nervous breakdown right now because not a single person here believes any of your fantasy.
You've lost every single attempt.

1) You don't have nearly a quarter million dollars in diamonds.
2) Those diamonds just have to be fake along with fake boxes, fake engraving, etc.
3) You don't fly first-class
4) Oh, well those pics are fake . . . you couldn't think of an excuse for the five first-class flights over the last month.
5) That isn't hour hotel room!
6) You don't have access to it!
7) It's somebody else's, you just work in hotel management.
8) You didn't play tens of thousands of dollars in crypto
9) Those screenshots could be anybody's account
10) You couldn't think of an excuse when the screen capture video of the account transactions was posted
11) Awfully small room? Stop, dork. It's a king suite. You live in a $300k house. Stop embarrassing yourself.

Saks Off 5th was the only place I wanted to shop within walking distance next to my buddy's business. $300 shoes and a $150 sweatshirt isn't quite "outlet prices," but we've seen your attire, so I understand this isn't your arena.

• Haha
Reactions: 19MU88 and murox
Somebody do one of those Floyd Mayweather posts where he has stacks of money all around him.

I was going to drive out and have a biscuit for breakfast, but so I can keep up my image and compete with the rest of the board members, I’m going to have breakfast catered.

Reactions: wvkeeper(HN)
Somebody do one of those Floyd Mayweather posts where he has stacks of money all around him.
I rather see something like this just take Aswan dive into the diamonds and cash
pw scrooge GIF

You know, just today I had interactions with three different individuals each with net worths AND investments well north of $100 million. All three are as unpretentious as they can be though one does have a private jet that I regularly fly on for business.

I have endeared myself to each by being intelligent, industrious, resourceful, respectful, responsible, unassuming and discrete.

These are the qualities those with a millionaire's mindset typically have. If the delusional one actually does interact with high net worth individuals I wonder how they can suffer him or how he can somehow manage to suppress his true persona that he demonstrates here...

Did you visit this site prior to writing that?

No, I just visited this thread and used every antonym of the delusional one that I could quickly think of.

Interesting but not surprising you would be familiar with such a website...

No, you just submit pictures of your lawn and car to embarrassing publications, then tell HerdNation when they are featured. Not bragging.

You have to keep up better. Middle-Class Murox made a humble brag post about how he went from $20k+ to $8k in Crypto. I laughed at him for that and showed that I basically did the same thing but didn't go around boasting about it. He said I was lying about what I posted and that those pictures could be anything, so I posted the screen capture video to once again prove him wrong. The video showed me playing with tens of thousands of dollars. I understand that number still confuse you, but you should be able to follow the conversation regardless.

Playing with? Interesting but means nothing. I had one year, either 18 or 19, when I was heavily trading. I did over $4 million in trades. That doesn’t mean I had $4 million, just that I turned the same money through multiple trades.

If you really have all the stuff you say you do, and waste all the money you say you waste, you should be able to easily show $1-2 million in liquidity or you’re an idiot living well beyond your means.

No, I just visited this thread and used every antonym of the delusional one that I could quickly think of.

Interesting but not surprising you would be familiar with such a website...
It popped up when I googled your post, nice attempt to deflect.

It popped up when I googled your post,

Glad to know it is Google worthy...

Keep it up and and hopefully some of it will rub off and you'll become a better person because of it.

And you're welcome...🙂

Maybe someday it will if you work on the following... But keep trying and don't get discouraged and quit before it does...

P.S. Shouldn't it be doesn't make sense???
Correct, it should be does not or doesn't.

Correct, it should be does not or doesn't.

Well, if it was worded as "do not" I would agree with "does not". However the contraction "don't" was used therefore the direct, and more appropriate, correct replacement would be "doesn't".

You can Google that just to be sure...

Well, if it was worded as "do not" I would agree with "does not". However the contraction "don't" was used therefore the direct, and more appropriate, correct replacement would be "doesn't".

You can Google that just to be sure...
I had professors that docked points for using contractions.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT