ADVERTISEMENT

Hypocrisy....

30CAT

Platinum Buffalo
May 29, 2001
"I have to watch every word I tell you people. You ask me a question, a simple question I'd like to give it, but I can't talk about it because this judge has given me a gag order and [says] you'll go to jail if you violate it," Trump said in remarks outside the courtroom Monday afternoon.

"And frankly, you know what? Our Constitution is much more important than jail. It's not even close. I'll do that sacrifice any day."

Reactions: rvntx
Trump wants the optics of being placed in cuffs and jailed for the nut hangers like you and herdman to get all hot and bothered

Meanwhile all is well in DC???
What does that have to do with what is being discussed here?
Reality Reaction GIF by Married At First Sight

Of course trump would rather not be sitting in a court room. But if you dont think he would campaign off of being arrested the. I've got some beach front property for you.

Trump wants the optics of being placed in cuffs and jailed for the nut hangers like you and herdman to get all hot and bothered

Yeah...You're right. Trump wants to go to jail for show. :rolleyes:

You bleaters and your conspiracy theories. TDS is real.

Yeah...You're right. Trump wants to go to jail for show. :rolleyes:

You bleaters and your conspiracy theories. TDS is real.
Trump is first and foremost a showman. It will absolutely turn into a circus that he will try to use to his benefit. I'm sorry his nutsack is so firmly implanted in your face that you can't see that.

Reactions: herdfan06
Trump is first and foremost a showman. It will absolutely turn into a circus that he will try to use to his benefit. I'm sorry his nutsack is so firmly implanted in your face that you can't see that.

You seem to lose all sense of rationality at the mention of Trump or the Covid vaccine...

So much hatred, you've gone wacko. So tell me, if you will, how has Trump affected you, personally, that you harbor so much hatred for him? What policies of Trump's did you not like and why? What makes Pedo-Joe's policies better than Trump's..Specifically.

So much hatred, you've gone wacko. So tell me, if you will, how has Trump affected you, personally, that you harbor so much hatred for him? What policies of Trump's did you not like and why? What makes Pedo-Joe's policies better than Trump's..Specifically.
Who said anything about Biden. I think trump is a piece of shit person. He handled Covid terribly. Jump started inflation with his last push for free checks. Trump has no morals. He's a true populist with no backbone and principles. He says whatever you nut huggers( the people I really have a problem with) want to hear and you instantly cream your pants.
That doesn't mean I'm anti trump or pro Biden. I see trump for what he is.

Who said anything about Pedo-Joe. I think trump is a piece of shit person. He handled Covid terribly. Jump started inflation with his last push for free checks. Trump has no morals. He's a true populist with no backbone and principles. He says whatever you nut huggers( the people I really have a problem with) want to hear and you instantly cream your pants.
That doesn't mean I'm anti trump or pro Pedo-Joe. I see trump for what he is.

Okay then. What policies of Trump's negatively affected you? I don't have a positive view of Trump, personally, but his policies are better, much better for our country than what we have now or another 4 years of Pedo-Joe can produce. In fact, Pedo-Joe will just make things worse than he already has. I'm just pro-America. I want what's best for our country. Mean tweets and womanizing or sniffing/fondling women and children be damned....within reason, of course. I voted for Bill Clinton twice. He's as crooked as it gets. But look at what he did for our country. No president is perfect, but he was pretty good for our country. Pedo-Joe is the worst in history and that's saying a lot.

It's down to Pedo-Joe or Trump for me. There's no question which is better for the country, in just about every category. He has his faults (policy-wise) but much better than what we have now and it's not even close. Also, Pedo-Joe is not going to last another 4 years, so make way for president Commie-la Harris if Pedo-Joe wins. Dear Lord, save us.

Trump could have initiated a program to keep things open like Florida. The. Libs would have rioted in the streets spreading the China virus.

Or be the xenophobe that he is by restricting international travel from Covid hotspots???

Reactions: GeauxHerd
429 trying to give Greed a run for forum idiot title.

I can't imagine anyone even coming close to taking that title away from the son of Lucifer, (by his own standard) extralyingdumbass.

What should he have done differently?
Do you want to take up all of our day?

Maybe saying that it will "magically disappear overnight," that "we have a very small number, like 12." that it's "very much under control in the U.S.," his promotion of pseudo-science and fake medicine (disinfectants, Hydro, sunlight anybody?), having horribly slow testing which he lied and blamed on "broken tests" even though other countries had been successful testing well before the U.S. . . . if you want to really have fun, I will gather all of his quotes on it.

Then, his stimulus money that was at least two rounds too long which hurt the economy.

Promoted "fake" medicine? 🤣
Yes, including Hydro, regular cleaning disinfectants, and sunlight.

What is hard for you to understand about that?
That was in April, 2020. Nobody was getting mad that early in the game for stimulus payment. I'm referring to his "$2000 plus $2000 per family member" and other things he did much later in the game.

Biden continued with his rounds of payments/unemployment on steroids.

I understand you're a gullible rube.

Context eludes ButtTRumpers
As a piece of shit human, does lying come naturally?

I never said anything about Trump saying to drink bleach, yet that is entirely what your link is about: fact-checking if he said to drink bleach, which is not something I ever claimed he said.

After reading the below, explain why you dishonestly posted a strawman argument:

"A question that probably some of you are thinking of if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposedly we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way."

"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful. It wouldn’t be through injections, almost a cleaning and sterilization of an area. Maybe it works, maybe it doesn’t work, but it certainly has a big effect if it’s on a stationary object."

Those are the things I accused him of doing. At no time did I accuse him of doing what your link was about. So explain your strawman: was it because you're even dumber than what we all know, because you purposely lied to make yourself appear less dumb, or because you're the one who has failed reading comprehension again?

Yes, Biden's stimulus plan was far more detrimental because most of the economy had opened up at that time.
I don't disagree. But what does that have to do with your attempt to argue my comment that Trump keeping the stimulus too long was something he should have done differently?

I was asked what Trump should have done differently. I answered. You contested that by wanting to argue "BUT BIDEN!" Brilliant.

his promotion of pseudo-science and fake medicine (disinfectants, Hydro, sunlight anybody?),
including Hydro, regular cleaning disinfectants, and sunlight.
You are like every other lying liberal ButtTrumper. What were you claiming he promoted? If it wasn't' what the article was denouncing, what was it?

Those are the things I accused him of doing. At no time did I accuse him of doing what your link was about.
Huh? What? What were the things you were accusing him of promoting then? Stop with the doublespeak bullshit.

So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful. It wouldn’t be through injections, almost a cleaning and sterilization of an area. Maybe it works, maybe it doesn’t work, but it certainly has a big effect if it’s on a stationary object."

Oh....wait. The promotion of sterilizing techniques on stationary objects...That confused you?? 🤣 🤣 Liberals confused by a disinfectant discussion. Not a surprise.

Reactions: 19MU88
You are like every other lying liberal ButtTrumper. What were you claiming he promoted? If it wasn't' what the article was denouncing, what was it?
Just like with your other failed attempt in the other thread, you try to muddy the water when you're clearly wrong.

The question asked was what could Trump have done better regarding Covid. I listed a number of them including his perpetuation of pseudo-science, which included, that this will all magically disappear overnight, that the U.S. has it under control with only about 12 people with it, that the U.S. is doing much better than most other countries with it, and his push for fake treatments for it.

What did he promote?
- Hydroxychlooroquine, numerous times. Wrong! Possibly killed 20k+ people from using it.
- "Powerful light . . . through the skin." Wrong!
- Injecting a "disinfectant." Wrong!
- The horse deworming drug. Wrong!
- Plasma. Wrong!

Doublespeak? Nope. I just didn't think I had to explain such recent history to morons for them to remember.

What did he promote?
- Hydroxychloroquine, numerous times. Wrong! Possibly killed 20k+ people from using it.
- "Powerful light . . . through the skin." Wrong!
- Injecting a "disinfectant." Wrong!
- The horse deworming drug. Wrong!
- Plasma. Wrong!
WRONG. I provided the fact check that is basically calling you a Dem rube. I will do it again.
Doublespeak?
Nope. Just FALSE.

https://www.statesman.com/story/new...o-drink-bleach-to-kill-coronavirus/113754708/
https://www.factcheck.org/2020/04/democratic-ad-twists-trumps-hoax-comment/

Reactions: 19MU88
you think this country is going down the right direction? This country is headed towards a cliff. At least Trump addresses unlike the other money grabbers and power brokers.

Reactions: KyMUfan and 19MU88
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT