ADVERTISEMENT

How bad does Herschel walker lose tonight?

Is that the one where Hillary won the popular vote but trump won the electoral?
Yehh that is the way it works. Just like a football game. Team X had more yards. Team Y had more points.

2020 had a lot of shady stuff going on.

Dems tried like hell in 2016. They really did.

Reactions: KyMUfan
Thought so. I would have hated to have thought it worked differently for the past two years.

Ballot harvesting, no voter ID law, bulk voting by mail, non-reviewed and purged voter rolls, vote dumps, days and even weeks to certify elections in battleground states...

Yeah I naively believe in universal election integrity in the US...

Reactions: raleighherdfan
Ballot harvesting, no voter ID law, bulk voting by mail, non-reviewed and purged voter rolls, vote dumps, days and even weeks to certify elections in battleground states...

We have made voting to cater to the lowest common denominator which invites cheating.

It is in the metro areas. Blue Dots surrounded by the red of the country.

Reactions: KyMUfan
Yehh that is the way it works. Just like a football game. Team X had more yards. Team Y had more points.

2020 had a lot of shady stuff going on.

Dems tried like hell in 2016. They really did.
Right. Then what’s the issue? You scored more than the other team. You win. In 2016 trump scored more electoral votes than Hillary. He won. Tada.

No, so many people had unsubstantiated claims that 2020 was “funny” but the courts didn’t find anything.

Right. Then what’s the issue? You scored more than the other team. You win. In 2016 trump scored more electoral votes than Hillary. He won. Tada.

No, so many people had unsubstantiated claims that 2020 was “funny” but the courts didn’t find anything.
Yehh and Dems tried to cheat then. Russian hoax and all that. They perfected it with Covid in 202 plus controlled the social media. Win at all cost is what they did.

Same trick will be played out tonight. See what the score is and have Fulton, Dekalb, Gwinnett get what they need. Same shit all the time.

Oh look..Fox good enough?

I mean…it only took less than 3.5 hours and TADA. The board goes awful quiet…about as quiet as OANN on the senate race. Which is weird, bc you’d think even they would cover trumps candidate…

Oh well. Maybe we’ll get ‘‘em next time, Tiger.

I mean…it only took less than 3.5 hours and TADA. The board goes awful quiet…about as quiet as OANN on the senate race. Which is weird, bc you’d think even they would cover trumps candidate…

I told you Walker would never ever win. I said in a few hours they would find the votes in Atlanta metro. They did. Like I said.

Hint, they are filling out ballots for people and turning them in. They have spares if needed. In these states Republicans have to win by 5 to 10 points to offset it, Dems figured it out between 2016 and 2020. republcians need to get on board. The Dems were never ever going to lose than Senate seat.

Granted, Republicans stay home a lot and get crotchety. Gaining power in govt means more to Democrats. They win at all cost.

the country is growing closer to being lost, like GA.

That is not a joke.

Yea. And if we threw out half the cry babies that can’t accept defeat, we’d have a decent board.

I think we have a decent board as is in spite of the liberals such as yourself that occasionally do a hit and run when they've got something to gloat about. Oh, I forgot, you claim to be a "moderate" Republican...

The board goes awful quiet

Just a normal night. It usually goes dark around 10 pm. But since you, as a "moderate" Republican wanting to gloat about a liberal and radical Democrat winning GA, I guess it does seem awful quiet...

quiet

I have been rigth here, dick weed.

Reactions: FreddyReef

Brian Kemp and the state legislature failed in this run off. They should have done away with early voting for the run off and made today the only day to vote

Brian Kemp and the state legislature failed in this run off. They should have done away with early voting for the run off and made today the only day to vote
exactly,

you have to clean that crap up. It is gaming the system. Florida cleaned their stuff up. GA needs more cleaning as do some other places.

We are really a banana republic led by people who pander to the idiots.

there may be no way out other than a collapse.

Reactions: GeauxHerd
you have to clean that crap up. It is gaming the system. Florida cleaned their stuff up. GA needs more cleaning as do some other places.
Let’s start with your poor attitude ;)

Freddie thinks the 2016 election was illegitimate but don't you dare have any questions about the 2020 election. This is the mind of a liberal.
Woah there cowboy.. where did I ever say 2016 wasn’t legit? I even voted trump in 2016, mostly in hopes of obtaining a more conservative SC, but voted for him despite thinking he’s an idiot.

Let’s start with your poor attitude ;)

Woah there cowboy.. where did I ever say 2016 wasn’t legit? I even voted trump in 2016, mostly in hopes of obtaining a more conservative SC, but voted for him despite thinking he’s an idiot.
Hey Freddie I didn't write that. So get your quotes correctly.

Clean my attitude up? Mitch screwed us over. ROmeny screwed us over. The establishment Republicans didn't try to win. Mitch would rather eat Chuck's table scraps than try to win.

We are now controlled by the urgan areas of the United States and Democrats figured out how to game the system. Mitch sits back and follows Chuck around like a puppy dog.

Freddie thinks the 2016 election was illegitimate but don't you dare have any questions about the 2020 election. This is the mind of a liberal.
You'll have to excuse Freddy Queef. He's taking a much needed nap after being awake all night, masturbating to the Senate runoff results.

1.8 million people voted early in the GA runoff.

Either damn near every single Democrat voted early/absentee, or Republicans also like to vote early and more conveniently. I think the correct answer there is obvious.

My home county here in Indiana is part of the state pilot program to make voting more convenient. We have in person early voting on some days for a month before election day. My county keeps voting mostly Republicans into office. Hmmmm.

I believe Herschel Walker refers to it as the erectoral.
giphy.gif

1.8 million people voted early in the GA runoff.

Either damn near every single Democrat voted early/absentee, or Republicans also like to vote early and more conveniently. I think the correct answer there is obvious.

My home county here in Indiana is part of the state pilot program to make voting more convenient. We have in person early voting on some days for a month before election day. My county keeps voting mostly Republicans into office. Hmmmm.
Democrats had about 250,000 vote advantage due to mail in voting. That is like going down 21 to 0 before the game starts in a football game. So, before Walker ever gets a vote on election day he was down by 250,000.

Now if you think all those home boys are filling out those ballots legally and turning them in good for you.

The Dems have figured out with early voting, Covid, etc. how to game the system. Call it what you want.

Democrats had about 250,000 vote advantage due to mail in voting. That is like going down 21 to 0 before the game starts in a football game. So, before Walker ever gets a vote on election day he was down by 250,000.

Now if you think all those home boys are filling out those ballots legally and turning them in good for you.
Good for me indeed. That advantage is because 250,000 people wanted Warnock to win. That’s Democracy.

Good for me indeed. That advantage is because 250,000 people wanted Warnock to win. That’s Democracy.
Is it? Voting weeks in advance and people filling ballots out for you?

How about the RNC just print of the ballotts and fill them our for everyone? Or the DNC?

That is a banana republic and the big metros are controlling national elections, all run and gamed by one party.

THe Republicans will likely never win the Presidency again in my lifetime or very many close Senate races in key states or battleground states.

The Republicans rolled over like a bunch of Bitch Mitches and allowed it to happen. That is what happens when you cater to losers and lazy people. Someone takes advantage and in this case the Democrats are the kings of it. I give them that, they are like the guy you play golf with and you shoot 85 and he always has the 84. Or just name the score.

They control the metros and the way it is being voted. Ballet harvesting and gathering them up. They do it better.

That is not a democracy or represnetative republic. That is abuse and gaming the system.

This country won't survive this way. The national scene us run by about 20 to 30 counties.

Yeah, those homeboys really did a number back in the general election, they got 200k ballots filled out for Kemp but not for Walker.

Republicans Donald Trump managed to pick a candidate who is both brain dead and an asshole. What a winning combination. There is really nothing else to see here.

But keep on poo-pooing early voting...the more people that think like you and don't utilize it, and then have shit come up that keeps them from making it out on election day, the worse the GOP will do. Hell of a plan there. Fancy Graham himself said you morons have to stop doing that.

Yeah, those homeboys really did a number back in the general election, they got 200k ballots filled out for Kemp but not for Walker.

Republicans Donald Trump managed to pick a candidate who is both brain dead and an asshole. What a winning combination. There is really nothing else to see here.

But keep on poo-pooing early voting...the more people that think like you and don't utilize it, and then have shit come up that keeps them from making it out on election day, the worse the GOP will do. Hell of a plan there. Fancy Graham himself said you morons have to stop doing that.
I am not against early voting. The harvesting though has to stop. legal and certified ballots.

Were Trump a normal politician this cycle would’ve been a bit of a death blow to him. He got his guys through the primaries, and in doing so probably cost them the Senate and a large lead in the House.

But he’s not. He’s wearing a suicide vest, riding in a helicopter with the GOP, and he has them convinced he’s willing to take them all down with him. And he probably is.

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
I am not against early voting. The harvesting though has to stop. legal and certified ballots.
Then why do you always complain about it? Every other damn post on this topic you act like in-person early voting is the devil.

You do know that in some states it is legal to "harvest" votes, right? If by harvesting you mean collecting filled out ballots and dropping them off. And you do know that both sides do this in those states, right? Because it is legal.

Do you know the law in Georgia on this? You might be surprised....

https://law.justia.com/codes/georgia/2014/title-21/chapter-2/article-10/section-21-2-385

I 100% support allowing a family member or sworn helper (in some states you fill out an affidavit for this, much as a poll worker does to help someone at the actual polls) to do this for the disabled with absentee ballots, FWIW.

Reactions: FreddyReef

The Dems have figured out with early voting, Covid, etc. how to game the system. Call it what you want.
Gop swept state wide races and had over 2 million votes walker didn’t in the general. That tells me more about walker than the democrats.

Were Trump a normal politician this cycle would’ve been a bit of a death blow to him. He got his guys through the primaries, and in doing so probably cost them the Senate and a large lead in the House.

But he’s not. He’s wearing a suicide vest, riding in a helicopter with the GOP, and he has them convinced he’s willing to take them all down with him. And he probably is.
Yes sir. Now, many of the GOP leaders are starting to say, or hint, that Trump is poison. But when push comes to shove they are not going to alienate that base that votes in the primaries.

The GOP leadership is going to have to come together and get behind ONE person to run against Trump in 2024, and threaten anyone else that even thinks about it. You have a shitload of candidates like in 2016, he'll pull it out again.

Reactions: herdfan06
I 100% support allowing a family member or sworn helper (in some states you fill out an affidavit for this, much as a poll worker does to help someone at the actual polls) to do this for the disabled with absentee ballots,
Depends on what kind of disability it is. If the adult has the mental capacity of a mashed potato…I don’t. If it’s someone that can barely walk…wheelchair etc…certainly.

Yes sir. Now, many of the GOP leaders are starting to say, or hint, that Trump is poison. But when push comes to shove they are not going to alienate that base that votes in the primaries.

The GOP leadership is going to have to come together and get behind ONE person to run against Trump in 2024, and threaten anyone else that even thinks about it. You have a shitload of candidates like in 2016, he'll pull it out again.
I can only imagine if they select Ted Cruz.

Depends on what kind of disability it is. If the adult has the mental capacity of a mashed potato…I don’t. If it’s someone that can barely walk…wheelchair etc…certainly.
While I do not completely disagree. it is a slippery slope if the government can take your right to vote away by deeming you mentally ill.

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
Remember when Democrats said "voter suppression" was happening in Georgia? Oh you mean yesterday?

GA is still a clusterfvck just from closing poll locations. I read they have 2 million more registered voters since 2013 but 10% fewer voting places...not good. This is on both the state legislature and local officials there, so both parties in some places.

There needs to be a nationwide push towards getting more poll workers and more polling places...or really big ones if you are going with fewer. Election Day should be a federal holiday, not to make it easier to vote but to make it easier to get poll workers. We could get by with less early voting (as Georgia did for the run-off) if we greatly improved the process on election day.

While I do not completely disagree. it is a slippery slope if the government can take your right to vote away by deeming you mentally ill.
If you “need help” to write your name on a ballot and “help” reading and comprehending a ballot….you should have no right to vote.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT