ADVERTISEMENT

How bad is it going to get in 2023?

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
How bad is the current recession going to get? We are usually at the front of economic gain or loss. We can see it already. Really saw it hit with obvious numbers in Nov. Really before, but real measurable declines in Nov. Haven't seen Dec numbers yet but, I imagine it will be down again. I saw fewer year end purchases this year than I have in some time.

Housing market is declining. New construction is slowing way down.

My guess is hang on as it will get rough for a bit.

How bad is the current recession going to get? We are usually at the front of economic gain or loss. We can see it already. Really saw it hit with obvious numbers in Nov. Really before, but real measurable declines in Nov. Haven't seen Dec numbers yet but, I imagine it will be down again. I saw fewer year end purchases this year than I have in some time.

What we're seeing isn't comparable to anything we or our parents have experienced in our lives. This is managed destruction of western civilization. Look around you at what is happening.

The bread and circuses keep the proles occupied while civilization is being destroyed.

Last edited:
Reactions: ThunderCat98

Oh it's going to get worse. The only question is how long will it take for idiot Biden voters to realize it and the fact they've been played and are useful idiots

Oh it's going to get worse. The only question is how long will it take for idiot Biden voters to realize it and the fact they've been played and are useful idiots
They will never realize it. They will just look to the govt even more for answers.

Reactions: 19MU88
CIVIL WAR! Middle Class Murox predicted it about six months ago. Civil war and essentially 20% more deaths in 2022 than in 2021. He hasn’t predicted 2023 yet, but considering his 0-for with his other predictions, he is due to get one right.

CIVIL WAR! Middle Class Murox predicted it about six months ago. Civil war and essentially 20% more deaths in 2022 than in 2021. He hasn’t predicted 2023 yet, but considering his 0-for with his other predictions, he is due to get one right.

The seeds for the next US Civil War which will be a real Civil War have been planted. The last War was not a Civil War, it was a secession of part of the country. The next looming Civil War will be a real Civil War.

You will either be on the side of growing oppressing govt or you will be on the side of Liberty.

It is coming

Reactions: 19MU88 and murox
The seeds for the next US Civil War which will be a real Civil War have been planted. The last War was not a Civil War, it was a secession of part of the country. The next looming Civil War will be a real Civil War.

You will either be on the side of growing oppressing govt or you will be on the side of Liberty.

It is coming
I’m not disagreeing that this isn’t possible…just wondering if you believe any of the sack less, gonad less fascist who want full govt control will actually fight? The beta males I know won’t swat at a fly. Can’t imagine them taking up firearms to battle in a civil war.

I’m not disagreeing that this isn’t possible…just wondering if you believe any of the sack less, gonad less fascist who want full govt control will actually fight? The beta males I know won’t swat at a fly. Can’t imagine them taking up firearms to battle in a civil war.
Some of the fascists will fight and their supporters will fight, yes. But, there will be many who will not fight.

There will be enough in places in like NY or California that will follow unlawful orders and squash people, yes. Do you know what someone like a Cuomo or Newsome or Schumer or Pelosi would do with unbridled power? They will have their minions that will cary out orders from them or whover is in their place at the time.

Also remember, the swamp and machine will try to protect itself.

The issue they will have is that at the end of the day, the men and women who serve now will follow the constitution one day, not the swamp or machine.

It is going to be hard for them to pull off another covid situation again. But, that is likely what they will do to gain power.

Look for them also to provid housing and take over the monetary system. They will own you cradle to grave.

I don't think the sides are left vs. right. I think it's people who value freedom, autonomy, individualism, personal responsibility vs. authoritarians and statists of all stripes. Lots of deep state republicans who aren't on our side. Just look at the speaker battle. We have 20 people in the whole of congress on our side.

Reactions: i am herdman
I think it's people who value freedom, autonomy, individualism, personal responsibility vs. authoritarians and statists of all stripes.
This is great coming from the middle-class guy who wants to vote for the guy who wants to terminate the document that restricts the authoritarians/government, thus taking away freedom, autonomy, and individualism.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT