ADVERTISEMENT

How Long Before "Let's Go Brandon" is labeled as hate speech?

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
They are already pressuring Southwest airlines because a pilot said it on the PA system.

They will do it and people that say it will be looked at , labeled, and likely investigated. Just wait, the feds will say it is hate speech by domestic groups.

Let's Go Brandon.

Pilot says "Trump sucks"
Herdman: The pilot should focus on flying the dang plane, I do not want to hear about his/her/undecided/unknown/blended/partial/whatever the heck they claim to be political views.

Pilot says: "Biden sucks"
Herman: Woo-hoo. Preach it, pilot. I wish more pilots were not such pussies and would speak up, except for Sullenberger, that guy should stick to avoiding birds.

• Haha
Reactions: ARandomHerdFan
Pilot says "Trump sucks"
Herdman: The pilot should focus on flying the dang plane, I do not want to hear about his/her/undecided/unknown/blended/partial/whatever the heck they claim to be political views.

Pilot says: "Biden sucks"
Herman: Woo-hoo. Preach it, pilot. I wish more pilots were not such pussies and would speak up, except for Sullenberger, that guy should stick to avoiding birds.

That's the sad part about our whole party now. About politics period now.

It's more about just rooting for laundry than about actual policy. Because we get the same policy no matter who gets elected. I'm old enough now and have wasted enough of my life voting to figure this out.

I still just vote Republican out of routine, but that's it. I really thought the world would come to an end when Obama was elected, but it didn't. I actually thought Trump would be a great fearless leader president, but he wasn't.

This whole president thing is a sham. The biggest lot of nothing ever.

Looks like the pilot said let’s go braves and not let’s go Brandon. Shockingly a liberal white journalist jumped the gun and overreacted.

Oh and apparently the liberal Reporter stole the story from a tik toc user that posted the audio around the middle of October, and claimed it happened on October 29th.

Looks like the pilot said let’s go braves and not let’s go Brandon. Shockingly a liberal white journalist jumped the gun and overreacted.
That's just as bad. Braves are derogatory towards Indians and they are in Georgia where they have to move the All Star game. Terrible. We should give everyone that heard that $450,000, except the white southern males.

here it comes

You get that freedom of speech means people get to call you dumb for saying dumb stuff, right?

But I’m all for it. Before this Republicans only had the attack helicopter joke. Now they’ve got twice as many jokes.

What would you do with $450,000?

The curse from hell. I'm not far from losing it. This would put me over the edge. Night and day worrying about whoever the hell gave it to me. When would they be coming to get it back? There's no free lunch. Somebody gives you money, they want a piece of your ass. One way or another, they'll get it.

Watching the media have to explain this (or trying to stop it) is entertaining if nothing else. They’re the reason this entire thing got started. It’s their Frankenstein’s monster. It’s not vulgar so it can’t be censored online or on tv, it’s a jab at the media, & a clear expression of disapproval for the direction the country is headed under Biden’s leadership.

Reactions: KyMUfan
I think the real liberals are on board with Let's Go Brandon, because they want him gone and want Kamala Harris in there. I'm surprised they haven't poisoned him or declared he's too old and senile to perform the duties anymore.

You all better be careful what you wish for with all this Biden is too retarded stuff. Could very well play into the liberals' hands, which is installing Kamala Harris.

Is that what you want? I sure as hell don't.

My favorite thing about let's go Brandon is watching the liberals' minds explode!
I put a sign up in my yard with campaign signs. I sit on the porch watching the libs run by and walk by and their heads explode. It was awesome. I had three candidate signs and right in the middle Let's GO Brandon. hahhaah

For what he did in Afghanistan Joe BIden can go F himself

Military failure.
Joe Biden leads the military so it was his failure. If one of your underpaid workers failed to secure a cabinet door correctly and it fell and broke after installation who would the homeowner blame? Hint their first call would be to a certain Scientologist. And that Scientologist would in turn apologize and try to rectify the situation. He wouldn’t say welp even though it’s my business I didn’t do it so i take no blame or responsibility

Joe Biden leads the military so it was his failure. If one of your underpaid workers failed to secure a cabinet door correctly and it fell and broke after installation who would the homeowner blame? Hint their first call would be to a certain Scientologist. And that Scientologist would in turn apologize and try to rectify the situation. He wouldn’t say welp even though it’s my business I didn’t do it so i take no blame or responsibility
....military failure.

That's just as bad.
As a Reds fan, it's not as bad as "Let's go Cubs." Cubs fans are fvcking degenerates, and I would prefer not to place my life into their hands.

I had to look up what this "Let's go Brandon" is. There's proof Facebook is ruining the country by creating echo chambers. I have conservative friends on there, including @i am herdman , but I had never seen this meme.

Since I have found out that “Let’s go Brandon” has a secondary meaning, I can use a cheer I thought I would never say.
“Let’s go Mountianeers.”

As a Reds fan, it's not as bad as "Let's go Cubs." Cubs fans are fvcking degenerates, and I would prefer not to place my life into their hands.

I had to look up what this "Let's go Brandon" is. There's proof Facebook is ruining the country by creating echo chambers. I have conservative friends on there, including @i am herdman , but I had never seen this meme.
hahha, cmon man it is all over the place

Let's go Brandon

hahha, cmon man it is all over the place
Well yeah, because you are in an echo chamber.

80% of my Facebook feed is weather, photography, science, and automotive stuff. A good 10% is sports. Hell, my own mother rarely shows up in my feed. It is very rarely politics.

But let me ask this: why do you all need a meme? Just say "fvck Joe Biden". I'll give de Niro credit, he came right out with Fvck Trump on TV. No beating around the bush. Beating around the bush is vaginafied. I bet RMK would say "fvck Biden" on TV.

C

80% of my Facebook feed is weather, photography, science, and automotive stuff. A good 10% is sports. Hell, my own mother rarely shows up in my feed. It is very rarely politics.

But let me ask this: why do you all need a meme? Just say "fvck Joe Biden". I'll give de Niro credit, he came right out with Fvck Trump on TV. No beating around the bush. Beating around the bush is vaginafied. I bet RMK would say "fvck Biden" on TV.
Cmon it is all over the place

I think the real liberals are on board with Let's Go Brandon, because they want him gone and want Kamala Harris in there.
Why in the **** would a liberal want Kamala Harris to be President?

edit: Also I thought Brandon was some sort of cancer kid until it popped up here and I had to google what it meant.

images

It’s making fun of the media. It all started because race fans were chanting fvck joe Biden which has been happening in stadiums all over the country. Media chick tried to play it off and said they were chanting for the driver that won, Brandon something. It took off from there.

Reactions: KyMUfan
Isn't the liberal media a better example of an echo chamber than Facebook???🤔

Isn't the liberal media a better example of an echo chamber than Facebook???🤔
Facebook is full of liberal echo chambers too. That’s the problem, when you use a lot of social media now you pretty much only see people who agree with you.

That realization, or maybe just a growing annoyance with that fact I figured out a while back, is a big part of why I’m here again.

Reactions: ARandomHerdFan
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT