ADVERTISEMENT

On-line meetings.

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
These things have ran their course...a long time ago. Hate them. Too easy to use and people just say let's have a meeting. Can I send you an invite. No, solve the problems. Fix it. Things usually don't need a meeting. They don't need all this formal crap. Half the time you sit around and talk about nothing useful.

If I were King for a Day, I would say limit yourself to these things. Matter of fact do away with them. Just wasteful nonsense and people talking just to hear themselves.

Teams. Google Meets. Abolished by King for a Day.

Gen George S Patton would not like these team meetings. He said no good decision ever came from sitting in an office chair. Can you imagine what he would think of a Teams Meeting or a Google Invite? Hold on, men. Give me another frew hours there at the Battle of the Bulge, I am on a Teams meetin about buying new office supplies. Someone needs to take a piss and needs permission and instructions.

Enought of this shit already. Who was that CEO that limited emails that time? We have a guy that deletes every corporate email from anybody in corporoate. Delete. Said he hasn't missed jack shit in a year. He might get the occassional didn't you see the email? Oh, yehh...then they move on. Nothing important.

I can't wait to AI replaces me and I don't have to deal with this shit.

Hey rifle, do you send yourself meeting invites and then run from one room of the suite to the other talking to yourself? Maybe change clothes from camera to camera?

I think I am going to wear my Gold Cup Sperry's and put them in front of them of the camera so people can see them. That leather is soft.

These things have ran their course...a long time ago. Hate them. Too easy to use and people just say let's have a meeting. Can I send you an invite. No, solve the problems. Fix it. Things usually don't need a meeting. They don't need all this formal crap. Half the time you sit around and talk about nothing useful.

If I were King for a Day, I would say limit yourself to these things. Matter of fact do away with them. Just wasteful nonsense and people talking just to hear themselves.

Teams. Google Meets. Abolished by King for a Day.

Gen George S Patton would not like these team meetings. He said no good decision ever came from sitting in an office chair. Can you imagine what he would think of a Teams Meeting or a Google Invite? Hold on, men. Give me another frew hours there at the Battle of the Bulge, I am on a Teams meetin about buying new office supplies. Someone needs to take a piss and needs permission and instructions.

Enought of this shit already. Who was that CEO that limited emails that time? We have a guy that deletes every corporate email from anybody in corporoate. Delete. Said he hasn't missed jack shit in a year. He might get the occassional didn't you see the email? Oh, yehh...then they move on. Nothing important.

I can't wait to AI replaces me and I don't have to deal with this shit.
Makes your teams schedule look full.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT