ADVERTISEMENT

How many of you watched the masters today?

After I read how elitist and money obsessed the whole tournament is, I lost interest. When they invite me to play a round, I might change my mind.

Seriously you didn’t know that about Augusta National?
I knew the general insane rules for membership, but until I read several articles on the tournament itself, I didn’t know about the special tents and venues for the super rich and powerful.

I knew the general insane rules for membership, but until I read several articles on the tournament itself, I didn’t know about the special tents and venues for the super rich and powerful.
Did you think those tents were reserved for normies?

Holy shit Rich ass holes get special treatment. Stop the fvcking presses this is got to be the story of the century.
Like seriously how are you as a grown ass man not aware of any of that.

• Haha
Reactions: herdfan06
Why bust on Geezer that way?
Disgusted Steve Carell GIF

I've watched every day, and have it on right now.

If you play golf and don't watch The Masters, the US Open, and the British Open, you're a weirdo.
If you play golf, you’re a weirdo. And I say that as someone who used to play almost daily in the summer months.

• Haha
Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
Tiger sucked dick again and shockingly quit due to an "injury." Amazing how that he happens with him so often.

Reactions: mlblack16.
I've watched every day, and have it on right now.

If you play golf and don't watch The Masters, the US Open, and the British Open, you're a weirdo.
yore likely the only one who posts on here that'll admit to that and you likely play fewer than a dozen rounds a year. hell, I'm surprised you're coordinated enough to swing a club without tying yourself into a knot.

yeah, I'm thinking there's one weirdo that's posted ITT . . . look in a mirror for that them.

Holy shit Rich ass holes get special treatment. Stop the fvcking presses this is got to be the story of the century.
Like seriously how are you as a grown ass man not aware of any of that.
You need to stop drinking if you're unable to handle your booze. Hell, even I do a better job than that at 10 o'clock in the evening.

and you likely play fewer than a dozen rounds a year.
These days, correct I do not play much. Finally got my elbow fixed in time for my back to decide to go to shit....it's hard to plan to play a round when I really don't know which days will be bad or good.
hell, I'm surprised you're coordinated enough to swing a club without tying yourself into a knot.
I can swing my club just fine...ask yore old lady.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT