ADVERTISEMENT

How much dirt does the Weiner have? Huma standing by her pedophile.

How many times before you realize there is more than one definition of religion? : an interest, a belief, or an activity that is very important to a person or group. chief.
I'm interested in knife making. And personal health is very important to me. That doesn't mean they are religions. The whole point of a religion is a common belief system

Reactions: Herd Fever
The Scientology nuts do have a common belief. They all believe they're better than anybody else, because they give the Hubbard clan their money. Look at the nuts that have joined the clan. Cruise, Travolta, Greed.... It's the cool thing to do these days in Hollywood, when not bashing the GOP.

I am still interested in knowing what the Baptist would think about one of their members being into the Scientology thing.

There's a multitude of things you don't understand, including the Bible.

Oh yea and what don't I understand?

You boastfully talk about following false prophets(Scientology), you don't keep the Sabbath Day, don't accept God the Mother. If I asked you what was David's Prophecy, The Order of Melcheizadek, or even Daniel's Prophecy you would have no clue.

Fever, what religion do you practice? You sound to me like you might be a Jehovah's Witness or perhaps a Mormon.

I go to a Non-denominational Church who reads and studies directly from the Bible.

Like tomorrow is Day of Ascension but I'm sure not many people even know that.

Like tomorrow is Day of Ascension but I'm sure not many people even know that.
I have to admit, I certainly didn't know that. For me, tomorrow is Thursday, and of course, Discovery ID has one of my favorite shows on tomorrow night, Fear Thy Neighbor. Have you ever watched that one? Reminds me a lot of some of the families back home that lived beside one another.

I go to a Non-denominational Church who reads and studies directly from the Bible.

The problem with that is Fever reads at a first grade level. Further, he doesn't speak Hebrew/Greek/Aramaic, so he is putting his faith into man, which he has railed against before, into accurately translating those other languages.

I've already shown how that leads to major problems with fever not truly understanding what the Bible originally intended to say. He's not wise enough to understand that.

If he really wanted to know his god's word, he would become fluent in those languages.

I mean the Baptist are just offspring from the Catholic Church so I highly doubt they would say much.

actually, many Baptist would tell you they are not a protestant religion like those that broke from Catholicism. Many would trace roots back to Anabaptists and claim they've been persecuted by protestants and Catholics over the years.

i'm sure in your simple analysis pretty much any Christian religion that isn't catholic must be protestant.

The problem with that is Fever reads at a first grade level. Further, he doesn't speak Hebrew/Greek/Aramaic, so he is putting his faith into man, which he has railed against before, into accurately translating those other languages.

I've already shown how that leads to major problems with fever not truly understanding what the Bible originally intended to say. He's not wise enough to understand that.

If he really wanted to know his god's word, he would become fluent in those languages.

You haven't shown shit. Your a ****ing Athiest who denies God. Stop acting and pretending you know everything and everyone should just bow down to you. Your opinions is fact and your opinions makes you look stupid each and every time you speak.

actually, many Baptist would tell you they are not a protestant religion like those that broke from Catholicism. Many would trace roots back to Anabaptists and claim they've been persecuted by protestants and Catholics over the years.

i'm sure in your simple analysis pretty much any Christian religion that isn't catholic must be protestant.

If that is the case, why does the Baptist Church continue to follow alot of the teachings of the Catholic Church?

If that is the case, why does the Baptist Church continue to follow alot of the teachings of the Catholic Church?

maybe cause the Baptist follow all of the bible...and the Catholics share same bible with a couple of additions?? and different interpretations?

duh

maybe cause the Baptist follow all of the bible...and the Catholics share same bible with a couple of additions?? and different interpretations?

duh

In Relevations 22, it says Do not add or Subtract from the Bible

The Catholic Faith is the biggest Ponzi Scheme in the History of the World. I would spit in the Popes face because HE is the Anti-Christ.

And the Baptist faith doesn't follow all of the Bible at all. They follow what the Anti-Christ established in 325 AD.

In Relevations 22, it says Do not add or Subtract from the Bible

The Catholic Faith is the biggest Ponzi Scheme in the History of the World. I would spit in the Popes face because HE is the Anti-Christ.
I agree...take it up with the CAtholics..that's one messed up group there.

And the Baptist faith doesn't follow all of the Bible at all. They follow what the Anti-Christ established in 325 AD.
I don't know where you get that...and I'm no expert on the Baptist religion. just wanted to point out that many of them would say they are not protestant. as far as your anti Christ.....I don't know...but excuse me if I don't seek Da Fever for information on the history of the Baptist church.

I'm interested in knife making. And personal health is very important to me. That doesn't mean they are religions. The whole point of a religion is a common belief system

So, the whole point of your religion, not that I believe you have one, is having a common belief system? Look, I babysit a 2 year old 40 hours a week and am accustomed to dumbing things down. But with all that experience I have, I can't dumb it down enough for you to understand. Telling.

Wait your a full time Babysitter??

No. I babysit my grandson for about 13 1/2 hours each day on wed, Thurs, Fri. I then work in the shop on sat, Mon, Tues. In my spare time I raise a half dozen chickens, help my son with his yaks, and take my parents to doctor appointments.

No. I babysit my grandson for about 13 1/2 hours each day on wed, Thurs, Fri. I then work in the shop on sat, Mon, Tues. In my spare time I raise a half dozen chickens, help my son with his yaks, and take my parents to doctor appointments.
No wonder you are grumpy. Dang, man. I will cut you some slack.

So, the whole point of your religion, not that I believe you have one, is having a common belief system? Look, I babysit a 2 year old 40 hours a week and am accustomed to dumbing things down. But with all that experience I have, I can't dumb it down enough for you to understand. Telling.
I'm just going by your definition

Oh yea and what don't I understand?

You boastfully talk about following false prophets(Scientology), you don't keep the Sabbath Day, don't accept God the Mother. If I asked you what was David's Prophecy, The Order of Melcheizadek, or even Daniel's Prophecy you would have no clue.

I don't "follow" anyone in scientology. You're idea of a sabbath day is irrelevant, God ain't a mother, and the rest of your drivel is about the old law which I don't live by. I live under a new covenant wherein the old law is no longer in effect.

I am still interested in knowing what the Baptist would think about one of their members being into the Scientology thing.

You're still believing I follow "leaders" and that I conform to them or to a congregation. I try to conform to one thing, the Bible.

So you hate half the country?

Dont kid yourself. Cheetos has an approval rate of 40% of registered voters in his most flattering poll. It's lower than that in polls of the general population. More importantly I dont hate anyone. Not a single person.

Damn....cabinet business must be slow as hell. no wonder you support the party that pushes job killing regulation...you don't do much business anyway

Your opinions is fact and your opinions makes you look stupid each and every time you speak.

Yes, my opinions is [sic] fact just like you said. That's the first thing you have gotten right.

But lets review:

1) The Bible was originally written in Greek/Hebrew/Aramaic - fact
2) The Bible has been translated by man numerous times into numerous languages - fact
3) Not all languages have exact translations, so a word in one language may mean something similar, yet still different in its closest translation - fact
4) Word meanings change over time, even within the same language. For instance, "dick" was simply a male's name in this country just mere decades ago. Now, it has a completely different meaning. Same with "fag." Hell, the N word a long time ago wasn't really a slur. Then, it was was the worst slur possible. Now, it still has a bad connotation, but it is also a term of endearment when used by some people. - fact
5) You barely speak English, let alone Greek/Hebrew/Aramaic - fact
6) You have claimed that you don't listen to man, only to what is in the Bible - fact
7) How you read the Bible is from man; they translated it, which as I have shown, results in many problems unless you speak the original language the Bible was written in and understand the meaning of those words at the time the Bible was written - fact
8) Your own words about what you don't do are contradicted by your claim that you only get your answers from the Bible, a man-made translation. - fact
9) My lack of theism doesn't make me any less versed in Biblical history or common sense. - fact
10) You're too stupid to understand how any of this continues to make you the running joke of the board. - fact

b7pOX75.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT