ADVERTISEMENT

How times have changed...

KyMUfan

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Dec 31, 2020
Or should I say the Left has changed???

11111111111dffgfgFFK8iQxXIAM7cT4_jpg-2184827.JPG

"WASHINGTON, D.C. -- Republicans are less likely now than they were in the past to say they are confident in the accuracy of important medical advice their doctor gives them. Currently, 60% of Republicans and Republican-leaning independents are confident, down from 73% in 2010 and 70% in 2002. Meanwhile, more Democrats and Democratic leaners are confident now (71%) than were in the past, especially compared with the 62% measured in 2002.

As a result, Democrats' confidence exceeds Republican confidence for the first time in Gallup's trend"

"The survey found that the number of Americans who said they have a lot of confidence and trust in the military has dropped from 70% to 45% in just the past three years, and that includes a steep 11 percentage point drop since February, a Reagan Institute news release says.

The survey indicates that Republicans in particular are losing confidence in the military. For the Reagan Institute’s 2018 survey, 87% of Republican respondents said they had a great deal of confidence in the military, compared with 53% in 2021.

Meanwhile, 59% of Democratic respondents and 66% of independents indicated in the 2018 survey that they had a great deal of confidence in the military. In the 2021 survey, those figures dropped to 42% and 38% respectively."

I still don't understand if 90 some percent of everyone thinks this is real, why don't they want all the rules?

I don't want the rules, because I know it's made up bullshit. But most people, left and right, thought this time the bird flu was something other than it was back in the '90s or whenever the last one came out.

They're like records in music or movies. When is the next one? How am I the only one who knows it's the same shit over again, but just way overblown this time?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT