ADVERTISEMENT

How to watch today's game?

There seems to be technical difficulties using any app to watch this game. when I finally resort it to going to the desktop website of Facebook then go to Conference USA live the game is streaming perfectly. I then use an HDMI cable to connect my laptop to the TV. So, if you want to be able to watch the game in HD go that route.

Or do like me and watch it on a 32 in monitor eliminating the need to do all the connect this and disconnect that

This is the worst effing tv package you could ever come up with. I’m trying to watch the game via the Amazon Fire Facebook Watch app. Never had any issues with it before. I go to select the game from the live conference cusa page and it crashes every single time. I’ve done all of the restart and standard troubleshooting crap too. It shouldn’t be a troubleshooting process to watch a freaking game. The links you guys provided work fine so it’s better than nothing. Just frustrating.

Reactions: MARSHALL77
This is the worst effing tv package you could ever come up with. I’m trying to watch the game via the Amazon Fire Facebook Watch app. Never had any issues with it before. I go to select the game from the live conference cusa page and it crashes every single time. I’ve done all of the restart and standard troubleshooting crap too. It shouldn’t be a troubleshooting process to watch a freaking game. The links you guys provided work fine so it’s better than nothing. Just frustrating.

Same here. Just get out the old laptop or tablet and use the desktop website. Then either screen share or HDMI to your tv

Reactions: WyomingHerdFan
He’s busy at the petting zoo at the Utah game.

Texas State. The petting zoo is at Texas State.

And Racist77, the "Jumbotron" is a projector in my master bedroom that has an electronic window shade/screen that makes it over 100". The two 75" are at Best Buy, as they wouldn't fit in either of my cars, so I have to get them next week.

Thank you Chris for your help.
where can we find the link for games streamed on stadium facebook?? i tried the link on herdzone, also tried to find stadium on facebook and got it but not the game.

Thank you Chris for your help.
where can we find the link for games streamed on stadium facebook?? i tried the link on herdzone, also tried to find stadium on facebook and got it but not the game.
to find any CUSA game on Facebook. Go to Facebook, then search for conferenceusalive

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT