ADVERTISEMENT

I was going to start a thread

MichiganHerd

Platinum Buffalo
Aug 17, 2011
Brewpub w/coeds
Wondering where my friend and fellow Quaker has been, Arche. Thought I might have accidentally put him on ignore, but see he's back. My other friend rifle keeps trying to lure him into threads, but Arche is wiser than rifle, and refuses to take the bait.

Who is rifle more obsessed with? Murox, Arche, or MU1988?

Like to see murox make a post, but not sure rifle is fully healed, so now might not be the time for murox to return.

BC, can you talk to murox and let him know his wisdom is needed? With the election coming up, we could use some sound advice when it comes to today's dangerous environment we all must overcome, all caused by the experiment in office.

• Haha
Reactions: 19MU88
LDFMSPUH65JIPJIAHDOMVOIE4Q.jpg

I check in every so often. I think it's just that I'm getting older and don't care about hearing other folks' opinions on things. My mind ain't changing.

BC, can you talk to murox and let him know his wisdom is needed? With the election coming up, we could use some sound advice when it comes to today's dangerous environment we all must overcome, all caused by the experiment in office

Murox is busy building mansions in Huntington, far greater than anything riflearm can afford. But I will make a phone call and see what I can do.

Wondering where my friend and fellow Quaker has been, Arche. T
You should probably check on him. It's been at least a month since he has publicly expressed that he loves his wife via Facebook.

far greater than anything riflearm can afford. But I will make a phone call and see what I can do.
Lots of laughs on your post, since everybody knows there are no properties in Huntington that I can't afford, let alone any that are on the market. I forgot to mention this when I was told about it: Did Middle Class Murox really buy the property where the quadruple murder happened about 10 years ago?! If so, that is hysterical! Listened to so much about his "luxury apartments" and "luxury properties," including the one in my profile picture, now to add a quadruple murder site to that portfolio.

Huntington has two houses - two! - on the market above $1 million. One is $1.5 and is my style, but it is overpriced, especially for having no yard. Another is $1.1 but only because it is on 200 acres. It has sat on the market for nearly a year.

Murox is busy building mansions in Huntington,
Remember, you lost all credibility to every person on this board when you tried defending your master right before he had his meltdown and left the board.

Tell us, @MichiganHerd , which of the properties below do you consider a "mansion" or "luxury."

"Middle Class Murox" has such an accurate and nice ring to it, but Slumlord Sex Sinner seems just as accurate at this stage in his life.

Lots of laughs on your post, since everybody knows there are no properties in Huntington that I can't afford, let alone any that are on the market. I forgot to mention this when I was told about it: Did Middle Class Murox really buy the property where the quadruple murder happened about 10 years ago?! If so, that is hysterical! Listened to so much about his "luxury apartments" and "luxury properties," including the one in my profile picture, now to add a quadruple murder site to that portfolio.
Nearly 20 years.

You should probably check on him. It's been at least a month since he has publicly expressed that he loves his wife via Facebook.

Huntington has two houses - two! - on the market above $1 million. One is $1.5 and is my style, but it is overpriced, especially for having no yard. Another is $1.1 but only because it is on 200 acres. It has sat on the market for nearly a year.

Remember, you lost all credibility to every person on this board when you tried defending your master right before he had his meltdown and left the board.

Tell us, @MichiganHerd , which of the properties below do you consider a "mansion" or "luxury."

"Middle Class Murox" has such an accurate and nice ring to it, but Slumlord Sex Sinner seems just as accurate at this stage in his life.
there is an 11,000 square foot in barboursville for $1.6 million. and another one for $1.3 million that is smaller.

My guess, you wouldn't even make the top 100 richest people in barboursville. YOu are what we call N rich.

• Haha
Reactions: mlblack16.
there is an 11,000 square foot in barboursville for $1.6 million.
That's hideous and not worth $1.6 in a shithole state. That will sit longer than Michigan's wife did at her green card hearing.

My guess, you wouldn't even make the top 100 richest people in barboursville. YOu are what we call N rich.
There are about 3000 adults in Barboursville, a town with a median home price of $196k and a median income of $50k. I have well over $700k in property equity between two paid mortgages, another $150k in equity in a property that isn't paid off, $150k+ in equity in my primary property, and a substantial amount in an office development that is multiple years into the mortgage in an area that has seen appreciation. I have more than a half-million sitting in a regular savings account which I posted a picture of last year. I have millions (that's plural) in investment accounts that could be made liquid within 48 hours. I have ownership in a very successful company based in Salt Lake City. Other than two personal properties, the office development, and one car, all with very low rates which total about $900k, I have absolutely no debt.

Something tells me I'd be better off than just 97% of the Barboursville population with the numbers I referenced above.

That's hideous and not worth $1.6 in a shithole state. That will sit longer than Michigan's wife did at her green card hearing.

There are about 3000 adults in Barboursville, a town with a median home price of $196k and a median income of $50k. I have well over $700k in property equity between two paid mortgages, another $150k in equity in a property that isn't paid off, $150k+ in equity in my primary property, and a substantial amount in an office development that is multiple years into the mortgage in an area that has seen appreciation. I have more than a half-million sitting in a regular savings account which I posted a picture of last year. I have millions (that's plural) in investment accounts that could be made liquid within 48 hours. I have ownership in a very successful company based in Salt Lake City. Other than two personal properties, the office development, and one car, all with very low rates which total about $900k, I have absolutely no debt.

Something tells me I'd be better off than just 97% of the Barboursville population with the numbers I referenced above.
The boys above the mall would laugh at those numbers. Kenny Grant bought more pepperoni than that.

• Haha
Reactions: raleighherdfan
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT