ADVERTISEMENT

Huge Scandal

I was about to say does anyone know of a Fortune 500 ceo that graduated from ITT tech but then I remembered you did.

You were "about to say"... "Fortune 590"....pfffft. bahahahahaha.

Like I said. Try some new material trailer park tranny. You're adding to your mystique around here: Usually ignored and regularly laughed at.

Problem is in instances like these, employees can see through the degree and see that the person is not qualified for the position even if their diploma says Yale or Harvard. The degree may get you the interview but the person has to close it.

When I worked for Boston Scientific, a fellow manager was a Harvard grad. Nice guy and smart, but he had the social skills and common sense of a rock. He didn't last long.
When I was doing grad work I had a Professor who had taught classes at Harvard and Boston U. He said that the body of our work at the private school I was at was on par with what they were producing at these elite schools in his opinion..Just goes to show that not every student at those elite schools is head and shoulders over those at less prestigious schools.

Reactions: TwolfHerdfan
God damn! That first sentence (or is iit a paragraph) is poorly written

You're so fvcking pathetically bad at this. People of subpar intelligence are able to notice that I just added in an inadvertent word. Morons like you have trouble understanding that.

Do you think anyone - a single person - would give a shit if you ever posted again? The guys you kiss ass of on here don't even respond to you. How pathetic must your self-worth be to continue kissing ass of posters on here who make it a point to not interact with you?

When I was doing grad work I had a Professor who had taught classes at Harvard and Boston U. He said that the body of our work at the private school I was at was on par with what they were producing at these elite schools in his opinion..Just goes to show that not every student at those elite schools is head and shoulders over those at less prestigious schools.

I don’t think that’s the point anyone is making. It isn’t who is better prepared as much as who has the advantage entering the job market at a higher level.

Reactions: ohio herd
You're so fvcking pathetically bad at this. People of subpar intelligence are able to notice that I just added in an inadvertent word. Morons like you have trouble understanding that.

Do you think anyone - a single person - would give a shit if you ever posted again? The guys you kiss ass of on here don't even respond to you. How pathetic must your self-worth be to continue kissing ass of posters on here who make it a point to not interact with you?
Hey Nissan Maxima you are over thinking this. Maybe you are putting too much into it, I don’t know but damn you need to get a life. No one cares about “being good at this” except you. You must have really low self esteem

damn you need to get a life.

Yeah, that life. Let's talk about it starting from Sunday:

Sunday:

Was invited to go to an event with Farrah Abraham, the girl you claimed was "hot" and whom you said I stole pictures of from the internet. Her 2.2 million Instagram followers saw facebook story she posted of a photo of her with me, and she was bombarded with messages asking who I was. At the event, some guy was introduced to me . . . he looked like a black Don Johnson from Miami Vice. He was introduced to me as one of the original geniuses behind crypto-currency. Later, a guy came over to introduce himself to me. He "runs a small hedge fund" in NY. Later, I found out that small hedge fund has about $36 billion in assets and is one of the top 10 in the country. Before leaving, one of the event hosts said that a guy wanted to meet Farrah. It was Mark Cuban who said he was always entertained watching her on her shows.

After dinner with Farrah - where the manager came over to introduce himself, comp our meal, thank us for coming in, and told us to go to the bakery after we finished for anything we wanted to take with us for free - we went to the Amazon Prime event. It took two hours to make it through their interactive exhibit. After, I caught up with a buddy at his show.

Monday:

Went out to watch Kathy Griffin talk and had a quick minute with her. She was headed to another event and asked me to come along, but I had an opportunity to eat Franklin's BBQ (which usually has a 3+ hour line before it runs out of food), so I took that instead.

Lukas Nelson, Willie's son, invited me out to his performance that evening. It was an event sponsored by Netflix for their new movie "The Highwaymen." It was set in a very small basement bar that was turned into a 1930 West Texas saloon. The line for people who wanted to get in wrapped around the block, but the capacity was only 110 people, so even though they spent $1000 for badges, they couldn't get in. I brought Farrah, told the event workers my name, and like usual, walked right past everyone. As you entered, a worker registered you on their laptop which produced a bracelet with an electronic chip used for the exhibits. Inside the bar, there were two blackjack tables made exclusively for The Highwaymen, a general store, and numerous actors who played their roles. The general store included watches, shirts, flasks, jewelry, Stetson hats, etc. I'm not a watch guy, but I was told that all of them were worth over $400 each. But you couldn't buy anything. In order to get any of the products from the store, you had to earn points on your bracelet. How do you get points? Interacting with any of the actors and talking to them about the murder that happened in the bar last week gets you points that they add to your bracelet with their scanner. Posing for a picture for the reporter and photographer from the local newspaper who were trying to get info on the murder earned you points. Taking mugshots holding a "The Highwaymen" sign earned you points. Best of all, playing Blackjack earned you points. The chips were provided for free. If you lost, you earned points. If you won, you got many more points. Trying any of the special drinks (based on old Western themes) from the open bar earned you points.

Before all of that, I went out to Lukas' trailer to catch up with him since I hadn't seen him in a year. If you like good music, you must listen to his stuff. Bradley Cooper had seen him perform at a music fest in 2016. From that, Cooper based his character on in "A Star is Born." Cooper asked Lukas to be an adviser on the movie. He ended up doing much more than that by writing 7 or 8 records on the phenomenal soundtrack. Lukas introduced me to his bandmates/friends in the trailer, and then they all left to give us some privacy. He invited me out to the ranch on Wednesday for their annual picnic.

After leaving the trailer, Farrah introduced me to the head of Bravo TV who she had been talking to while I was with Lukas. The guy's wife is some television host on a big show, but I can't remember who she is after meeting her.

Minutes later, before Lukas took the stage, his tour manager grabbed me to come over to the end of the bar to meet some people. It was Kevin Costner, Kathy Bates, Woody Harrelson, Willie Nelson, and Matthew McConaughey. I wouldn't have recognized Costner had I not been introduced to him. He's much older than I would have imagined. We talked baseball for about ten minutes, as he's a huge fan, and it turned into a bunch of questions about "Field of Dreams."

Lukas' performance was amazing, as expected, but I was distracted for much of it by the other things taking place. Farrah having never played Blackjack in her life won her first hand of course. We both liked two shirts in the merchant store, but since we couldn't buy them, we had to accumulate points. We were still about 1000 points short, so she made them an offer. She would take a picture at the event and tag "#TheHighwaymen" on her Facebook page (where she has 1.5 million likes) in exchange for the extra 1000 points needed. They jumped at that opportunity and gave us the shirts, flasks, pins, and anything else we wanted. I only took the shirt. While hearing Farrah's conversation about posting the picture for the 1.5 million followers to see, a pretty blonde said "Hey, I don't have that many Facebook followers, but I have 3.3 million Instagram followers. I want that deal, too!" But she couldn't take that deal for contractual reasons. I didn't know who she was, but after talking for a minute, she told us that she is Brie Larson, star of the Captain Marvel movie starring her, Samuel L Jackson, and Jude Law. The three of us snapped a group picture, and I checked out her ass so I could use it for my spank bank later that night.

I was tired and wanted to head home. Farrah drove me to my car. Coincidence: she has the same exact Maserati that I do. Same model, same exterior color. She has red interior and mine is black, but strange nonetheless.

Tuesday

Did some shopping during the day, then went to a Tiny Desk Family performance followed by Spinderella's set.

Wednesday

I forgot about the picnic at the Nelson Ranch until Lukas texted me to ask if I was coming. I went up and had some great food while Lukas, one of his bandmates, and Willie jammed for the two dozen of us there. There were a bunch of people I recognized but couldn't necessarily place. I was seated next to a burly guy who I thought I recognized but couldn't recall. He said we had met the previous year- it was Nathaniel Rateliff, who is a phenomenal musician. Late that night (last night), I went to the De La Soul show where a bunch of hip hoppers were mixed in at the small event.

Tonight, I was supposed to link up with my good buddies X Ambassadors, then meet DMX, then link up with Wyclef at his 1 am show, but I was tired and lounged around all day.

Of course, I got both workouts in each day. Next week, I am starting ten days of hot yoga to see how/if it impacts me. Pilates was great for my body when I did it eight years ago, and I'm hoping yoga has a similar impact. I am shredded at 210 lbs. now, and I am hoping yoga continues that without me losing any strength. Under 205 lbs. is when I start to lose strength, and I really don't want to drop under being able to do 20 reps of 225 lbs. on the bench.

Tomorrow, I am meeting up with the Beastie Boys at an event. I'm then going to see Big Boi and CeeLo before swinging through Questlove's event. Saturday, I am meeting T-Pain for dinner before having a listening session with Billie Eilish and having her play some of her new music for me.
Ice Cube is in town Sunday, so I will hit him up and meet at some point. After a couple of cold trips to Europe over the last six weeks, I am wanting a beach trip, so I will probably head to Cabo, Cancun, or Puerto Vallarta over the next week or two, but I was told MTV is headed to Cabo next week to renew their Spring Break broadcast.

How's your life doing, dork?

Sunday:

Was invited to go to an event with Farrah Abraham, the girl you claimed was "hot" and whom you said I stole pictures of from the internet. Her 2.2 million Instagram followers saw facebook story she posted of a photo of her with me, and she was bombarded with messages asking who I was. At the event, some guy was introduced to me . . . he looked like a black Don Johnson from Miami Vice. He was introduced to me as one of the original geniuses behind crypto-currency. Later, a guy came over to introduce himself to me. He "runs a small hedge fund" in NY. Later, I found out that small hedge fund has about $36 billion in assets and is one of the top 10 in the country. Before leaving, one of the event hosts said that a guy wanted to meet Farrah. It was Mark Cuban who said he was always entertained watching her on her shows.

After dinner with Farrah - where the manager came over to introduce himself, comp our meal, thank us for coming in, and told us to go to the bakery after we finished for anything we wanted to take with us for free - we went to the Amazon Prime event. It took two hours to make it through their interactive exhibit. After, I caught up with a buddy at his show.

Monday:

Went out to watch Kathy Griffin talk and had a quick minute with her. She was headed to another event and asked me to come along, but I had an opportunity to eat Franklin's BBQ (which usually has a 3+ hour line before it runs out of food), so I took that instead.

Lukas Nelson, Willie's son, invited me out to his performance that evening. It was an event sponsored by Netflix for their new movie "The Highwaymen." It was set in a very small basement bar that was turned into a 1930 West Texas saloon. The line for people who wanted to get in wrapped around the block, but the capacity was only 110 people, so even though they spent $1000 for badges, they couldn't get in. I brought Farrah, told the event workers my name, and like usual, walked right past everyone. As you entered, a worker registered you on their laptop which produced a bracelet with an electronic chip used for the exhibits. Inside the bar, there were two blackjack tables made exclusively for The Highwaymen, a general store, and numerous actors who played their roles. The general store included watches, shirts, flasks, jewelry, Stetson hats, etc. I'm not a watch guy, but I was told that all of them were worth over $400 each. But you couldn't buy anything. In order to get any of the products from the store, you had to earn points on your bracelet. How do you get points? Interacting with any of the actors and talking to them about the murder that happened in the bar last week gets you points that they add to your bracelet with their scanner. Posing for a picture for the reporter and photographer from the local newspaper who were trying to get info on the murder earned you points. Taking mugshots holding a "The Highwaymen" sign earned you points. Best of all, playing Blackjack earned you points. The chips were provided for free. If you lost, you earned points. If you won, you got many more points. Trying any of the special drinks (based on old Western themes) from the open bar earned you points.

Before all of that, I went out to Lukas' trailer to catch up with him since I hadn't seen him in a year. If you like good music, you must listen to his stuff. Bradley Cooper had seen him perform at a music fest in 2016. From that, Cooper based his character on in "A Star is Born." Cooper asked Lukas to be an adviser on the movie. He ended up doing much more than that by writing 7 or 8 records on the phenomenal soundtrack. Lukas introduced me to his bandmates/friends in the trailer, and then they all left to give us some privacy. He invited me out to the ranch on Wednesday for their annual picnic.

After leaving the trailer, Farrah introduced me to the head of Bravo TV who she had been talking to while I was with Lukas. The guy's wife is some television host on a big show, but I can't remember who she is after meeting her.

Minutes later, before Lukas took the stage, his tour manager grabbed me to come over to the end of the bar to meet some people. It was Kevin Costner, Kathy Bates, Woody Harrelson, Willie Nelson, and Matthew McConaughey. I wouldn't have recognized Costner had I not been introduced to him. He's much older than I would have imagined. We talked baseball for about ten minutes, as he's a huge fan, and it turned into a bunch of questions about "Field of Dreams."

Lukas' performance was amazing, as expected, but I was distracted for much of it by the other things taking place. Farrah having never played Blackjack in her life won her first hand of course. We both liked two shirts in the merchant store, but since we couldn't buy them, we had to accumulate points. We were still about 1000 points short, so she made them an offer. She would take a picture at the event and tag "#TheHighwaymen" on her Facebook page (where she has 1.5 million likes) in exchange for the extra 1000 points needed. They jumped at that opportunity and gave us the shirts, flasks, pins, and anything else we wanted. I only took the shirt. While hearing Farrah's conversation about posting the picture for the 1.5 million followers to see, a pretty blonde said "Hey, I don't have that many Facebook followers, but I have 3.3 million Instagram followers. I want that deal, too!" But she couldn't take that deal for contractual reasons. I didn't know who she was, but after talking for a minute, she told us that she is Brie Larson, star of the Captain Marvel movie starring her, Samuel L Jackson, and Jude Law. The three of us snapped a group picture, and I checked out her ass so I could use it for my spank bank later that night.

I was tired and wanted to head home. Farrah drove me to my car. Coincidence: she has the same exact Maserati that I do. Same model, same exterior color. She has red interior and mine is black, but strange nonetheless.

Tuesday

Did some shopping during the day, then went to a Tiny Desk Family performance followed by Spinderella's set.

Wednesday

I forgot about the picnic at the Nelson Ranch until Lukas texted me to ask if I was coming. I went up and had some great food while Lukas, one of his bandmates, and Willie jammed for the two dozen of us there. There were a bunch of people I recognized but couldn't necessarily place. I was seated next to a burly guy who I thought I recognized but couldn't recall. He said we had met the previous year- it was Nathaniel Rateliff, who is a phenomenal musician. Late that night (last night), I went to the De La Soul show where a bunch of hip hoppers were mixed in at the small event.

Tonight, I was supposed to link up with my good buddies X Ambassadors, then meet DMX, then link up with Wyclef at his 1 am show, but I was tired and lounged around all day.

Of course, I got both workouts in each day. Next week, I am starting ten days of hot yoga to see how/if it impacts me. Pilates was great for my body when I did it eight years ago, and I'm hoping yoga has a similar impact. I am shredded at 210 lbs. now, and I am hoping yoga continues that without me losing any strength. Under 205 lbs. is when I start to lose strength, and I really don't want to drop under being able to do 20 reps of 225 lbs. on the bench.

Tomorrow, I am meeting up with the Beastie Boys at an event. I'm then going to see Big Boi and CeeLo before swinging through Questlove's event. Saturday, I am meeting T-Pain for dinner before having a listening session with Billie Eilish and having her play some of her new music for me.
Ice Cube is in town Sunday, so I will hit him up and meet at some point. After a couple of cold trips to Europe over the last six weeks, I am wanting a beach trip, so I will probably head to Cabo, Cancun, or Puerto Vallarta over the next week or two, but I was told MTV is headed to Cabo next week to renew their Spring Break broadcast.

Shorter version... HEY EVERYONE LOOK HOW IMPORTANT I AM

Reactions: 19MU88

Sunday:

Monday:

Tuesday

Wednesday

I have a job, and have worked continuously for the last 37 years.

Damn an even better response than I thought. Man your strings are easy to pull. I didn’t read that lengthy post but I’m sure I can guess the general theme.

Here’s my take—my life is so pathetic I can be manipulated into writing a lengthy post trying to convince others how great my life is. All because of a wise crack on the internet from someone that isn’t good at message boards.

Shorter version... HEY EVERYONE LOOK HOW IMPORTANT I AM

More like, "Hey, moron, look at my life compared to yours. Now, tell me again that I 'need to get a life.'"

I have a job, and have worked continuously for the last 37 years.

That's awful. I'm sorry. I can't imagine spending about half of my non-sleeping time slaving away so somebody else can make a lot of money. I can't imagine spending half of my non-sleeping time being told what to do, when to do it, how to do it, and who to do it with. I can't imagine spending half of my non-sleeping time doing something that I dread.

I didn’t read that lengthy post but I’m sure I can guess the general theme.

Damn an even better response than I thought.

You claim to have not read it, but then you claim it was a great response. If you really didn't read it, you wouldn't have known if it was great or simply a copy-and-paste from some random website that took no more than ten seconds.

In reality, you read it and realize your life is pathetic in comparison. You should try to do better with your lies. Ask liarherdfan for help.

More like, "Hey, moron, look at my life compared to yours. Now, tell me again that I 'need to get a life.'"

That's awful. I'm sorry. I can't imagine spending about half of my non-sleeping time slaving away so somebody else can make a lot of money. I can't imagine spending half of my non-sleeping time being told what to do, when to do it, how to do it, and who to do it with. I can't imagine spending half of my non-sleeping time doing something that I dread.

You claim to have not read it, but then you claim it was a great response. If you really didn't read it, you wouldn't have known if it was great or simply a copy-and-paste from some random website that took no more than ten seconds.

In reality, you read it and realize your life is pathetic in comparison. You should try to do better with your lies. Ask liarherdfan for help.

I scrolled through it rapidly only seeing how long it was. I then thought what a pathetic loser, there is something wrong with this guy.

I scrolled through it rapidly only seeing how long it was.

Clealy, if you posted after it, you would have had to scroll through it, moron. So you've gone from saying you didn't read it at all to then saying it was a great post (which you couldn't conclude without reading it) to then saying you scrolled through it rapidly just to see the length (which you would have had to see in order to post in this thread).

Didn't I already tell you to ask liarherdfan for advice on how to lie better?

Friday

Went to the Outcast/Goodie Mob show. I showed up an hour late, and the guy Sleepy Brown told me would be waiting for me at the gate wasn't there anymore. Security had to radio the head of security, but since he was on stage, he couldn't hear his radio. Another guard went to get another supervisor who said she was aware I was coming, and she proceeded to take me to the side of the stage. Once there, CeeLo's security came over to welcome me, and the head of the venue's security came over to apologize that I was held up because of his people.

As CeeLo, Sleepy, and Big Boi noticed me throughout their set, they'd come over and welcome me with a handshake and hug while the 5000 in the audience enjoyed their music. After the show, I spent some time with each before heading over to Trae the Truth's show.

CeeLo, Sleepy, and Big Boi were all there also. In the green room, a loud, gravely voice arrived in the form of DMX. X's manager introduced us, and was as humble and cool as could be imagined. He asked for help with tracks and getting a major label deal before inviting me up to Westchester to get in the studio. We exchanged numbers before he left the venue.

While there, Chanel West Coast hit me up. The venue was very strict on who was allowed in, and she didn't want a hassle. Farrah Abraham left for LA today, but she told Chanel I was there and gave her my number. I met her at the entrance and made sure nobody bothered her for pictures and could easily get inside.

All of us stood on the side of the stage watching Trae entertain the crowd for 45 minutes. Near the end, he introduced one of his friends who surprised the venue by appearing; Wyclef came out and played a few of his classics. After, he came over to tell me that the record I did for Flo Rida that Wyclef was featured on was one of his favorites. His manager's assistant came back to get my contact info by their request after they had escaped through the crowd to his SUV.

Sleepy and Big Boi have a show tomorrow at 2 pm, and they invited me out, but I told them that I already told T-Pain I would meet up with him. Then, if I can stay awake, I am linking up with Billie Eilish at her show.

Clealy, if you posted after it, you would have had to scroll through it, moron. So you've gone from saying you didn't read it at all to then saying it was a great post (which you couldn't conclude without reading it) to then saying you scrolled through it rapidly just to see the length (which you would have had to see in order to post in this thread).

Friday

Went to the Outcast/Goodie Mob show. I showed up an hour late, and the guy Sleepy Brown told me would be waiting for me at the gate wasn't there anymore. Security had to radio the head of security, but since he was on stage, he couldn't hear his radio. Another guard went to get another supervisor who said she was aware I was coming, and she proceeded to take me to the side of the stage. Once there, CeeLo's security came over to welcome me, and the head of the venue's security came over to apologize that I was held up because of his people.

As CeeLo, Sleepy, and Big Boi noticed me throughout their set, they'd come over and welcome me with a handshake and hug while the 5000 in the audience enjoyed their music. After the show, I spent some time with each before heading over to Trae the Truth's show.

CeeLo, Sleepy, and Big Boi were all there also. In the green room, a loud, gravely voice arrived in the form of DMX. X's manager introduced us, and was as humble and cool as could be imagined. He asked for help with tracks and getting a major label deal before inviting me up to Westchester to get in the studio. We exchanged numbers before he left the venue.

While there, Chanel West Coast hit me up. The venue was very strict on who was allowed in, and she didn't want a hassle. Farrah Abraham left for LA today, but she told Chanel I was there and gave her my number. I met her at the entrance and made sure nobody bothered her for pictures and could easily get inside.

All of us stood on the side of the stage watching Trae entertain the crowd for 45 minutes. Near the end, he introduced one of his friends who surprised the venue by appearing; Wyclef came out and played a few of his classics. After, he came over to tell me that the record I did for Flo Rida that Wyclef was featured on was one of his favorites. His manager's assistant came back to get my contact info by their request after they had escaped through the crowd to his SUV.

Sleepy and Big Boi have a show tomorrow at 2 pm, and they invited me out, but I told them that I already told T-Pain I would meet up with him. Then, if I can stay awake, I am linking up with Billie Eilish at her show.
Shorter version- Look at me I crave attention. I need to show a bunch of random guys, most of whom I’ve only met through stalking their social media accounts, that I’m super important and rich and famous.

Friday

I would prefer to stay home and touch myself, as opposed to doing all of that. But, that's just me.

Friday

cool story, especially the chanel west coast part. i think my son is in love with her . . . or me, one of us. her laugh kill me.

seriously, how pathetic do you think these people would think you are if they read your posts about all of them on some rando message board . . .
klLXAw0.gif

giphy.gif

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

Shorter version- Look at me I crave attention. I need to show a bunch of random guys, most of whom I’ve only met through stalking their social media accounts, that I’m super important and rich and famous.

Oh, it's the child massaging bullshitter.

When somebody mocks my life, I make it a point to show them how much better mine is than yours. Now, rest up. You're back to slavery in two days!

I would prefer to stay home and touch myself, as opposed to doing all of that. But, that's just me.

Married. A ton of "beautiful WMU co-eds" all over. Yet you have to be the one to touch yourself. You'd think you'd have a better life after being a slave for the last 37 years.

seriously, how pathetic do you think these people would think you are if they read your posts about all of them on some rando message board . . .

Your first mistake is assuming they can read. Your second mistake is assuming they give a shit. They'd laugh and talk about how you slaves don't like when it gets rubbed in your face after trying to mock others.

Your first mistake is assuming they can read. Your second mistake is assuming they give a shit. They'd laugh and talk about how you slaves don't like when it gets rubbed in your face after trying to mock others.
i laughed.

When somebody mocks my life, I make it a point to show them how much better mine is than yours. Now, rest up. You're back to slavery in two days!

Married. A ton of "beautiful WMU co-eds" all over. Yet you have to be the one to touch yourself. You'd think you'd have a better life after being a slave for the last 37 years.

Translation. My life is awesome so I’m going to mock others lives. But it’s ok by I didn’t start it. It’s actual sad how you have to justify yourself to people you don’t know. Keep pretending your life is complete we all know how empty you truly are.

To paraphrase shania Twain, someone I’m sure you’ve fvcked, met back stage wrote a song for, etc

Your shit don’t impress me much

Last edited:
Translation. My life is awesome so I’m going to mock others lives. But it’s ok by I didn’t start it. It’s actual sad how you have to justify yourself to people you don’t know. Keep pretending your life is complete we all know how empty you truly are.

What's sad is how bad you are at English. You should have used a colon after "translation." You should have used a comma after "awesome." You should have used an apostrophe after "others." You should have used "because" instead of "by." You should have used "actually" instead of "actual." You should have had a period after "complete."

Other than that, your post was still illogical. I'm not mocking others because my life is awesome. I'm mocking others who mock me for their claims that I "need to get a life."

It isn't about justifying myself. It is about mocking people for being wrong in their attempts. You act like it's out of the ordinary for me to correct people. I don't just "justify" or correct their jabs at me. I also correct them for being wrong on every other topic.

And yes, I am empty. The 20 year old still sleeping next to me who drained my balls an hour ago made sure that I was empty. I had to cancel lunch and now have to rush to the gym before going to dinner. Rest those hands up, masseuse.

To paraphrase shania Twain, someone I’m sure you’ve fvcked, met back stage wrote a song for, etc

Your shit don’t impress me much

This is embarrassing. You not only went back and edited your post to include these last two comments after my post, but you actually felt it was worth editing to say those things.

This slave celebrated his birthday earlier today at Dark Horse Brewing. Afterwards, dropped our bikes off at Mike's Team Active for annual service and new tires for both. Since our grandson is now two, I bought a Thule cart that he can ride in while we go biking. Spent about $730.00 at the bike shop today. Certainly could have used that cash for a down payment on a Gucci sweater, but figured that cash would pay itself back over and over again, simply on the joy our grandson will have by having fun with his grandparents.

This is embarrassing. You not only went back and edited your post to include these last two comments after my post, but you actually felt it was worth editing to say those things.
You’re right. But guess what you’re still pathetic and you aren’t impressing anyone here

The University of Wisconsin has the most current Fortune 500 CEOs with 14. UW and Michigan have a combined 22, Harvard and Yale have a combined 17.

Reactions: ohio herd
The University of Wisconsin has the most current Fortune 500 CEOs with 14. UW and Michigan have a combined 22, Harvard and Yale have a combined 17.

UW and UM have over 3x the business school enrollment of Harvard and Yale.

I'm not sure if you're trying to make a point or not with this post. Michigan is an elite university in this country. It is within the top 1% of all colleges. There are a handful of non-Ivy schools ranked ahead of some Ivy schools. They are all classified as elite.

I'm not sure why Carl or the preacher would post and like this article. It is extremely poor, lazy, and misleading journalism.

First, the writer claims that Zoe Kazan's tweets are "attacking the SAT." That's simply false. Kazan's tweets are attacking the "system" of college admissions. Hell, Kazan even wrote "without that systematic leg up" in her tweet. Do you really think she simply meant "just SAT" scores when she mentioned "systematic"? Of course not. She was railing on the whole fvcking system.

But just in case there was any argument about what she was attacking, another recent tweet of hers links to what she claims is a great article discussing how the wealthy can legally game the admissions system. This is the article:

https://jezebel.com/all-the-greedy-young-abigail-fishers-and-me-1782508801

The article is written by a former admissions tutor. This tutor didn't help improve test scores for wealthy students (yet another hole in the writer of Carl's link). This tutor/writer helped applicants with the essay portion of the application. She knew what admissions staffs wanted to see and read from applicants. She was so good at it that she was earning $450/hour from the wealthy parents whose children's grades/test scores weren't up to par. In other words, Kazan linking to this article and claiming that it is good is exactly the opposite of what the writer in Carl's link is claiming she is arguing. She isn't attacking the use of SATs. She is attacking the entire system; and in the case of the link she supported, she is attacking how the wealthy can hire a tutor who specializes in gaming the essay portion of applications to overcome poor SAT scores. In other words, "SAT scores be damned regardless of how equal they are, the wealthy and privileged are still gaming the application system other ways."

At no point in time did Kazan attack the SAT, standardized testing, or anything the writer of Carl's article attempted to claim she was attacking.

On top of that, the author tried arguing that correlation doesn't prove causation. And I'm fine with that argument. However, in doing so, he fails miserably. His original flawed argument is that people like Kazan (the advantaged, legacy children who may not have the best grades/scores) are attacking the SAT because it's the best and most equal tool used by admissions where the privileged don't have an advantage. But then he goes on to claim that children of parents with high incomes score better on tests (that's an advantage for the privileged). Children of parents with graduate degrees score higher on tests (that's an advantage for the privileged). Children of parents with higher educational attainment score higher on tests (that's an advantage for the privileged). In that case, why would he claim that Kazan (and other privileged and wealthy) was attacking the SAT (which she wasn't) if their wealth and education gave them advantages on it? Exactly: she wasn't.

THe article isn't a Pulitzer Prize peice, but I think it has merit on a message board with WV people. It hit home for me in particular.

What does a second generation college student middle class white kid from WV (ie a "deplorable") have to help him get into Harvard without a high SAT score? You come from a family that can't afford to send you a thrid world country for a summer for "community service" and just do mundane summer jobs to help make money.

I think standardized testing helps more than it hurts. IT's not perfect but it has its role.

I don't know what system for admissions would be best, but IMO a big chunk of it would take merit performance on an SAT into account.

Are they the group that spun off from Outkast?

No. There was a group of musicians/artists in Atlanta around the same time. They all collaborated together. From that large group came three groups: Goodie Mob (included CeeLo Green), OutKast (Andre 3000 and Big Boi), and Organized Noize (which included Sleepy Brown who did a lot of the production/writing for those Atlanta groups, including writing "Waterfalls" by TLC).

None of them were spin offs of any. They all were part of one group (Dungeon Family). Big Boi and CeeLo are now working on an album together.

No. There was a group of musicians/artists in Atlanta around the same time. They all collaborated together. From that large group came three groups: Goodie Mob (included CeeLo Green), OutKast (Andre 3000 and Big Boi), and Organized Noize (which included Sleepy Brown who did a lot of the production/writing for those Atlanta groups, including writing "Waterfalls" by TLC).

None of them were spin offs of any. They all were part of one group (Dungeon Family). Big Boi and CeeLo are now working on an album together.

Can't wait for the album to come out.

Can't wait for the album to come out.

Just because they are black doesn't mean you have to dislike them. CeeLo is an extremely talented and accomplished musician. He has created great soul music and collaborated with Elton John, Christina Aguilera, and many others. He produces a lot of his stuff and writes as much of it.

Both of his parents were ministers, and his mother was a firefighter. His dad died when CeeLo was two, and his mom was paralyzed in a car accident and died from complications of it when CeeLo was in high school. He had every right to become another young, black male statistic, but he didn't.

These two singles were smashes:

Just because they are black doesn't mean you have to dislike them. CeeLo is an extremely talented and accomplished musician. He has created great soul music and collaborated with Elton John, Christina Aguilera, and many others. He produces a lot of his stuff and writes as much of it.

Both of his parents were ministers, and his mother was a firefighter. His dad died when CeeLo was two, and his mom was paralyzed in a car accident and died from complications of it when CeeLo was in high school. He had every right to become another young, black male statistic, but he didn't.

These two singles were smashes:

Why did you bring race into it?

]

I saw him live once at a festival and enjoyed it.

Back when I was listening to music more regularly I was excited for his Band of Horses song swap thing they did, but I was a little underwhelmed with both of their efforts.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT