ADVERTISEMENT

I am absolutely gut punched

No more mentions of Lebron on here.
Well, I don't know Lebron's father. And neither does Lebron.
Various…yes, you locked it before I could post anything else that was out there.
Various platforms. Herdnation is a media platform. What other platforms do I "control"? Do you often use words you do not understand?

Well, I don't know Lebron's father. And neither does Lebron.

Various platforms. Herdnation is a media platform. What other platforms do I "control"? Do you often use words you do not understand?
You were controlling what other media sources were shared on this platform, moron. I hope your grieving is going well.

Pretty sure I said he should be demonized, but you go on with your inability to read worth a damn, moron.

Various? Do you know what various means?

It's also worth noting that thread was locked, not deleted...anyone can still see and read your idiocy.

That plea won't get the response you think it will.

Please tell me how a 35 post thread is not allowing discussion.

Let's freely yet intelligently (I'd settle for semi-intelligently) discuss...immediately going off the deep-end with some bullshit pronoun conspiracy isn't doing that. I'll even allow insults, we all love doing that here, me included! But starting a thread based purely on some horseshit isn't encouraging real discussion.

Please explain how me telling you what you may see or hear in the news is me making an excuse for senseless killing.

Well, I'm straight, so that would be fair assumption.

A voice of reason, hurrah.
Because cte is shifting blame from the person. Thus it is an excuse. You and others are already insinuating that cte or head injuries played a part in the shooting.

Reactions: 19MU88 and Jartard
The dude was obviously mad about something at that bank/office. He worked there.

Let's freely yet intelligently (I'd settle for semi-intelligently) discuss...immediately going off the deep-end with some bullshit pronoun conspiracy isn't doing that. I'll even allow insults, we all love doing that here, me included! But starting a thread based purely on some horseshit isn't encouraging real discussion.
With you being the arbiter of the term "intelligent."

People ought to be able to post what they want, even if it's a ridiculous conspiracy or Twitter fodder, so long as they aren't attacking another poster personally or threatening someone. Should be fair game to comment on a national news story, even if you or I think the comment is baseless.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19MU88 and Jartard
Because cte is shifting blame from the person. Thus it is an excuse. You and others are already insinuating that cte or head injuries played a part in the shooting.
Please explain how me telling you what you may see or hear in the news is me making an excuse for senseless killing.

If someone is involved in a vehicle accident and I know they are an alcoholic, I would tell you to not be surprised to hear something about him being drunk at the time of the crash. Is that an excuse?

If someone is involved in a vehicle accident and I know they are an alcoholic, I would tell you to not be surprised to hear something about him being drunk at the time of the crash. Is that an excuse?
Why block anything mentioning his use of pronouns? Don’t be surprised when you find out he plays on your team.

Reactions: 19MU88
That’s not what your mother said. So, why demonize CTE and refuse to acknowledge his use of pronouns? Many people also have CTE that don’t become cold blooded murderers.
Why bring up pronouns when talking about Benoit? You want to go through every mass shooter and see how many did and didn’t have pronouns listed?

We can hold people ultimately accountable for their actions while also looking at underlying causes for those actions. The two things aren’t mutually exclusive.

Agree 100%. Now if we all could just get people to understand the person behind the weapon is the issue and not the weapon itself, we will be making real progress.

Reactions: ThunderCat98
US Military-You can't have a mental illness and serve. You are ineffective to the mission.

US Military/Govt-We need to integrate Transgenders into the military and even into places like the infantry. But, sir, the suicide rate amongst transgenders is what? They want to mutiliate their body. They take mind altering drugs and hormone therapy. How are they effective to the mission?

Sit down you homophobe and racist and mean person. Better yet, has anyone checked the offices and barracks for red MAGA hats?

You’re lazy and boring.
And perhaps he doesn't work in corporate America. Not that there is anything wrong with that; shit, 50% of days I wish I didn't. But yeah, I constantly get emails with pronouns, from straight cis* people. And honestly it is sometimes VERY helpful, with females with names like Sam, Jordan, etc. The last thing I want to do in communication is call a woman "sir". Or call a male "ma'am".

* Dumbest word ever, but hell with it, we all know what it means so I will use it.

And perhaps he doesn't work in corporate America. Not that there is anything wrong with that; shit, 50% of days I wish I didn't. But yeah, I constantly get emails with pronouns, from straight cis* people. And honestly it is sometimes VERY helpful, with females with names like Sam, Jordan, etc. The last thing I want to do in communication is call a woman "sir". Or call a male "ma'am".

* Dumbest word ever, but hell with it, we all know what it means so I will use it.
I work with plenty of idiots that use it. As the old saying goes, if everyone else jumped off a cliff, are you going to jump too?

I don’t list pronouns anywhere.

As an aside I’m sure I’ll regret, he/him doesn’t actually make sense. When people list she/they they’re saying they’re fine with either. If you want male pronouns you should just say “he.” But most people listing them are just peacocking how inclusive they are without actually understanding what they’re doing.

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
With what you do know about them, do you believe they are or can be used as a weapon against unborn babies?
logic-yourlogicisflawed.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT