ADVERTISEMENT

I am DISAPPOINTED that Randy Moss......

Apologize to who?? You? The Public?

They have already contacted all that complained and offered to hear them out and/or meet in person......Most declined.

Not sure what else they should do.......

Have they publically explained the situation? Discussed rules, policies? Have they publically apologized to the 96 team or openly stated this won't happen again? Nope

Reactions: Herd Fever
Have they publically explained the situation? Discussed rules, policies? Have they publically apologized to the 96 team or openly stated this won't happen again? Nope

They are too busy planning on that big meeting and thwarting off attacks by the Evil Bobby Pruett.

Give them time, I am sure they will get if fixed.

They are not going to get into a public pissing match with the 1996 Team......

They contacted those involved privately.......A public apology is unnecessary.....There was wrong doing/mistakes on both sides. Issues that don't need to be aired publically.

a knew that if i hung around Sweeny posts long enough...

Frank-Underwood-Saying-Welcom-Back-House-of-Cards-S2-E1.gif

They are not going to get into a public pissing match with the 1996 Team......

They contacted those involved privately.......A public apology is unnecessary.....There was wrong doing/mistakes on both sides. Issues that don't need to be aired publically.

CockyHerd...you are 100% correct.....This is MARSHALL In-House business and not for National News, by Randy Moss or anyone else. It will..or COULD HURT Doc's recruiting efforts.

HerdZilla22 in Charlotte

zilla what is your fixation on constantly using BOLD CAPITOL letters? You can't seem to go your boring, lengthy, I'm related to Dan, rants without utilizing that practice without realizing NO ONE CARES![/QUOTE

BB...you must CARE because your READ MY POSTS and COMMENT a LOT.....

HERDZILL22IN CHARLOTTE

Hey alphabet guy.....I have NEVER claimed to be an EMPLOYEE of Charlotte Christian School. Like MOST of the Coaches at Private Schools (you are too darn dumb--- you would not know this)...over 90 % of the coaches at Charlotte Christian School are VOLUNTEERS. Our football coaches (13)...many are ex-NFL players that have strong Christian backgrounds that use there talents (sports) and love for Jesus to teach young men & women. Same goes for baseball & basketball teams. Nothing more--nothing LESS.

I too fit that mold. I was checked out by the Mecklenburg Co. Police Dept...before being permitted to be an Asst JV Baseball Coach at CCS about 5 years ago. Before my coaching service at Charlotte Christian...I served on the baseball staff at East Meck HS for three years.

You are lower than whale dung to infer I am a pervert. You may think you are funny....Not the case. Your vile words are making you look MORE stupid than you appear....

You are a Dick head.

Gary Sweeney in Charlotte

avHnbUZ.gif

I am herdsman posted "Give them time, I'm sure they will get it fixed." How much "time" is enough? Should have been a public apology by MH two weeks ago. That seems to always be a problem within the MU athletic department - time!

Reactions: Marine03
This thread delivers......

My favorite so far is claiming to be a Christian but saying someone can burn in hell over comments on a message board.

Can I post here now since I'm a big green member? Got a nice letter from Chris Crocker

I am herdsman posted "Give them time, I'm sure they will get it fixed." How much "time" is enough? Should have been a public apology by MH two weeks ago. That seems to always be a problem within the MU athletic department - time!

For the 1000th time!!! Why a public apology??? They reached out personally to all of those involved.

And before you get defensive cocky just note you are on the same side of the fence here, with Gary Sweeney. Mic drop

And before you get defensive cocky just note you are on the same side of the fence here, with Gary Sweeney. Mic drop

Hardly.....We may agree on much of this issue but we're not on the same side of the fence.

What happened between the Athletic Department, Big Green, and the 1996 Team did not affect or involve the Alumni or MU Fan base as a whole.....Therefore a public apology was unnecessary........they contacted those involved directly.

Landon's article was an orchestrated hit job.......I know 90-100% of the story. Trust me, you're getting 60%. Prior to publication of the article, the Athletic Department and Big Green sent Landon a lengthy response to what he told them would be contained in the article. How much of that response was published? One line.......

In the end, The Athletic Department and Big Green are moving on to the issues that are important to the program and University.

Hardly.....We may agree on much of this issue but we're not on the same side of the fence.

What happened between the Athletic Department, Big Green, and the 1996 Team did not affect or involve the Alumni or MU Fan base as a whole.....Therefore a public apology was unnecessary........they contacted those involved directly.

Landon's article was an orchestrated hit job.......I know 90-100% of the story. Trust me, you're getting 60%. Prior to publication of the article, the Athletic Department and Big Green sent Landon a lengthy response to what he told them would be contained in the article. How much of that response was published? One line.......

In the end, The Athletic Department and Big Green are moving on to the issues that are important to the program and University.

Actually I know more of this story than you think and there are many players who have the intentions of wiping their hands with them and moving on. Don't be surprised if the 99 reunion is a wash when it comes around

For the 1000th time!!! Why a public apology??? They reached out personally to all of those involved.

Go to USA Today and read the statement by the Va Tech AD regarding the Wakeyleaks scandal. THAT is exactly how you handle a toxic situation. The dude nailed it.. He didn't tuck tail and hide.

Actually I know more of this story than you think and there are many players who have the intentions of wiping their hands with them and moving on. Don't be surprised if the 99 reunion is a wash when it comes around

And that will be on the '99 Team......The Big Green has done everything possible to mend these fences.

Go to USA Today and read the statement by the Va Tech AD regarding the Wakeyleaks scandal. THAT is exactly how you handle a toxic situation. The dude nailed it.. He didn't tuck tail and hide.

You're comparing a cheating scandal to a couple of players being unhappy about a tailgate party?

I give up........

You're comparing a cheating scandal to a couple of players being unhappy about a tailgate party?

I give up........

No, you were complaining that Mike didn't owe an apology to the fans and I was pointing out the Hokie AD didn't have to make that statement but he did. Its about being professional, communicating with the fan base and public in general. Some get it, some don't.

Both situations have been messy for their respective institutions.

I get it, The Chuck Landon and Bobby Pruett Fan Clubs won't be happy until heads roll.

The Big Green contacting those involved, Mike Hamrick's open letter, and the recent article in the Gazette......Just not enough.

Many of you can spend the next year hoping for the worst......I for one, will be pulling for Mike, Doc, Dan, and all those involved.....Go Herd!

This thread delivers......

My favorite so far is claiming to be a Christian but saying someone can burn in hell over comments on a message board.

Can I post here now since I'm a big green member? Got a nice letter from Chris Crocker

Hey Stone_Cold....glad to see you are still "smokin" funny stuff......I am a CHRISTIAN.....my Pledge Card affirms thi$$$$$......LOL

HerdZilla22 (Sweeney) in Cold Charlotte

I get it, The Chuck Landon and Bobby Pruett Fan Clubs won't be happy until heads roll.

The Big Green contacting those involved, Mike Hamrick's open letter, and the recent article in the Gazette......Just not enough.

Many of you can spend the next year hoping for the worst......I for one, will be pulling for Mike, Doc, Dan, and all those involved.....Go Herd!

I am on the SAME TRAIN as CockyHerd.....WE ARE.........FAMILY (Herd family)

HerdZilla22 (Sweeney) in Cold Charlotte

Yes, fans want us to fail. Wow!

took a "pop-shot" at MARSHALL UNIVERSITY, while being interviewed after the Pats-Ravens NFL game Monday night on ESPN. Moss stated that "some" members of the 1996 teams were "treated poorly and shame on Marshall's Administration for their lack of respect." Chuck Landon first reported this and now we have a HOUSE DEVIDED in Huntington. I too was vocal on Herd Nation...but since then...I have come to realize.....I was out of line! Period!

I popped off before I knew THE COMPLETE STORY that Chuck ONLY reported bits & pieces to make him look important. Chuck, you are hurting Marshall University's efforts to put a quality product on the field. I bet Page Pitt, Ralph Turner, George Arnold and other Marshall JRN professors are ashamed of your bull shit reporting that is most often not completely factual. I will be telling this to your face if I see you Monday night (Dec. 19), when the HERD honors Lewis D'Antona during the HERD-WV Weslyan game.

Randy, YOU KEEP FAMILY MATTERS IN HOUSE...not to be reported in front of National TV viewers. I doubt Randy, you would have ever shared on National TV.... comments of unrest that may have occured while you played for New England.

Randy, if you are reading this (you know me since you have a Charlotte home & I am a Coach at Charlotte Christian School)......you may have set back Doc's recruiting efforts for years.

Prospects watch & listen to YOU!

You are a Son of Marshall...you know "It's US against everybody" and the common little guy (like me) can make comments of anger on social media. You crossed the line because you are a respected, HIGHLY PAID, NFL analyst...and you turned on your school.

I just wanted you to know we are disappointed in you...a University that gave you a chance when you were at the bottom of your barrell and the HERD coaching staff made a spot for you.

Are you a SON of Marshal--or not?

HerdZilla22 (Gary Sweeney) in Charlotte
So Randy spends very little time showing his public support for Marshall over the years (remember all the Rand University intros for Pro football games) but when he finally does he trashes a reunion of the 1996 team on national TV that some say may not have been planned real well but overall was a pretty good event.

Wow, and shame on MU fans for not taking Randy to task!!!!

And a 3-9 record will do wonders for his recruiting efforts.

Big OUCH...Marine03---you are spot on here.....Looks like some early Juco signees by Doc last week to regroup for 2017. I hope & pray that 2016 was a strange happening. It's hard to watch teams that "The Herd has Owned" for years...... Bowling thisseason on TV.

Did you watch Appy State's close win over Toledo? The Mountaineers have come a long way from 1-AA to win or tie for two Sunbelt titles. They "looked lean & mean"---unlike old fat guys from Boone as in the past. The Herd heads to Boone in a couple years....HOPE we get our "game in order." Their fans will be smelling BLOOD.

HerdZilla22

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT