ADVERTISEMENT

i am herdman-The People's Moderator of the Sunbelt Conference.

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
I am now The People's Moderator of the Sunbelt Conference.

No further comment at this time. Questions will be answered at a later date.

Reactions: ohio herd
I think he’s pissed that Liberty isn’t going to be joining the Sun Belt. I’m sure he was looking forward to conversations with Falwell as they both sat in the corner to watch.
^^^Hence, pervtard^^^ Always concerned about other people's genitals.

I'd still rather see Marshall back in the MAC. Hell, I might even go to some of the road games if they were. Beating up on miniature OSUs and Michigans was better than this going off to Mexico to play a bunch of weed eater teams.

Yeah yeah yeah, more money. Whoopty ****in' doo. What kind of rivalry or anything can you have with Southwestern Mexico State-Albuquerque?

No he won’t because his comment was made poking fun of you. It’s called humor. You should try it.

I love when people confuse two sayings.

It's either "poke fun at you" or "make fun of you." It's not "poking fun of you."

I am now The People's Moderator of the Sunbelt Conference.

No further comment at this time. Questions will be answered at a later date.
You may have to resign from that much deserved promotion.

If the Herd admins blow this one, and get stuck in C-USA, then that would just be catastrophic. Maybe even worthy of everybody throwing their Herd gear into my burn barrel Saturday night.

Reactions: Jartard
You may have to resign from that much deserved promotion.

If the Herd admins blow this one, and get stuck in C-USA, then that would just be catastrophic. Maybe even worthy of everybody throwing their Herd gear into my burn barrel Saturday night.
If they **** this up it will be an immense and monumental failure at every level.

Congrats to the newly appointed moderator of the Sun Belt Conference! What changes can we expect?

I need a role in this organization. Thinking about applying for the vendor management position, or maybe even in charge of tailgating. I could probably do both jobs though, as well as my job here on Pullman.

Best part of this league is that we're now back with a solid group of rednecks. Hasn't been like this since the Southern Conference days. Good people all around, good beer drinking crowd out in the parking lots, and shouldn't have some slob denounce you just because you wear a sleeveless flannel shirt in November.

I need a role in this organization. Thinking about applying for the vendor management position, or maybe even in charge of tailgating. I could probably do both jobs though, as well as my job here on Pullman.

Best part of this league is that we're now back with a solid group of rednecks. Hasn't been like this since the Southern Conference days. Good people all around, good beer drinking crowd out in the parking lots, and shouldn't have some slob denounce you just because you wear a sleeveless flannel shirt in November.
Before I throw my support behind you, I need to know your Sun Belt hot dog plan. That seems to be pretty important on the other board. We getting Natty Light on tap at every stadium?

Congrats to the newly appointed moderator of the Sun Belt Conference! What changes can we expect?
Pretty much the same here on Pullman with no big changes. I do want to talk about a few of the posters not puling their weight, but we have a quota or something to meet. We know who I am talking about.

As far as the Sunbelt goes, I am looking forward to it. I will now have several games a year I cant take weekend trips or road trips too. I expect to be much more involved. Looking forward to good old fashioned football and good tailgates, food, beer, and good folks. Leave it all on the field, root for your team, then drink a beer together.

We are going to have to up our game. We tried to act all high and mighty for a decade or so running around in a snob league that doesn't know how to have a good time.

Reactions: Jartard and KyMUfan
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT