ADVERTISEMENT

I Can't Find Any News Source to Verify . . .

Hilarious. Mr Big(ot) drives around or through Beverly Hills and claims he didn’t see homeless.
The change across LA has been significant. Anyone leaving “pristine” ivory towers like BH will see countless “tents” up and down the sidewalks along the streets across the city. Walking through Hollywood at night didn’t use to be an issue. Even the locals advise against it now.
Upscale neighborhoods like Los Feliz are even seeing the bums and used needles show up like never before.

Reactions: 19MU88
Hilarious. Mr Big(ot) drives around or through Beverly Hills and claims he didn’t see homeless.
The change across LA has been significant. Anyone leaving “pristine” ivory towers like BH will see countless “tents” up and down the sidewalks along the streets across the city. Walking through Hollywood at night didn’t use to be an issue. Even the locals advise against it now.
Upscale neighborhoods like Los Feliz are even seeing the bums and used needles show up like never before.
yeah, it's so nice out there that people are getting the hell out by the droves. but, hey, it's liberally run and it's just so nice!!!

the only nice places in that state anymore are the conservative areas that take care of their land when not restrained by the liberal state government, i.e. wild fires.

So your defense now of liberal run shit holes is homeless is appealing? Lmmfao!

How the fvck did you reach that conclusion? Reading comprehension for you deplorables is such a difficult task.

The articles indicate a 14% increase since last year. So, yeah, there's a lot more homeless people.

Was that a claim that I contested? LA's homeless population, like a lot of cities in the last year, has increased. What I contested were two absurdly bogus claims Shapiro allegedly made (I use "allegedly," because based on the poster's illogical interpretation of things I have said in this thread, it isn't a stretch to think he is misrepresenting Shapiro's words, too). Those claims were that you can't go anywhere now in SoCal without seeing addicts/homeless and that all of these once pristine places (Hollywood, Santa Monica beach/boardwalk, etc.) now are full of them . . . as if they haven't been there for decades.

Again, what type of law do you practice? Being able to read and follow an argument without then arguing against a position the person never held is a very bad sign of being able to do most jobs in your profession.

Oh, and even with that 14% increase, SLC still has a far higher rate of homelessness. MORMONS!

Still can't read, huh? You missed the part about flying into Hawthorne and having to go to BH, in other words, driving through a huge portion of the city. On top of that, you are now arguing against Shapiro's claim and arguing for my position: I said that it was absurd that he allegedly tried claiming that you can't go anywhere in SoCal without seeing addicts/homeless. But now, you're claiming that you won't see those things driving around BH. See how dumb you look?

Oh, and even with that 14% increase, SLC still has a far higher rate of homelessness. MORMONS!

What does their religion have to do with any of this?

haha-got-you

that's easily explainable because the M is next to the O and the R....oh wait.

How the fvck did you reach that conclusion? Reading comprehension for you deplorables is such a difficult task.
that is what you said, "freaks are part of the appeal". when talking about homeless and druggies, you were clearly including them in your "freaks" statement.

speaking of reading comprehension, you give up on your reading comprehension issue regarding my post about wild fires, or would you care to try try try again?

You missed the part about flying into Hawthorne and having to go to BH, in other words, driving through a huge portion of the city.
Yes. I laughed when I read that too. Being on a freeway (405) for about 20 miles hardly counts for seeing or experiencing a "huge portion" of the city. I haven't seen very many tents set up on the freeway either when I've traveled there over the last couple of years. It's the city/side streets that the blight has become unbelievable to see spread.

He lives in Utah...I think that's good enough of an excuse for this one.

he probably accidentally typed it. we know he's bigoted regarding race and religion so since he lives in Utah he probably insults Mormons regularly in his communications, hence the mix up.

He lives in Utah...I think that's good enough of an excuse for this one.

It was on purpose. I said "those damn Mormons" in an earlier post in this thread regarding the same exact thing. These morons are so bad with reading comprehension that they didn't notice it earlier in this thread about the same exact thing.

Yes. I laughed when I read that too. Being on a freeway (405) for about 20 miles hardly counts for seeing or experiencing a "huge portion" of the city. I haven't seen very many tents set up on the freeway either when I've traveled there over the last couple of years. It's the city/side streets that the blight has become unbelievable to see spread.

You'd be a complete moron to take the 405 over La Cienega in almost any part of the day.

You aren't getting shut down with traffic on La Cienega. You're very likely to encounter significant traffic, including major delays that pop up out of nowhere, on the 405.

Oh, and here's proof of me going back-and-forth from one side of BH to the other, as well as going from Hawthorne Air (that's where the private jets are for you plebes) to the Los Angeles Country Club. Take note of what route the driver took: he stayed off the 405 almost entirely and took La Cienega. In other words, I went through a lot of the city. Then, in the last picture, the driver took me to LAX and used the 405, but that was on a a weekend morning which is one of the times that it would be faster.

So as you can see, I saw numerous parts of the city. Oh, and be sure to notice where I am going to/from: An FBO (private jet) to the LA Country Club; the Country Club to the Lamborghini dealership; four hours later, the Lamborghini dealership back to the Country Club; the next morning, the Country Club to LAX:

DIy8VLI.jpg

LfAIb36.jpg

3Putra9.jpg

CrRK0jv.jpg

don-draper-slow-clap.gif

You think you're the only one who flies on private aircraft?

That’s a rather stupid question. Of course other people fly private. I just don’t think many people on this board regularly fly private (or ever have), so many aren’t familiar with what an FBO is.

And nice use of “private aircraft” which could consist of prop planes or even hang gliders. I flew a prop to Boise last month, and I’ll stick to my jets, plebe. Enjoy your “private aircraft,” prop boy.

And nice job ignoring how I obliterated your claim about the 405, only having seen the freeway, etc. But you’re right:I don’t recall seeing too many addicts or homeless outside of the Lamborghini store that I was at for four hours or the Country Club. In other words, I guess Shapiro’s claim was bogus, which was my entire point (and which you stupidly argued against by trying to claim I was wrong).

I've flown private numerous times. We fly out of Kellogg, right down the road here. Generally like it, due to simply parking right next to the small terminal, showing the pilot your ID, and walking a few steps to board the plane, and stretch out. Unlimited drinks on the flights home. Taking a piss is a bitch though, especially on this one flight with a couple women from work on board. We only had a curtain to pull in front of the urinal. Just glad a didn't have to take a massive dump. Never flown private for leisure though.

Poor rifle. He’s dying the death of 1000 cuts and doesn’t even know it. Durham knows!

You dont OWN a jet. When you do. Someone might be impressed. Until then...no one really cares.

So are we still supposed to pretend that we don't notice your enormous blunders in this thread and that you're trying to avoid them by changing the topic?

Hopefully this does not ravage its way through the Pentagon, Adm. Charles Ray has tested positive.

Hopefully this does not ravage its way through the Pentagon, Adm. Charles Ray has tested positive.

Obviously, you didn't hear what our wonderful POTUS said: don't worry about it, it's nothing, he got over it quickly, go on with your normal life.

Obviously, you didn't hear what our wonderful POTUS said: don't worry about it, it's nothing, he got over it quickly, go on with your normal life.

Considering the percentages of survival rate, that's a logical statement. Even Trump had a 95% chance. But keep pushing the fear mongering, or maybe you're just too much of a dipshit deplorable to understand.

Considering the percentages of survival rate, that's a logical statement. Even Trump had a 95% chance. But keep pushing the fear mongering, or maybe you're just too much of a dipshit deplorable to understand.

His obesity put him significantly lower than 95%. But hey, as long as I survive . . . or you survive . . . or any of us as individuals survive, then fvck the rest, right?

You deplorables keep on deploring.

What he said was don’t let it cripple you not not to worry about it

His obesity put him significantly lower than 95%. But hey, as long as I survive . . . or you survive . . . or any of us as individuals survive, then fvck the rest, right?

You deplorables keep on deploring.

I mean, if you're saying fvck the aging population, who do not work, which would then mean people get to keep their jobs and the vast majority of the country alive, then yeah, I guess we have to say that tiny overall percentage of those at serious risk can stay home.

You liberals can keep on trying to wreck the economy and destroying many more lives than COVID could ever dream of doing.

What he said was don’t let it cripple you not not to worry about it

Wait: you’re claiming he didn’t say not to worry about, but he actually said don’t be afraid of it.

So worry about it but don’t be afraid of it? Yeah, brilliant.

“Feeling really good! Don’t be afraid of Covid. Don’t let it dominate your life."
--------
"You're going to beat it [coronavirus]," he told them, adding: "We're going to be out front. As your leader, I had to do that. I knew there's danger to it, but I had to do it. I stood out front, and led."
Mr Trump also speculated: "Now I'm better, maybe I'm immune, I don't know".

Blunders?? You still trying to find a media source claiming the homeless crisis in LA area adds to the “aura”.

In Hollywood - which is the area I specified with the "aura" - a huge part of the aura is the weirdos all over. Go to the Chinese Theatre which is a huge tourist area. A major part of the appeal is the freak shows (carnival acts), the people dressed up as characters/superheroes, the crackhead weirdos, and the griminess. It's part of the aura. Ever been there? Ever driven by to see how many tourists take pictures with those characters every single day?

Want to know a secret? Many of those people dressed up as superheroes are homeless. That's their gig, and when they're done, they go live under the freeways, in tent cities, and on the street. In other words, the homeless and freak shows are a huge part of the aura of Hollywood and part of what makes it such a popular tourist area.

In Hollywood - which is the area I specified with the "aura" - a huge part of the aura is the weirdos all over. Go to the Chinese Theatre which is a huge tourist area. A major part of the appeal is the freak shows (carnival acts), the people dressed up as characters/superheroes, the crackhead weirdos, and the griminess. It's part of the aura. Ever been there? Ever driven by to see how many tourists take pictures with those characters every single day?

Want to know a secret? Many of those people dressed up as superheroes are homeless. That's their gig, and when they're done, they go live under the freeways, in tent cities, and on the street. In other words, the homeless and freak shows are a huge part of the aura of Hollywood and part of what makes it such a popular tourist area.
So that's it. You mentally deranged fuhkers see the homeless as nothing more than tourist attractions. Flip them a few bills so you can sleep better. That's it though, don't really want to do anything else to help your "freak shows". Can't lose that entertainment. Mentally deranged sick bastards. Every. Single. Last. Hypocritical. One. Of. You.

What's the count now of people close to Trump... over 20 to date? Friggin joint chiefs quarantined!?!

You mentally deranged fuhkers see the homeless as nothing more than tourist attractions. Flip them a few bills so you can sleep better. That's it though, don't really want to do anything else to help your "freak shows".

They should have made better life choices is what I hear. :rolleyes:

You can’t really be serious can you?

You can’t really be serious can you? i’m having trouble typing this because I’m laughing so hard. And this coming from the guy who believes in climate change on one hand, and on the other is bragging about flying on a private plane. If you really cared so much about climate change, why don’t you fly commercial and reduce your carbon footprint? And remember Durham knows!

You can’t really be serious can you?

You can’t really be serious can you? i’m having trouble typing this because I’m laughing so hard.

Which part was so difficult for you to understand and believe?

It's part of the aura. Ever been there?
I've been there many many times. The difference of course, you used to be able to walk down the sidewalks without having to walk around tarp tents, step over needles, avoid human shit, and trash piled high. You continue to demonstrate how much you dont know. Hell, even your "heroes" are smart enough to get out of there at nightfall. No one is stopping for pictures after dark.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT