ADVERTISEMENT

I don't know who is paying Litton...

He's thrown right into the hands of defenders without pressure 3 times. He's thrown behind the receiver in the end zone. He has played like a dickhead this evening.

HOW DARE YOU PUT THOSE PICKS ON WEED.

6888c6d72b2cfb3c72cf471c66b96f6c--jah-rastafari-haile-selassie.jpg

This goes to show the players aren't ready against better competition. That's on the coaches to get them ready.

Kiffin also took a page out of the playbook of NC State. You can't tell me he didn't watch that tape and see NC State run those trick plays effectively on us. He did the same thing. When NC State couldn't move the ball they went trick and went past us. That propelled them to victory.

I think the most frustrating thing about Litton's play is that there are times he looks like the real deal. He reminds me somewhat of Christian Hackenburg's when at PSU. Just as likely to follow an NFL on-a-rope type of throw with an overthrow/underthrow/misread. Maddeningly inconsistent.

Reactions: All4TheHerd
I think the most frustrating thing about Litton's play is that there are times he looks like the real deal. He reminds me somewhat of Christian Hackenburg's when at PSU. Just as likely to follow an NFL on-a-rope type of throw with an overthrow/underthrow/misread. Maddeningly inconsistent.

I agree 100%. Litton HAS shown his potential as well as skill in games I thought he might have struggled in. However, he is (as you said) maddeningly inconsistent. There are times when this team completely works on all sides and I don't care who it's against because we certainly couldn't do that crap to anyone last season. However, equally as good as we have looked and can look, we look just as terrible.

Reactions: JudgeDD

Which shouldn't happen for a three year starter.

He was too busy thinking about his little weekend getaway to Lexington tonight with his buddy who got kicked off the team. His butt should be watching film preparing for the game next weekend and learning from his god awful mistakes and overthrown passes. Wonder how he will make it for meetings and practice tomorrow since he’s out partying out of town tonight? Hmmm. Just a thought.

He was too busy thinking about his little weekend getaway to Lexington tonight with his buddy who got kicked off the team. His butt should be watching film preparing for the game next weekend and learning from his god awful mistakes and overthrown passes. Wonder how he will make it for meetings and practice tomorrow since he’s out partying out of town tonight? Hmmm. Just a thought.

Doc should keep a tight reign on his so-called starting QB. After Friday night's performance, I'd have him running till he puked his guts out.

Reactions: Marshallgirl15
Doc should keep a tight reign on his so-called starting QB. After Friday night's performance, I'd have him running till he puked his guts out.

Well, I'm sure THAT would make Litton make better reads/throws. I think we have our QB coach.

With all due respect, and I mean all due respect, you sound like a jilted ex-girlfriend in this post.

Reactions: HerdFan73
Well, I'm sure THAT would make Litton make better reads/throws. I think we have our QB coach.

We obviously do NOT HAVE a QB coach, at least not one proficient at his job. Take off your green glasses. Just because your son plays, it doesn't mean you are on the coaching staff.

We obviously do NOT HAVE a QB coach, at least not one proficient at his job. Take off your green glasses. Just because your son plays, it doesn't mean you are on the coaching staff.

What green glasses? I wasn't defending the coaches. And I'm not claiming to know more about how to coach our QB than Marshall's staff. You were. All I'm saying is that having "him running till he puked his guts out" would be a horrible coaching decision. Not only would any decent coach never do that, but punishing Litton for bad decisions or bad throws is misguided at best. My son playing has absolutely nothing to do with this conversation.

Reactions: GreenDuke
With all due respect, and I mean all due respect, you sound like a jilted ex-girlfriend in this post.

I agree, even if it is true it's no big deal to me. But I don't feel like posts such as this should be allowed on the board. It's nothing but fuel for endless speculation and baseless character assasination.

I agree, even if it is true it's no big deal to me. But I don't feel like posts such as this should be allowed on the board. It's nothing but fuel for endless speculation and baseless character assasination.
He’s a quarterback that is going out and partying which could have a huge affect on his preparation and performance. It’s not character assassinaion it’s stating basic facts. Y’all sit and complain about him plenty but never want to speak up. This thread is about him Incase you forgot.. did you all forget he was the one suspended for the wku game last year.. the same team we are playing this week? He should be gettting ready and healthy.

Reactions: raleighherdfan
He’s a quarterback that is going out and partying which could have a huge affect on his preparation and performance. It’s not character assassinaion it’s stating basic facts. Y’all sit and complain about him plenty but never want to speak up. This thread is about him Incase you forgot.. did you all forget he was the one suspended for the wku game last year.. the same team we are playing this week? He should be gettting ready and healthy.

You obviously have some sort of personal grudge against him. There's nothing to stop you from posting any sort of claim you want on here and claiming it as "fact."

If he's staying out of trouble, than wake me up when there's some real news. He's a college kid, college kids are going to party. It was a Saturday night. Not like he's going out on a Friday before the game.

You obviously have some sort of personal grudge against him. There's nothing to stop you from posting any sort of claim you want on here and claiming it as "fact."

If he's staying out of trouble, than wake me up when there's some real news. He's a college kid, college kids are going to party. It was a Saturday night. Not like he's going out on a Friday before the game.

HerdFan73....I understand your point....but student/athletes are held to Higher Standards.....and Marshall is paying his tab to party down.....if he is out partying until the sun comes up? Check his room...Doc. Come to think of it....my Big Green pledge pays for his party times.....I'm pissed.

Last edited:
HerdFan73....I understand your point....but student/athletes are held to Higher Standards.....and Marshall is paying his tab to party down. Come to think of it....my Big Green pledge pays for his party times.....I'm pissed.

And that somewhat proves my point. There's nothing to even say he was out partying except this one poster. Yet now it has already become fact.

All of that said, even if it is true, it's not that concerning to me. I'll just agree to disagree. But that's not really my point here.

Reactions: JudgeDD
And that somewhat proves my point. There's nothing to even say he was out partying except this one poster. Yet now it has already become fact.

All of that said, even if it is true, it's not that concerning to me. I'll just agree to disagree. But that's not really my point here.
He had posted videos on his Instagram and Snapchat stories...maybe if you all followed those you would see the real litton. it was him and Kendall gant. I have no reason to come on here and lie. I just think better decisions should be made when you are in that position. When you have practice the next day you would think decisions would be made that would be healthier. He isn’t a leader that he should be.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT