ADVERTISEMENT

I don't want to sound like an alarmist . . .

Rox may be onto something here. I am not statistician or viral expert. But, one thing I did was start watching the John Hopkins world covid cases calculator in 2020 when the initial wave hit, 14 days to slow the spread, shutdowns, etc. By the end of May early June, I was like something doesn't add up. Lockdowns don't work(especially when you weigh in economic devastation and loss of freedom). The numbers just did not add up and I was like why are we doing all of this? The young and healthy should be working and keeping society going. Those at risk should use caution and protected. but, the young and producers should keep going.

Now onto the vaccines nearly a year later. Here is where the problem may lie. They are not vaccines. And, I am not anti-vaccine, so don't go there. They are a therapeutic( experimentally done). Point black was told by the DR today, good for about 6 months until they lose about 20-30% effectiveness.

So what have they done? Required young healthy people, even kids to be vaccinated. But,it only works for let's say 6 to 8 months at 70% effectiveness by the end. Who knows after that but it is obvious it is diminished and it is not working against new variants. So we required or recommended 20 and 30 year olds who were healthy to take it(among others). Now the virus is mutating but we will have to try to beat the virus with boosters or new vaccines. These folks will spread and get the new mutations, with no immunity now. They are going to have to beat the virus to the punch which is at some point humanly impossible.

We have tried to lockdowns, mask mandates, and told 20 year fit male athletes they need to take a vaccine the same as an 80 year who has diabetes or had a triple heart bypass.

It is starting to not make sense. You can't put all people in the same box. This thing may get worse.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT