ADVERTISEMENT

Keith Olbermann and Greed want to dissolve the judicial branch

Ok we’ll make you a deal. We shoot a tv show where we drop Sean Hannity and Keith Olbermann on a desert island with a case of water and a knife. The show is one episode long because after the drop off the crews take off and we check back in on them after ten, fifteen years…

Edit: Keith Olbermann is a ****ing moron

Ok we’ll make you a deal. We shoot a tv show where we drop Sean Hannity and Keith Olbermann on a desert island with a case of water and a knife. The show is one episode long because after the drop off the crews take off and we check back in on them after ten, fifteen years…

Edit: Keith Olbermann is a ****ing moron
Hannity knifes Olbermanns old ass and uses his rigor corpse like a canoe back to the mainland

• Haha
Reactions: 30CAT
Olbermann-Hannity is a nonsequitur.

Maybe olbermann and Jesse watters.
Full disclosure I had to google “worst right wing talking head” and Hannity showed up; I haven’t heard him talk in probably a decade. I don’t even know who Watters is but if it gets Olbermann stranded on an island I’m down for whoever.

Full disclosure I had to google “worst right wing talking head” and Hannity showed up; I haven’t heard him talk in probably a decade. I don’t even know who Watters is but if it gets Olbermann stranded on an island I’m down for whoever.
I feel like Hannity is Atleast in the loop on goings on. I feel like watters makes more statements that are out of loop.

I’m not sure the right has anyone as bad as Olbermann on TV currently. Maybe the My Pillow Guy would be the best choice from the right. Those two are pretty on par.

I say have new episodes every week and instead of talking heads, put up politicians.

Season 1: Chuck Schumer vs. Lindsey Graham

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT