ADVERTISEMENT

I got the Fever

I'm excited to see Fever's attempt to explain how he's the victim whenever he makes his return to the board.

I'm excited to see Fever's attempt to explain how he's the victim whenever he makes his return to the board.
If you're not well thought of to begin with, returning to the board after a long hiatus just makes you look weak & pathetic. Look at dherd

I think he returns when football comes back and on another board like Aaron’s.

Not as @Herdfever he won’t. One day some random person will show up with a 3rd grade vocabulary and spelling skills of a GED Grad and pretend to be an “expert” in sports and society. Their obvious racism will bleed through their words and we will know @Herdfever has returned under an alias handle.

Not as @Herdfever he won’t. One day some random person will show up with a 3rd grade vocabulary and spelling skills of a GED Grad and pretend to be an “expert” in sports and society. Their obvious racism will bleed through their words and we will know @Herdfever has returned under an alias handle.
wat ya talkin' bout cracka? yo so rong. I gotta go watch sum reel ball with Lebron cuz he is a brodda a not a euro who cant jump fo shit, bro

These are truly morally bankrupt people. His wife is denying she is married to him, denying she knows him, etc. She is complicit in his fraud. I don't have Twitter, but anyone with Snapchat, Twitter, or Instagram should let he know what pieces of shit they are:

c4VCm52.jpg

U8jhhvF.jpg

jutCtzt.png

11OfXLV.png

Reactions: WV-FAN
These are truly morally bankrupt people. His wife is denying she is married to him, denying she knows him, etc. She is complicit in his fraud. I don't have Twitter, but anyone with Snapchat, Twitter, or Instagram should let he know what pieces of shit they are:

c4VCm52.jpg

U8jhhvF.jpg

jutCtzt.png

11OfXLV.png
You need help

Reactions: WV-FAN
You need help

Yes, because a guy who claims to have been on here for a decade scams another longtime poster out of hundreds of dollars and then deletes multiple social media pages at the same exact time so that people can't track him down about it. I'm the one who needs help for holding him accountable for it.

Go back to giving bodyrubs to little boys, moron.

Reactions: WV-FAN and Marine03
Yes, because a guy who claims to have been on here for a decade scams another longtime poster out of hundreds of dollars and then deletes multiple social media pages at the same exact time so that people can't track him down about it. I'm the one who needs help for holding him accountable for it.

Go back to giving bodyrubs to little boys, moron.
You found the guys wife on social media and then sent her messages about her cheapskate husband. I’m sorry that’s taking it a little far

Reactions: sistersville

c4VCm52.jpg

U8jhhvF.jpg

jutCtzt.png

11OfXLV.png

I see she is the articulate one in the relationship.

Reactions: ARandomHerdFan
You found the guys wife on social media and then sent her messages about her cheapskate husband. I’m sorry that’s taking it a little far

You don't have to find her. The fakin' Jamaican puts the link to her Instagram in the bio of his own private Instagram (well, until he deleted it a few weeks ago). Then, her Instagram bio (a private Instagram account) advertises her own Snapchat name.

And purposely scamming somebody is entirely different than being a "cheapskate."

Clearly, she told him since he changed his Twitter page to private now. This is the guy who many of you defended on here.

c4VCm52.jpg

U8jhhvF.jpg

jutCtzt.png

11OfXLV.png

I am afraid my device will catch an ETD.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT