ADVERTISEMENT

I got the Fever

I miss Fever posting. Bro, I got your $200.00. Who you owe? I'l send them a couple Bennies.

@marshallisqbu , can we get some clarification on this? It isn't fair to accuse the fakin' Jamaican of being a piece of shit (well, it is fair since we already know that about him) without even knowing for sure if he stiffed somebody.

It's been numerous weeks since those games. It isn't like he just forgot or didn't have time. If he did fvck over a fellow Marshall fan, we need to completely exile him from this board. If the mods aren't willing to lose their monthly fee that he provides, none of us should ever respond to any of his posts again.

I’m not trying to bring up a bunch of drama, as I’m sure he has a good reason for not mailing the check for the tickets by now. Surely his disappearance from the board is a coincidence. I’m sure my kids will understand they aren’t getting Christmas presents this year because daddy took someone’s word and never got his 200 dollars.

At this point, I’d be happy to see a 200 dollar donation to the tip off club from him instead. That seems like it would be pretty easy to do since mailing a check has proven difficult.

QBU

where were your seats out there? in the Herd section? just curious if i was anywhere near the dude when I went. might have to watch the tape again and look for the inked Jamaican if I get really bored.

Hold up. Fever lives in San Diego and had to have someone else get him tickets?!?!

how can a guy who continually brags about how well he's doing financially not have $200 to honor an obligation?

QBU

where were your seats out there? in the Herd section? just curious if i was anywhere near the dude when I went. might have to watch the tape again and look for the inked Jamaican if I get really bored.
They were not. General seating behind the basket up high. Sold them when I got tickets in big green section.

Reactions: 19MU88
He offered to meet me in San Diego to give me money. I don’t really meet people off the internet for 200 dollars, especially when I said I wanted a check mailed. I emailed the tickets so not like I handed him tickets, as obviously then I would have made him pay me then.

I figured he would be good for sending a check.

@Herd Fever was posting dozens of times on here two weeks after those basketball games. It isn't like he had some life emergency right after the games that prevented him from sending the money. Hell, he could have easily sent it with Paypal, Venmo, Zelle, etc. and taken a whole 30 seconds to do it.

He is active every day on social media. You should repeatedly tweet about him like he is known to do to others. If that doesn't work, write his wife on Instagram or SnapChat.

I'm sure he will say "oh, I sent that check out weeks ago. Must have gotten lost in the mail." Suuuuuure!

I guess his born-again situation didn't make him any less of a piece of shit.

i think you have fever confused with someone else, unless simply stating you are employed is bragging

Fever has done that also. Must we discuss his "I bought a new (which was used) Cadillac with straight cash."

This might be one of the lowest points in forum history.

Can't believe he did that.

Me either honestly. Maybe he is having rough times and needs the money more than me? If so it’s cool just have the balls to tell me

We need to stop making excuses for this pathetic piece of shit. He has shown his true colors way too many times.

He has a full-time job and drives for Uber on the side. He can make $20 driving in an hour for Uber. If he drove for one hour each day, he could have it paid off to you in ten days. Hell, he could Paypal you $20 once a week and have had it fully paid to you by now.

He's simply a piece of shit. Like I said before, I am sure he will claim that he mailed the check out and that it got lost, but he's the only one dumb enough to believe that. He has enough money to pay for internet service and enough time to post all day, everyday, on Twitter.

i now recall he blocked me some time ago. really shocking what $200 means to some

i think a while back when you were fighting with him i went to his twitter so it’s been a while

This isn't a message board thing. This is something that happened in real life. I don't care if it is $2 or $20,000. It's the principle behind it. He needs to be held accountable. Let me know if you need any of his info (employer, wife, mother, etc.). He's truly a piece of shit.

With the shit he retweets and tweets about I’d be shocked if he wasn’t on a government watchlist. @Herd Fever has always shown himself to be a racist on the board, his twitter account confirms it.

Fever was all talk. Mostly coming from the cult. I felt most of what he knows on sports hardly any of it did he see with his own eyes. Anybody can look things up on the net.

Last edited:
With the shit he retweets and tweets about I’d be shocked if he wasn’t on a government watchlist. @Herd Fever has always shown himself to be a racist on the board, his twitter account confirms it.
I have always suspected he is Nation Of Islam or some type radical sympathizer

No way with his beliefs the nation of Islam would not fool with him. All over the price of two tickets. Another educated idiot. There everywhere. More of them than so called backward west Virginians. Bill Mahler blasted the millenium's last night as spoiled young adults especially those from richer families. The richer the more out of touch.

This isn't a message board thing. This is something that happened in real life. I don't care if it is $2 or $20,000. It's the principle behind it. He needs to be held accountable. Let me know if you need any of his info (employer, wife, mother, etc.). He's truly a piece of shit.
I believe you have told us his wife works in the large tank at Sea World, is this still true?

Rifle, you have a theory on why his Twitter was deactivated?

Because he is a coward and a crook who read this thread/was told about it. Now, eventually the crook/coward will come back and claim he was just deleting it to get off of social media and spend more time being a born-again-Christian, but we know that isn't the case.

He is still on Instagram: inked_jamaican
His wife is still on Instagram: bittersweet87
And in case you want to send pics of your crank to his wife, her Snapchat is: yozi287

And in case you want to send pics of your crank to his wife, her Snapchat is: yozi287

LqLWA.gif

Reactions: Marine03
Because he is a coward and a crook who read this thread/was told about it. Now, eventually the crook/coward will come back and claim he was just deleting it to get off of social media and spend more time being a born-again-Christian, but we know that isn't the case.

He is still on Instagram: inked_jamaican
His wife is still on Instagram: bittersweet87
Of course he's still got instagram. There's no way he'd give up a platform for showing off his armpit selfies.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT