ADVERTISEMENT

In a matter of a weeks or couple of months, Ukraine has lost 15% of the Bradley Fighting Vehicles We have Sent.

For now, the Ukrainian counter offensive is basically stalled.
Russia has lost its best fighting group in the Wagners who may yet turn on them and there is a lot of inner turmoil in Russia enough to make China uneasy now. The Russians seem to be on the defensive now.

YOU were wrong. As usual.
Yehh who did I listen to Milley, the experts etc. But, hey great we have a protracted trench war that we are sinking billions in(will be trillion) and many people dying.

But, yehh that is your swamp people and their predictions.

Yehh who did I listen to Milley, the experts etc. But, hey great we have a protracted trench war that we are sinking billions in(will be trillion) and many people dying.

But, yehh that is your swamp people and their predictions.
I thought your orange jesus promised to drain the swamp.

Secondly, don't be talking about how much money Ukraine has cost until you apologize for your 20 years of supporting the forever war in afghanistan. Hypocrite.

Secondly, don't be talking about how much money Ukraine has cost until you apologize for your 20 years of supporting the forever war in afghanistan. Hypocrite.
dumb. Afghanistan was our war, like it our not.

Why should anyone apologize for a war we were in?

Biden voted for the Afghanistan war authorization back in 2001. When the authorization for use of military force came up later for a vote, Biden went right along. On top of voting for it, Joe was the VP for 8 years that helped keep up the Afghanistan war going. He also voted for a resolution that authorized the use of force in Iraq. On both accounts he later lied that he was against both from the very beginning.

Trusting Biden with anything war related would be like trusting Adam Schiff with anything intelligence related. Their history of incompetence is only overlooked & celebrated by the ignorant.

dumb. Afghanistan was our war, like it our not.

Biden voted for the Afghanistan war authorization back in 2001. When the authorization for use of military force came up later for a vote, Biden went right along. On top of voting for it, Joe was the VP for 8 years that helped keep up the Afghanistan war going. He also voted for a resolution that authorized the use of force in Iraq. On both accounts he later lied that he was against both from the very beginning.

Trusting Biden with anything war related would be like trusting Adam Schiff with anything intelligence related. Their history of incompetence is only overlooked & celebrated by the ignorant.
Irrelevant. Moron.

You're a liar. You've proven it by what you've said. Here's what you've lied about in just the last 40 of your posts...
None of those were lies. I saw a protest that turned in to a riot.

You for sure have no right to cast stones. Are you claiming to be free from sin because I know that you are not. You are forgiven but you are still a sinner.

You're a liar. You moron. There have been several people found guilty of seditious conspiracy and are in prison for it.

I'm not casting stones (judging), hypocrite. I know you and them by your fruits.
You don't know me

It wasn't a question. Moron.
your words "Why should I take the word of someone who was wrong about it."

just because your dumbass doesn't know how to punctuate and use a question mark, does not mean you didn't ask a question. you are oldie stupid, my goodness.

Reactions: WVUSerg

just because your dumbass doesn't know how to punctuate and use a question mark, does not mean you didn't ask a question. you are oldie stupid, my goodness.
I made a statement. Moron.

It wasn't a question.

"Why should I .......". GD you are an idiot. A lying one at that.

I'll give you some help,....maybe spin it that it was a rhetorical question. Google it 🤣

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT