ADVERTISEMENT

In a matter of a weeks or couple of months, Ukraine has lost 15% of the Bradley Fighting Vehicles We have Sent.

I know this about economics trickle down economics does not work and never will. I believe when the wealthy at the top get too much of the money the economy is in big trouble. How do you think the economy works alpha?
Anyone that calls the Austrians School of Economics "Trickle Down Economics " is not very well versed in the topic.

In other words, you get your economic info from journalists and probably have not read an actual economists words on the subject.

Reactions: Marc22
Anyone that calls the Austrians School of Economics "Trickle Down Economics " is not very well versed in the topic.

In other words, you get your economic info from journalists and probably have not read an actual economists words on the subject.
You dont even know or are qualified to reply on the subject. You are talking pure nonsense.

that would mean we are at war and automatically US troops will be sent to ukraine as per the NATO alliance.

that means WW3, plain and simple. Maybe nuclear exchanges. That would likely mean, a North Korean and Chinese response in the Pacific. Perhaps and strike on the USA homeland.

I can't spell it out any clearer. Your sons and daughters and home and abroad will die, in mass. You coul die in mass.

that is absolute insanity over a country like Ukraine. Anybody that remotely puts that on the table is insane. This is a no shit proposal. This ins't GWOT where a small percentage of peope were fighting. this is a global combined arms conflict with the risk of nuclear exchange. the risk of attack here. This is stupid. This is big scale stuff with implications that we have not seen since WW2.

Why?
That guy^^^lives in continual fear.

You're an idiot.
The rich buy more cars, more boats, more houses, travel on more trips, buy more planes and pay for more personal services….fact. All of these “products” require more “products” to maintain than any poor person’s trip to Walmart for their basic needs. Fact: You’re a loser.

Reactions: alphasig1053
🤣🤣🤣. The rich ultimately buy more “products”. At least you got one thing right. The rich create jobs.
How can the rich buy more products when there are so very very many more poor and middle class people than rich? I think you also forgot to mention the middle class. Just because rich people have more money does not mean they will spend it all.

Reactions: extragreen
You can be anti-Putin while also realistically acknowledging the truth. Read, & I continue to push this, the leaked Wikicables. NATO expansion was a known red line. The consequences were clearly predicted. Putin keeps getting agitated by the West & NATO, responds, & Biden acts like any single thing the commies do is unprovoked.

What difference would it make if the Soviets were already in Guatemala?? Dunce.
you do understand that if Ukraine is admitted to Nato what that means? that is why I don't think it will happen.

No back to the other point. If the Soviets were to make Mexico a Soviet Block county, what would do you think we would do if they put a military alliance in our back door? Also, given the history between Ukraine and Russia it more might be like them putting it in Texas or New Mexico. What would we do?

If the Soviets were to make Mexico a Soviet Block county, what would do you think we would do if they put a military alliance in our back door?
What difference would it make if the Soviets were already in Guatemala?? Dunce.

Moron, how did we think the Russians would react y talking about putting Ukraine into nato?
I don't care what putin thinks. The last time russia was attacked was over 70 years ago, before he was born. We can't help it if he's as paranoid as you. HE attacked Ukraine. HE asked for this.

I don't care what putin thinks. The last time russia was attacked was over 70 years ago, before he was born. We can't help it if he's as paranoid as you. HE attacked Ukraine. HE asked for this.
Agree he did attack Ukraine. Thr question is what do we think the reaction would be if Ukraine and nato merge? What would we do?

Also you do realize thst if Ukraine joins nato and they are at war thst means we are at war, don't you?

Agree he did attack Ukraine. Thr question is what do we think the reaction would be if Ukraine and nato merge? What would we do?
That would be a strong message to trumps beloved dictator that we won't allow the reconstitution of the soviet union by their hostile invasion of freedom loving nations.
Also you do realize thst if Ukraine joins nato and they are at war thst means we are at war, don't you?
You had zero problem being in a war for 20 years.

Just curious for those clamoring for nuclear war, what build up & crossing of red lines (& by who) lead to Russia's attack on Ukraine. I mean, the leaks between govy officials are out there. One of those officials happens to be pretty high up in Biden's administration.

Just curious for those clamoring for nuclear war, what build up & crossing of red lines (& by who) lead to Russia's attack on Ukraine. I mean, the leaks between govy officials are out there. One of those officials happens to be pretty high up in Biden's administration.
Just curious as to what Putin has to do before you draw a red line...

That would be a strong message to trumps beloved dictator that we won't allow the reconstitution of the soviet union by their hostile invasion of freedom loving nations.

You had zero problem being in a war for 20 years.
If Ukraine becomes nato and is at war that means we are at war. Do you understand that? If they become nato we are in a war with Russia.

No I do not believe we should be in a war over Ukraine. I don't think they should be part of nato.

What is the obsession with Ukriane suddenly? Every time Biden is in office Russia attacks them. They took Crimea when Biden was put in charge of Ukraine under Obama who didn't give a rats ass. Then now?

Why should we go to war over Ukraine because Mush is incompetent. A country who has a large Russian ethnic background and who waa part of the soviet union for 60 years nobody gave a damn. Let Russia and Ukraine Duke it out.

What is the obsession with this country that most Americans neer even paid attention to.

Last edited:
What is the obsession with Ukriane suddenly? Every time Biden is in office Russia attacks them. They took Crimea when Biden was put in charge of Ukraine under Obama who didn't give a rats ass. Then now?

Why should we go to war over Ukraine because Mush is incompetent. A country who has a large Russian ethnic background and who waa part of the soviet union for 60 years nobody gave a damn. Let Russia and Ukraine Duke it out.

What is the obsession with this country that most Americans neer even paid attention to.
You're confusing incompetency with corruption. To be fair, it's 49% incompetency, 51% corruption.

The leaks did a job of exposing a lot of the bs - which is why they're not spinning it the same way as before. They suspected the public knew they were lying but they weren't planning on it seeing daylight. Remember, right before this war Ukraine stated the US’s actions weren’t helping & actually could be exacerbating the start of the conflict. There has been zero deescalation since it started. In fact, just yesterday Belarus took possession of Russian tactical nukes as a clear signal to the West.
This President was sold as the elder statesman. The adult in the room. And yet here we are. Half way through one term & he’s mired in corruption scandals & pushing our adversaries toward the use of nuclear weapons. All because of a small, corrupt AF country the Bidens have questionable business ties with.

221118_Cancian_Chart_5.jpg

Reactions: raleighherdfan
How can the rich buy more products when there are so very very many more poor and middle class people than rich? I think you also forgot to mention the middle class. Just because rich people have more money does not mean they will spend it all.
Who says they “spend it all”? They do spend more $$ on more items and things that go into those items than any avg guy or gal. Fact.

Who spends more? A family who has to shop at Walmart to get by or a family with 2 houses 4 cars and travels to multiple cities a year?

If Ukraine becomes nato and is at war that means we are at war. Do you understand that? If they become nato we are in a war with Russia.

No I do not believe we should be in a war over Ukraine. I don't think they should be part of nato.
You're a trumptard and putinpuppet

The Pentagon "revised" their Ukraine accounting error, raising is it to 6.2 billion last week.

Anywho, Zelensky rules up out upcoming Presidential elections until Ukraine wins the war.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT