ADVERTISEMENT

In a matter of a weeks or couple of months, Ukraine has lost 15% of the Bradley Fighting Vehicles We have Sent.

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
Hey but, they are winning. They are $4.35 million each. Give or take. They have lost 16 out of 106. That might mean they need to either work on how they are using them or the Russians have some at least decent methods and techniques as well. To me, that seems to be a fairly high number percentage wise in a short period of time. I also believe they have lost a few German Leopard tanks in battle.

But, hey all is well, send more money!!! Send more arms. Just write blank checks.

Hey but, they are winning. They are $4.35 million each. Give or take. They have lost 16 out of 106.
16 x $4.35 million = 7% of a billion. No problem. We spent 2.2 trillion in your preferred iraq and afghanistan war. Shut up.

what does that have to do with Ukraine ?
It mostly has to do with your blatant hypocrisy of supporting a war for 20 years and never questioning it's cost while whining like a mule about a comparatively miniscule cost regarding a different war.

Biden didn’t get a pile of cash from Iraq and Afghanistan
Just by pure luck Biden made a pile of money from Ukraine. Can't believe the American people don't pay attention more.

Hell, they called out Cheney for it. Haliburton did make a pile of money.

Hey but, they are winning. They are $4.35 million each. Give or take. They have lost 16 out of 106. That might mean they need to either work on how they are using them or the Russians have some at least decent methods and techniques as well. To me, that seems to be a fairly high number percentage wise in a short period of time. I also believe they have lost a few German Leopard tanks in battle.

But, hey all is well, send more money!!! Send more arms. Just write blank checks.
I have yet to see a credible defense of this war. The leaks have shown you can't trust the Biden administration to be honest about it.

It mostly has to do with your blatant hypocrisy of supporting a war for 20 years and never questioning it's cost while whining like a mule about a comparatively miniscule cost regarding a different war.
Not our war idiot

Of course they are going to lose some vehicles. Russia has been making fortifications and plans for this to happen for months.

Does it bother the left at all we’re funneling arms & billions of dollars to an army with a nazi problem?

Russia is the real Nazi party and the Republican party here seems to be headed that way. But just give it all to the ultra rich and everything will be just fine. NOT!!

Russia is the real Nazi party and the Republican party here seems to be headed that way. But just give it all to the ultra rich and everything will be just fine. NOT!!
Dude, you don''t have a clue. The Ukraines do have a Nazi issue. A real Nazi issue, like it or not. You obviously also don't know Russian history. But, back to the point, at least admit the Ukrainians have a Nazi problem. Hell, open intelligence reports know it.

Maybe instead of getting $4.3 million dollar Bradley's blowm up they could give money to the poor. But, hey that's your leader along with our illustrious congress doing it.

Dude, you don''t have a clue. The Ukraines do have a Nazi issue. A real Nazi issue, like it or not. You obviously also don't know Russian history. But, back to the point, at least admit the Ukrainians have a Nazi problem. Hell, open intelligence reports know it.

Maybe instead of getting $4.3 million dollar Bradley's blowm up they could give money to the poor. But, hey that's your leader along with our illustrious congress doing it.
The nazi issue has been there from the very beginning. They’ve tried to downplay it but it’s not going away.

I think you are wrong but entitled to your opinion about Russia and Ukraine. Ultra rich people should give money to the poor always and everyone should if they can afford it.

I'll tell you what IS dumb...giving rich people tax cuts.
Hate to tell you that if weren't for rich people we would live in a third world country. There are rich assholes. But they invest and create the jobs.

Hate to tell you that if weren't for rich people we would live in a third world country. There are rich assholes. But they invest and create the jobs.
I am aware of that but many do not pay decent wages and have poor working conditions and do not help the poorer people enough. They could do more and we would have an even better country.

I am aware of that but many do not pay decent wages and have poor working conditions and do not help the poorer people enough. They could do more and we would have an even better country.
The good far outweighs the bad. The biggest threat in this country is the govt and lifelong politicians.

200w.webp

Rightwing terrorism in the United States consists of white supremacist attacks and plots 43% of the time.

Once again you don't know what you're talking about. There are very rich people in third world countries. And the rich do NOT create jobs.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT