ADVERTISEMENT

In a matter of a weeks or couple of months, Ukraine has lost 15% of the Bradley Fighting Vehicles We have Sent.

I've been waiting on the trickle down to trickle down for about 40 years.
Worked for me and others..stop whining and make it. Some politician isn't going to do it for you. Or the govt..you are consumed in jealousy.

You hit the damn lottery being born here. Make thr most of it.

Worked for me and others..stop whining and make it. Some politician isn't going to do it for you. Or the govt..you are consumed in jealousy.

You hit the damn lottery being born here. Make thr most of it.
Historically, the rich have become richer faster than the rest of the population. EPI research has found that since 1979 (right before Ronnie the dunce), the top 1% saw their wages grow by 179% and the top 0.1% by more than twice as much⁠—389%. Wages for the bottom 90% only grew 28% in the same time period. You hit the lottery, quit being so greedy.

The good far outweighs the bad. The biggest threat in this country is the govt and lifelong politicians.
Instead of government would you prefer a police state run by authoritarians like Trump and some of his younger MAGA politians like MTG and Boebert. You support the worst in America(the cultist far right MAGA group).

Reactions: extragreen
How bout having the poor pay no taxes at all.
Why should poor people pay taxes? good question. No they should not . When the federal income tax was first started it was to tax only the top 7 percent. Now a lot of poor people pay it ..Why should they .Is it as Desantis stated for everyone to pay taxes so they can have skin in the games. Another loser he is.

Historically, the rich have become richer faster than the rest of the population. EPI research has found that since 1979 (right before Ronnie the dunce), the top 1% saw their wages grow by 179% and the top 0.1% by more than twice as much⁠—389%. Wages for the bottom 90% only grew 28% in the same time period. You hit the lottery, quit being so greedy.
I am middle class moron. You are just jealous of others.

Why should poor people pay taxes? good question. No they should not . When the federal income tax was first started it was to tax only the top 7 percent. Now a lot of poor people pay it ..Why should they .Is it as Desantis stated for everyone to pay taxes so they can have skin in the games. Another loser he is.
Why should anyone get back
More than they pay in?

Last edited:
Poor people do not pay income taxes. The get back way more than they put in.

Reactions: Marc22
Yes because you have to have working income to claim it in most all cases and people working puts more money in circulation both from their earnings and the benefits of the EIC.
But, they don't pay Net taxes. They get back more than they put in. Just a vote grab in my book. How is it fair to get more back than you put in?

But, they don't pay Net taxes. They get back more than they put in. Just a vote grab in my book. How is it fair to get more back than you put in?
Because it might keep them out of poverty (which I am assuming you dont care) and does help the economy when they have more money to spend. Also helps businesses because more money is spent on their products. Do the math.

I'd rather give it to Ukraine than to rich Americans.

Because it might keep them out of poverty (which I am assuming you dont care) and does help the economy when they have more money to spend. Also helps businesses because more money is spent on their products. Do the math.
Yehh, I see what my family members do that get it. They go to Myrtle Beach, buy cheap ass t-shirts at Eagles, buy cigs, beer, and go eat the $60 tourist buffet, and then are broke 7 days later.

You would think the idiots would learn to get full time jobs or more than one job. But, hell no why when Uncle Sugar and other family people will take care of them. They love other people's money.

Yehh, I see what my family members do that get it. They go to Myrtle Beach, buy cheap ass t-shirts at Eagles, buy cigs, beer, and go eat the $60 tourist buffet, and then are broke 7 days later.

You would think the idiots would learn to get full time jobs or more than one job. But, hell no why when Uncle Sugar and other family people will take care of them. They love other people's money.
That sounds more like a personal problem rather than a government problem.

You don't understand how economics works. You believe the bullshit that liberalism spews.

You don't understand how economics works. You believe the bullshit that liberalism spews.
I know this about economics trickle down economics does not work and never will. I believe when the wealthy at the top get too much of the money the economy is in big trouble. How do you think the economy works alpha?

I know this about economics trickle down economics does not work and never will. I believe when the wealthy at the top get too much of the money the economy is in big trouble. How do you think the economy works alpha?
Poor man never gave me a job. That is just reality. There are a lot of rich guys I don't like. Some I do. Same for the poor. People are people. Reality is a poor man never gave me a job.

I hate to inform you of this, but the Democrats are in bed and in favor with the big banks, Wall Street, etc. They don't give a **** about the middle class. They pander to the elites and the lower class. The lower class by promoting class warfare and racial divide.

Last edited:
Poor man never gave me a job. That is just reality. There are a lot of rich guys I don't like. Some I do. Same for the poor. People are people. Reality is a poor man never gave me a job.

I hate to inform you of this, but the Democrats are in bed and in favor with the big banks, Wall Street, etc. They don't give a **** about the middle class. They pander to the elites and the lower class. The lower class by promoting class warfare and racial divide.
Banks always get in trouble when Republicans take away the restrictions on banking. Democrats ponder to some elites but Republicans do this more. Someone has to look out for the poor class because the republicans sure dont. it is Trump and his MAGA group that are mostly responsible for racial divide in this country. The better republican group is not good with economics but at least they dont try to divide our country.

You are so right EG . But republicans keep making this same mistake over and over . Trickle it down never works. Sure rich people create jobs but its the poor and middle class who buy the products.
I told yoiu Democrats don't care about the middle class.

The Times is reporting Biden is under a lot of pressure to hasten Ukraine’s admittance into NATO. I’d ask the Ukraine/Nazi supporters if you understand why that’s insane but something tells me they’re all for it

The Times is reporting Biden is under a lot of pressure to hasten Ukraine’s admittance into NATO. I’d ask the Ukraine/Nazi supporters if you understand why that’s insane but something tells me they’re all for it
that would mean we are at war and automatically US troops will be sent to ukraine as per the NATO alliance.

that means WW3, plain and simple. Maybe nuclear exchanges. That would likely mean, a North Korean and Chinese response in the Pacific. Perhaps and strike on the USA homeland.

I can't spell it out any clearer. Your sons and daughters and home and abroad will die, in mass. You coul die in mass.

that is absolute insanity over a country like Ukraine. Anybody that remotely puts that on the table is insane. This is a no shit proposal. This ins't GWOT where a small percentage of peope were fighting. this is a global combined arms conflict with the risk of nuclear exchange. the risk of attack here. This is stupid. This is big scale stuff with implications that we have not seen since WW2.

Why?

The same people who wanted a no-fly zone think NATO expansion is the way to go

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT