ADVERTISEMENT

rifle went by the Gucci store

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
Do you have your email listed? Was going to get something but wanted to make sure you got the points.

Going to get me a fishing hat instead.

• Haha
Reactions: Jartard
Gucci isn't like Columbia. Gucci doesn't have rewards or loyalty points. But at two of their stores where I frequent the most, I do have personal shoppers who contact me when things arrive in my size before they put them out for the commoners.

• Haha
Reactions: 19MU88
Gucci isn't like Columbia. Gucci doesn't have rewards or loyalty points. But at two of their stores where I frequent the most, I do have personal shoppers who contact me when things arrive in my size before they put them out for the commoners.
The wife has a fake Louis Vuitton. I wanted her to go in the store to see if we could trick them. There is some stoe thst had 3000 sneakers. Not even comfortable. Look like Chuck Taylor knock offs.

These loud ass Yankees just ruin the whole atmosphere. Why are they so loud?

My step brother used to have a side piece that would pick the high ends suits out before they went on the rack at Value City. Sounds like the same deal.

I used to call the homeboys when the new Iverson’s would come in back when I sold shoes in high school/college.

Charleston
I’m here too at IoP (some family lives here).

Most importantly what’s on your restaurant list this week?

I bet Leon’s or Rodney Scott’s would be up your alley. A Husk burger is hard to beat too.

We’re doing Malagon and Maison this week.

I think Chez Nous is probably our favorite though. So many good options in the city.

Reactions: i am herdman
I’m here too.

I bet Leon’s or Rodney Scott’s would be up your alley. A Husk burger is hard to beat too.

I think Chez Nous is probably our favorite though. So many good options in the city.
Both of you need to do yourselves a favor and head 45 minutes south to Kiawah.

I’m here too at IoP (some family lives here).

Just left but Halls Chop House. Poogans Porch.

Both are awesome

Reactions: -CarlHungus-
Both of you need to do yourselves a favor and head 45 minutes south to Kiawah.
Been there a good bit, but for day trips only in last decade. Previously went on a tennis trip many years ago in my teens or twenties *correction maybe it wasn’t kiawha*.

Really nice place. I don’t really golf but I suspect if you do that’s where you get bang for buck there.

I like (but don’t love) IoP. But it’s good for family/kids. Especially because we have family here.

Been there a good bit, but for day trips only in last decade. Previously went on a tennis trip many years ago in my teens or twenties *correction maybe it wasn’t kiawha*.

Really nice place. I don’t really golf but I suspect if you do that’s where you get bang for buck there.

I like (but don’t love) IoP. But it’s good for family/kids. Especially because we have family here.
Is the Windjammer still open on IoP

You go to Charleston and go to a fvcking chain steak house?
Halls yes...moron. they only have 5 locations and the one in Charleston is damn hard to get into sometimes. You don't even know what you are talking about. It started in Charleston in 2009. Yehh that have a few locations. Not many. They own Rita's and High Cotton as well.

Your post is stupid. Thry are very local there and well known. I waa dropping 650 bucks a night on my small hotel ans guess what the owners top recommendation is. HALLS. And he is loaded.

Look at this list. Top 3 steakouses in Charleston. Halls is #2...your post is absurd. Ask anybody down there. Chain, my ass.

Good luck getting a reservation there next time you stay at Holiday Inn Express.

TipAdvisor has them #1

Last edited:
Reactions: thunderscope
Halls yes...moron. they only have 5 locations and the one in Charleston is damn hard to get into sometimes. You don't even know what you are talking about. It started in Charleston in 2009. Yehh that have a few locations. Not many. They own Rita's and High Cotton as well.

Your post is stupid.
You should probably listen to ‘429. He lives in Greenville, which is the epitome of high society, exquisite taste, and most of all, known as the home of the best steakhouses in North America.

Just kidding. The only meat he is an expert on is that of the 12 year old boys he gives body rubs to.

You should probably listen to ‘429. He lives in Greenville, which is the epitome of high society, exquisite taste, and most of all, known as the home of the best steakhouses in North America.

Just kidding. The only meat he is an expert on is that of the 12 year old boys he gives body rubs to.
There is a Halls in Greenville. Never been there. The original is in Charleston. The family apparantly opened one in Greenville. The original is in Charleston. I guess he thinks it is a chain. The one in Charleston is well known and respected. Then, tried to slan me. Now I can be a cheap ass but this weekend I was not.

rifle, if you go to Charleston you might check this place out. Great place to stay if you like older small hotels.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT