ADVERTISEMENT

Imagine my disappointment

MichiganHerd

Platinum Buffalo
Aug 17, 2011
Brewpub w/coeds
To wake up this morning and see greed had ruined my thread dedicated to rifle. Only a lying, oath breaking buffoon would do something like that. Going over to cock stadium today to prepare for tonight's cock game to have a few drinks with the coeds. Saw some beautiful women last night that were probably in the 22 to 28 range. Definitely rifle quality women, but I could only look, and let a few know rifle was in Tokyo at Disney. It doesn't matter where I go, but these young ladies are always wondering where my wing man is at. I showed them his two month schedule here on a Pullman post.

Reactions: i am herdman
Sorry buddy..dedicated a Hank Jr song to you and all the guys here. Ruined.

I can confirm that, yes, it is slanted on Asian girls.
It is Tokyo Fashion Week right now, which means all of the models are in town. I was supposed to hang out with a model who was on the cover of Elle, but I had to cancel until tomorrow.

Thing is, they have Spectrum cable down here, and nobody can watch the ESPN networks due to a financial dispute, but I believe tonight's game is on ABC in primetime. Michigan is winning, so I can continue wearing my Jordan shirt, but brought along an extra shirt, just in case it didn't work out.

Thing is, they have Spectrum cable down here, and nobody can watch the ESPN networks due to a financial dispute, but I believe tonight's game is on ABC in primetime. Michigan is winning, so I can continue wearing my Jordan shirt, but brought along an extra shirt, just in case it didn't work out.
ABC is blocked as well. Owned by Disney.

I dedicated a song to the forum..somebody had to be a dick about my song.. just a fun rendition by Hank Jr. No reason to be a dick but he was a dick.

I dedicated a song to the forum..somebody had to be a dick about my song.. just a fun rendition by Hank Jr. No reason to be a dick but he was a dick.
You're still a lying trumptard oath breaker. And a fan of any lie.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT