ADVERTISEMENT

Laugh for the day

greengeezer

Platinum Buffalo
Dec 25, 2007
A couple I worked with for a number of years recently contacted me. Good people. They asked me if it would be possible for me to build a hanging/storage unit for their walk-in closet. I took pity on them because, like Rifle, they find the intricacies of a crescent wrench mystifying.

They described the general dimensions they wanted and I took careful measurements inside the closet. I told them it would be better if I built the unit at my home where I had the necessary tools. Also, I wanted to track the least amount of dirt and sawdust possible through their beautiful home.

At the last minute, they informed me of a change in length they wanted. I built to the new specifications. The husband had the unit picked up yesterday.

I was to install the beast today, but there is now a problem. With the dimension change, it won’t fit through the closet door.

A couple I worked with for a number of years recently contacted me. Good people. They asked me if it would be possible for me to build a hanging/storage unit for their walk-in closet. I took pity on them because, like Rifle, they find the intricacies of a crescent wrench mystifying.

They described the general dimensions they wanted and I took careful measurements inside the closet. I told them it would be better if I built the unit at my home where I had the necessary tools. Also, I wanted to track the least amount of dirt and sawdust possible through their beautiful home.

At the last minute, they informed me of a change in length they wanted. I built to the new specifications. The husband had the unit picked up yesterday.

I was to install the beast today, but there is now a problem. With the dimension change, it won’t fit through the closet door.
You ever seen Animal House and the horse scene?

Reactions: greengeezer
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT