ADVERTISEMENT

I have to apologize to the Yankees(not baseball team). Something happened last night.

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
The better half and I were out to eat last night. Got talking to the guy next to me and he said they had just moved to the area. They had moved from Minnesota and their daughter was in a dance class near the restaurant. He asked me different places to eat in town and where to go. I told him some places. We chit chatted about the weather and so on. Small talk. Finished our meal.

Didn't think anything about it. I went to pay and the waitress said that man that was sitting next to you all took care of it. All good to go. He paid the whole check.

I have never had that happen before. It would have been 50 some bucks before tip. I ended up giving the waitress a tip.

So, sorry Yankees for giving you a hard time. There are good people in the world. I was really shocked that he did that.

Midwest is best. I love those people. Minnesota and Wisconsin folks are great.

Just absolutely brutal winters. Couldn't do it.

Reactions: SamSwimmer
Midwest is best. I love those people. Minnesota and Wisconsin folks are great.

Just absolutely brutal winters. Couldn't do it.
America's Canadians (I say that in the best way possible.) And yes, I know Canada is in North America. I stand by my comment.

Reactions: -CarlHungus-
The better half and I were out to eat last night. Got talking to the guy next to me and he said they had just moved to the area. They had moved from Minnesota and their daughter was in a dance class near the restaurant. He asked me different places to eat in town and where to go. I told him some places. We chit chatted about the weather and so on. Small talk. Finished our meal.

Didn't think anything about it. I went to pay and the waitress said that man that was sitting next to you all took care of it. All good to go. He paid the whole check.

I have never had that happen before. It would have been 50 some bucks before tip. I ended up giving the waitress a tip.

So, sorry Yankees for giving you a hard time. There are good people in the world. I was really shocked that he did that.

Did you tell him where to pick up some rap snacks? They’re not selling those up in White Bear Lake, I assure you.

You have different kinds of Yankees.

The Yankees from the midwest Yankees are generally good folks. Salt of the earth for the most part. Good Americans people. Good folks with a little bit of a funny accent. But, really good folks to be around generally. Their Democrats tend to be a little less crazy.

The left coast Yankees. Like my liberal California neighbor. This can go either way. But, they can be mild mannered libs, like my neighbors. More into how do I say it like tree hugging stuff, laid back do what you want kind of stuff, earth worshippers, but not as loud and obnixous as the Northeast Yankees. Not as overbearing. Let's sing Kumbaya as the city burns around us and while it goes to crap let's worry about 0.0000000000000000000002 worth of sea level rise while the wackos burn the post office. And, we really like Hollyweird through all its faults. Okkk, whatever. Just don't bring it here.

Now the Northeast Yankees. I am not talking cental Pennsylvania Yankees or Upstate New York Yankees even. Upstate New York Yankees can be pretty cool and I have had some good redneck hillbilly moments with them. Talk a little weird but they will listen to some Skynyrd and talk about building forts and stuff. I am talking the I95 Northeast Yankees. God grant me patience. But, they are loud. Like loud and always talk about the way they do it back there, no matter how ****ed up it is. They also want the govt to be the answer to every single thing. We need more dog parks. Oh the govt needs to do it. There are too many dogs shitting in the dog park. Ok, the govt needs to fix it. And, this is what we did in Whatever I95 big city to fix dog shitting in the park. And, we moved here and the schools suck and everything sucks but we moved here because it was better than where we came from and ruined so let us ruin it here. And, when you go out to eat you can here there from across the room.

Iowa yankees cool.
California Yankees just seem like lalalalnd misguided people.
Northeast Yankees require a lot of damn patience.

To my WV brothers:

We are the total outcasts, nobody knows what to do with us. The southerners like us a lot. They really think we are part of them, but somehow ****ed up during the war. But, they know we are not snobish and we are hard workers and good people. The Northeast Yankees lookd down on us. True. The central Yankees are good folks and try to understand us. The California left coasters think wow is that shit real? We are like the buffer zone. We are like the peaceful Afhganistan on the USA. Clanish. Not totally Northern or Southern. But, I was born to be in the South.

• Haha
Reactions: KyMUfan
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT